Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 06, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (big_boss)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-05-2007, 4:40 PM Reply   
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I've been lurking for some time, as I plan on buying my first boat sometime soon. I've looked at pretty much every big name brand, and with my favorites being the Malibu VLX and Moomba Mobius LSV. Today at the Austin boat show I got to spend some time in the Supra 21V and Sunsport 22V, and although going in I was pretty pumped about the 21V, the interior of the Sunsport 22V was very impressive. The step through, the room, rear facing seat behind driver, and the overall feel was great. The wife also really liked it, which is important. My question is about the hull: is the wake performance and/or hull design the same, or are there differences? I'm a beginning boarder, so I don't think anything over the stock wake will be needed for a couple of years, but I do plan on using it quite a lot. The salesman assured me the wake was great, which I don't doubt, and the ballast setup was the same. I couldn't find much with a search, I assume the reason is the 22 V is a new model. Anybody have any experience with this boat?

Thanks a bunch in advance, this is a very informative board, and there is some great info here which has helped me a great deal so far.

Aaron in Austin