Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (waketherainbow)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-20-2009, 8:58 PM Reply   
http://www.alliancewake.com/video_details_extreme.php?id=4494

Is it just me or does that wake look not traditional malibu large?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-20-2009, 9:13 PM Reply   
it could partially be due to how far back Randall rides??
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-20-2009, 9:19 PM Reply   
It looks like he has enough 143 Recruits, I counted 4.
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-20-2009, 9:30 PM Reply   
Wake looked good to me
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-20-2009, 10:26 PM Reply   
It looks better on water but that windshield still needs work... some shots from in the boat of the wake would have been nice.

It does have a bomb cd player.
Old     (waketherainbow)      Join Date: Oct 2007       02-20-2009, 10:28 PM Reply   
IDK the shape looked clean and solid, just small. I don't think Malibu exactly nailed it with the axis imo
Old     (pyrosmurf)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-20-2009, 11:15 PM Reply   
He's riding at 27mph...
Old     (adam_balon)      Join Date: Jul 2003       02-20-2009, 11:20 PM Reply   
ipod plugin, real nice stereo, speakers. nice.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-20-2009, 11:54 PM Reply   
if you look closer you can tell they are riding in salt or brackish water(part salt part fresh). that would mean the wake wouldnt look as big. not to mention like others have stated how fast he rides.

also he had all those boards in the racks to fill the racks up with "his" products for an advertisement. cant bash on that. if you were tryin to sell a product wouldnt you put as much of it in the video as you could.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       02-21-2009, 1:32 AM Reply   
If I remember correctly, Lake Elsinore is not brackish... It's not exactly fresh water either!
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-21-2009, 1:43 AM Reply   
the picture of the wake from in the boat shows a tiny wake.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-21-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
strange video
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-21-2009, 7:45 AM Reply   
Cool to see Adam McCall as the managing director...he was a local pro here in TN who busted his tail doing demos and supporting our local tournaments for as long as I've lived here. Nice to see it when hard work pays off...best of luck to their brand.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-21-2009, 7:53 AM Reply   
I personally think that all of you who have an opinion on the size of the wake, really shouldn't comment on just how small the wake looks.....cause you have ridden behind it.

Randall is still boostin off of it just like he always does, and you can't get an idea just how big it is from looking at it from the side.
Old    knoxwakenate            02-21-2009, 8:19 AM Reply   
Best of Luck To Adam McCall. It's most cool to see a local that worked day in and day out and is able to put forth to the growth of the sport in such a moving way. Regardless if you like it or not, it's still progression! What have you done to progress the sport for others recently?
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-21-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
More boats = more options = more competition = better products for us to choose from.

With that said, this specific boat, model, whatever isnt my cup o tea...but its better than not having it...unless we have to bail them out too.
Old     (vlxwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-21-2009, 8:35 AM Reply   
I think the wake looks great for the stupid speeds that randall rides at. Show me the wake at 23-24.
Old     (wakeboard19)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-21-2009, 8:48 AM Reply   
Axis is getting a huge boost from Randall Harris!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-21-2009, 8:49 AM Reply   
Really liking the looks of it. Can't wait to get a pull behind it, I'll have him slow it down to 24.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-21-2009, 9:03 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-21-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
I like the look of the boat in the water. Pretty cool. Definitely a different shape.

I've seen Randall go that big behind Boston Whalers, so that really isn't a good comparison. I'd like to ride behind one myself and see what's up.

