Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-17-2014, 9:55 AM Reply   
Just received my new Ronix One boots. I ordered size 12 as everyone of my shoes no matter what the brand is size 12. Just tried on the boots and my toes are pretty snug up against the end. Do they stretch any or should I move up to size 13?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-17-2014, 10:16 AM Reply   
if they're touching, no, but anymore than that and probably. Put them in warm bath water and try them on to see if it's different
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-17-2014, 10:41 AM Reply   
They should barely touch. Then when you bend your knees forward, they should retract slightly and no-longer touch. When you bend them back onto your heel, they should go forward and touch quite a bit.
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-17-2014, 10:59 AM Reply   
Ya my toes are really snug up against the ends. Thinking I have to exchange.
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-17-2014, 12:34 PM Reply   
Sounds like they are just a tad big. I just got mine and my toes just barely touch the end.
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-17-2014, 1:25 PM Reply   
I talked to the retailer and they said the next size up is a 13/14 which is a lot bigger. They said that heat molding might give me a little extra room. They said that Ronix boots are typically true to size.
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       06-17-2014, 1:36 PM Reply   
Those boots are intended to fit snug and the liner will mold/pack out the more you wear them. As long as your toes are not curled up and touching you are good to go.

just ride in them and they will loosen up a bit.
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-17-2014, 8:15 PM Reply   
The parks and ones fit the snuggest. If u get them heat molded they should have a toe cap you can wear to push out the end a bit