Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Justony)      Join Date: Apr 2013       06-05-2013, 10:52 AM Reply   
I was out at the Mastercraft Pro Tour event on Lake Norman this past Saturday and won this autographed wakeboard in a charity auction. I have been wakeboarding for a while, but never really followed the pro's much. I was wondering if I could get a little help identifying the signatures and names.

Really appreciate it!
Attached Images

Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-05-2013, 12:05 PM Reply   
to the upper right of the Obrien logo looks like Cobe Mikacich (sp?) and then below that looks to be Josh Palma. Perhaps Brian Grubb below the logo. and then going through the last hole for the bindings looks like Travis Moye. Thats about all I recognize, could be wrong about Cobe but pretty sure the rest of those are right.
Old     (Rad_Matty_D)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-05-2013, 12:06 PM Reply   
Andrew Adkison is the "3x world champ"
Old     (Justony)      Join Date: Apr 2013       06-06-2013, 5:16 AM Reply   
Thanks Guys, appreciate the help!
Old     (jsly04xlv)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-06-2013, 6:45 AM Reply   
Harley clifford is the bottom right side of binding mount holes. Jealous. I was standing there when allot of the guys signed it. Think Austin Hair is right beetle the jibtopia on the right side as well.

From the mobile
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-06-2013, 10:15 AM Reply   
Was out on Lake Norman a few years back. Still my favorite lake of all time!
Old     (wspeedin)      Join Date: May 2011       06-06-2013, 7:27 PM Reply   
I see Robby Hollihan on the top
Dano the Mano is in there
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-06-2013, 10:38 PM Reply   
Is That Travis moye Signature By The bolt Mount?
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-09-2013, 11:33 AM Reply   
Harley, Andrew, and Travis for sure. Maybe Ben Greenwood below O'brien. And possibly Ryan Wolfe below Travis Moye but not sure. My roommate in college had Ryan Wolfe's signed board and it looks similar from my memory.
Old     (supersteve)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-09-2013, 12:55 PM Reply   
I see my name..