Also, it'll be interesting to see what the prices really are when they're available and come to market.
Old     (dirty)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-21-2009, 9:12 AM Reply   
Randall does ride at 28 mph and a 90 ft rope

you gotta think about that and it doesn't look as weighted down as much as he normally has it

but it still looks sick and give them a couple weeks to dial it in, this is its 1st time out
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-21-2009, 10:05 AM Reply   
Definitely DM. It aint heavy enough till its dippin nose...as Randall would say...Straight Slumpin.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-21-2009, 10:24 AM Reply   
That boat looks great on the water! Randall throws down but not a great salesman when he interviews.
Old     (dtownwakeboard)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-21-2009, 11:49 AM Reply   
Randall rides one bindings? Company better get on that
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-21-2009, 11:53 AM Reply   
^haha.

is he still riding a GB with spraypaint these days too?
Old     (hsryan33)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
I have heard from several people that the Axis hull is just a VLX hull on the bottom with a different top look for style. So if you like the wake on a malibu vlx then you will like the Axis the same. Did anyone notice when the boat was floating it didn't look very weighted up compared to how photos normally look of his boats or that photo of Dave Williams boat?
Old     (bstphen24)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-21-2009, 1:28 PM Reply   
I was told by Adam, that the hull is that of an LSV with the nose shorted to create the pickle fork. There were also a couple other minor changes he said. But was based of the LSV hull to begin with.
Old     (hsryan33)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 1:56 PM Reply   
Thats rad if thats an LSV hull. I heard that too but then others said VLX. The LSV makes alot more sense because of the cut pickle fork making it a 22 footer. Which engines can you get?
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-21-2009, 2:33 PM Reply   
Comes with an Indmar 350 putting out 335 horse. MPI of course.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-21-2009, 3:35 PM Reply   
I did notice at the beginning of randal's set, just before he gets pulled, the boat looks decently low... nothing that the CIE boys would write home about, but a little bit lower than the earlier shot of the boat on the water.

In the video it was said that randal had the boat weighted to his liking, but I am willing to bet that he had 1/2 the weight he normally rides with. I am guessing that they need to find the right prop for the extra weight... that would be an embarrassing "maiden voyage" to be unable to get on plane.

also, whats the beam on a VLX? 98"? the Axis is what 100"? Like the 23 LSV you need a lot of weight. I am guessing that this AXIS will prove to be able to dump a butt-load of weight in it, hopefully the engine and prop configuration will get it up quickly.

I can't wait to ride behind this thing.
Old     (tommmyd)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 4:46 PM Reply   
Anybody see his board flex... at all?
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-21-2009, 8:58 PM Reply   
28mph with a 90ft rope...wow, that guy = huge cojones
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-21-2009, 9:02 PM Reply   
Tom, no i did not.

I've heard that a few of the pro's for commpany had to have special boards made with less/no flex to make them more rider friendly for them....if that is true, just goes to show, flex isn't for everyone

(Message edited by sidekicknicholas on February 21, 2009)
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-21-2009, 9:27 PM Reply   
^^^ think i heard that too... something about carbon fiber maybe?

speaking of carbon fiber, i swear i remember reading once in the Co. blog about a series of boards with this addition when they were in-the-making??

Anyway, i think it is hard to see the flex when wake riding on any flex board for that matter, but more obvious on rails, and of course most so on demonstrations of the flex itself.

-------------------------------
a li'l off topic... someone mentioned the bindings looked like ONE bindings? I was noticing the entry )or quote) from raycruz on the Co. blog. did a google search on the guy and i guess he plays(ed) an important role in designing at LF. is this guy on the Co. team now preparing 2010 bindings?
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-22-2009, 10:05 AM Reply   
dude joe, randall does not ride one's, but i mean compare the wake of randalls vlx and then look at this axis wake, its totally different and yes i know he rides at 28 mph and a 92 foot rope, but theres still a huge difference
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-22-2009, 10:07 AM Reply   
doing a (ctrl-f "find") search through the blog, "carbon" popped up ONCE, way back in the prototyping stage (back in May of '08) as i rememberedUpload
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-22-2009, 10:16 AM Reply   
Jeromy at Woly said that the Co. boards have carbon fiber rods going through the boards so that they would retain their rocker line after they flex.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-22-2009, 10:26 AM Reply   
I guess you all could compare this recent vid to the rockstar energy drink one posted a month back or so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pSWWf5ZJSo
he uses the malibu in this one and the company board too. cant get a better comparison i think...video wise

--------------------------------------------------
here are two shots i could find that i thought were most similar in angle and view point and rider poise...
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-22-2009, 10:31 AM Reply   
seems to be more "foam" on the wake in the Axis one, but that is about the only diff i notice... but i have only been behind/on a REAL wake boat once really, so my opinion probably aint that great. the foam could be due to the brackish water stated earlier? there also is not a whole lot of variety of view point in the axis video. mostly chase boat vids to either side

(Message edited by wakerider111 on February 22, 2009)
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       02-22-2009, 10:38 AM Reply   
Dude the wake looks bitchin, the foam is cuz of the water son
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-22-2009, 10:50 AM Reply   
the top wake has absolutely ZERO vert to it which is probably why he didn't go half as big as he normally does when he rides
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-22-2009, 11:46 AM Reply   
am I the only one that thinks this guy has zero credibility when he talks? I don't know, I don't think he's the kind of ''rep'' I'd hire to promote my boats... but that's just me.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-22-2009, 11:56 AM Reply   
^ of for sure, he is a killer rider but a salesman.... I don't think so.

If you wanted to compare a similar rider/sales rep look at Zane for MC...that guy is a pot of gold when it comes to being articulate and customer friendly, Randall no so much
Old     (hsryan33)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-22-2009, 12:53 PM Reply   
It seems with these threads, someone always brings up that Randall isn't a great sales guy. He's the best wakeboarder out there so if he uses that product, something must be working great with that boat. The fact Randall uses it makes me want to try the boat for sure. If a guy like Trevor Hanson was in Randall's position, I probably wouldn't want to try it much and think it's just one of his sponsors he's been working on. For the way it seems Randall rides, he doesn't seem like he would care much about a boat or product that he didn't think worked awesome let alone choose this boat to ride year round.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-22-2009, 2:53 PM Reply   
If you have ever met Randall in person, you know that, aside from being one of the most badass riders of all time, he is a genuine, no BS guy. That is enough for me & I'm sure quite a few others to give the products that he endorses the benefit of consideration.

Having ridden with Trevor Hanson, I would say the same. I have yet to see a rider perform (intensity, execution) above the level that Trevor does, with as much fluid style.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on February 22, 2009)
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       02-22-2009, 3:24 PM Reply   
Randall is sick regardless of what he rides on or behind. Not a fan of the Axis, but I am a fan of Malibu and if Axis is build with the same standards I am sure it is a great boat as well. ....Just wish it had a better windshield and tower.
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-23-2009, 7:03 AM Reply   
John, The 09 VLX has a 100" beam. The 08 has a 98".
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-23-2009, 7:09 AM Reply   
i agree that the windshield is jacked......there should be some sort of wrap to it.

Another thing I don't understand is that they went away from the illusion style tower to a more traditional backward sloped tower....wasn't one of the reasons for coming out with the illusion, so they could save from licensing the tower technology that nautique held a patent on? Maybe, I'm off base, but I swore I heard that somewhere.

Either way, while slightly different, I have never been a fan of pickle fork boats and i am hard headed on it and probably will never like them as much as the traditional style.
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-23-2009, 7:20 AM Reply   
Also, I think it's funny that they still hold to the philosophy that the wedge is equivalant to weight when it is pretty much common knowledge that the wedge just changes the shape, while weight increases size. For instance their site says that the wedge is equivalant to adding 1000 pounds. All I have ever noticed a wedge doing is making the wake steeper...not bigger. Again, maybe I'm off base here but really, i think they should advertise what it really does. In fact I know a lot of people who like steep wakes and I think it would actually help to advertise the wedge as such a device.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-23-2009, 7:39 AM Reply   
Nate it doesnt increase the size significally but it does make it bigger,harder and steeper..

But yes it does make it bigger,look its easy to end the wrgument ,a wedge is a reverse hydrofoil ,its job is to drag the back of the boat down further into the water..

Last time i checked when you add weight you are doing what?dropping the boat down further in the water which in both cases is going to displace more water which =bigger wake..

The biggest minus to the wedge and more to the old fixed wedges is that the drag of the wedge makes it harder to turn in tight spots and in this case and normal riding it uses more gas then a sacked boat due to the drag..

Im not a malibu owner but a fan of the wedge and been on ALL malibus with new and old wedges sacked out slammed with and W/O the wedge .I like noth ways but the wedge works to shapoe the wake but yes also make the wake a bit bigger..

The fact that it doesnt get as big as sacking out but makes it harder and steeper would be a wash in air time IMO..
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-23-2009, 8:13 AM Reply   
I wonder how the "LORD" feels about no Life jacket???
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-23-2009, 8:45 AM Reply   
I like the looks of the windshield. Also might make it easier for the driver to catch the dock, or hand/get something to from the rider. Always wondered why no one has done this before, never understood why the windsheild needed to wrap around in the first place.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-23-2009, 9:05 AM Reply   
Anyone notice how the girls were up front in bikini's and the driver was wearing a winter jacket and hat? That must of been damn cold! Poor ladies :-)
Old     (sk_centurion)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-23-2009, 9:22 AM Reply   
Does anyone know what song was used in the video. I cant put my finger on it! Thanks
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       02-23-2009, 9:46 AM Reply   
I would think that having a windshield that doesn't wrap around would make it very windy and loud in the cockpit, and also a bit colder on those chilly days. But I haven't ridden in the boat yet so don't know for sure, just an assumption.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-23-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   
I say Randall went bigger behind the fishing boat in Natural Born Thrillaz.

Maybe he just hates falling in cold water....like me
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-23-2009, 11:09 AM Reply   
"I say Randall went bigger behind the fishing boat in Natural Born Thrillaz. "

Yeah but he wasn't riding a floppy board then...
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-23-2009, 12:58 PM Reply   
to be completely honest i dont think randall likes the choice he made going to axis, and personally i think that boat looks ridiculous, doesnt have much pop and the looks are not good either
Old     (mbsteez)      Join Date: May 2005       02-23-2009, 1:19 PM Reply   
Nate-O, add 1000 pounds directly to the back of your boat and see what it does to the wake...probably won't make it too much bigger, just way steeper and sharper. weight placement is just as key as amount of weight added.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-23-2009, 1:57 PM Reply   
"to be completely honest i dont think randall likes the choice he made going to axis"

Did he tell you this? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess no.
Old     (hsryan33)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-23-2009, 2:14 PM Reply   
i was curious at that statement too. whats so bad about the lsv wake with a new pickle shape and name?
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-23-2009, 2:18 PM Reply   
On the other hand I have talked to Randall first hand.

I asked him at the first of the week knowing he was going to get his boat to give me his honest opinion on what he thought of it. Friday came in and Randall hit me up like he said he would saying that he was super pumped on his new boat. He said the wake was a good shape, dense and had good pop to it. In that video they used stock ballast with the plug and play ballast and one extra fat sac on the floor. All of you know that there isn't a pro in the world that rides a boat with one fat sac in it. This was the first time he had taken the boat out and he still has to play with it and get it dialed perfect. But he was stoked on the shape the way it was.

Randall always tells it how it is. He always shoots you straight. His opinion can be trusted 100% of the time.

If you look at what Randall has been doing it is pretty amazing. He is really stepping out on a limb to help progress our sport. New board company, new boat company. He is trying really hard to make a difference in our sport right now. That is his goal is to change our sport once again. He is in total test mode right now dialing in product that can change our sport. Who else is going to do that?

Hope this is helpful.
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-23-2009, 3:19 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info Bizz. I will say that I talked to Randall for about a half hour at the PWT in Fort Worth last year and he was one of the nicest and most helpful pros that I have ever talked to.
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-23-2009, 3:54 PM Reply   
I forgot to mention that Randall said the boat could easily hold more weight if you wanted to pack it in. His boat has the stock motor and he said it wasn't struggling to get up on plane.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-23-2009, 6:30 PM Reply   
^^^
Great Post(s) BIZZ
that is what this thread needs i think
Old     (bfnaci)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-23-2009, 8:39 PM Reply   
Just checked out the AXISWAKE.COM website.
That is a damn nice entry level boat, there are lots of really smart ideas built into that piece of fiberglass.
Regarding Randall's little excursion at Elsinore.

Shame on Adam McCall managing director of Axis Wake research.
I quote "We have weighted it out the way Randall likes to weight it." NOT!!!
For Adam to have let this video out and let you guys see this boat, its wake and Randall not performing the way we are used to seeing, is a major
marketing blunder.

If you are sticking your neck out there in this economy with a new price point Malibu designed Entry level boat for $45k, you had better be damn sure your target market is seeing nothing but solid wake performance and rehearsed Features, Advantages and Benefits spewing from the mouth of your Pro supported rider. (Like you might see from Murray/Hyperlite) There are so many things Randall could have spoken to, just look at the Axis website for 60 seconds.....
Many of you guys are talking like you are not so sure about this new hull and its ability. I'm thinking the same thing.
I'm pretty sure Malibu wishes they could have a DO OVER.....

I for one am looking at the website and thinking, I can't wait to try this boat out. Drop that baby down to the rub rail in ballast and see what she can do.
If your buying one, make sure you get the upgraded motor for sure to pull that thing off the start.

As far as Randall is concerned, can't wait to see his 2009 video clips when this boat is set up with HIS crew.
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-24-2009, 9:30 AM Reply   
but why did the owner of axis say they weighted it out like randall weighs it out? and yes you heard what i said, i dont think he likes the choice he made
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-24-2009, 10:15 AM Reply   
^^^^ You still have not qualified your opinion.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-24-2009, 10:17 AM Reply   
This is exactly what WakeWorld is good for, people speculating on subjects they have zero knowledge of, well played Colby, well played.

The fact remains that if its the VLX or LSV hull the wake will perform, end of story. If they only had factory + one plug in sac, the wake looked dang fine at Randall's speed. It's just like anything else in wakeboarding if its new and not proven (ie. X-star, closed toe, flex, twin tips, towers, etc. etc.) it gets lambasted. In time people will come to understand that this boat isn't trying to cure cancer or raise your kids, its for wakeboarding and chilling, you know fun stuff...
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-24-2009, 10:23 AM Reply   
"and yes you heard what i said, i dont think he likes the choice he made"

Yes, everyone heard what you said. They just ignored you because you're young and ignorant.
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-24-2009, 11:57 AM Reply   
+1 for what Big Heavy said.
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-24-2009, 12:27 PM Reply   
well all i really have to say to all of this is, i just hope randall keeps progressing the sport to the highest level that it can come to, and your opinions are legit, im not trying to argue with anyone, im just throwin out my opinion to see what other people think about it, so nick you just need to chill out, im not young and ignorant, you have your own take on things and i do to, so just leave it at that
Old     (lakemiltonwake08)      Join Date: Oct 2008       02-24-2009, 12:49 PM Reply   
I just see a lot of unneeded assumptions spread around here and get annoyed by it. As far as I can tell you don't have any facts to base your theory on.
But I'm not here to argue with anyone either Colby, So sorry about my comment. While on the topic, I don't see anything wrong with Axis boats or the wake, As big heavy said some of you guys are taking this too seriously. Last time I saw them advertised, it was as a "price point" boat. Carry on wakeworld.
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-24-2009, 2:38 PM Reply   
Colby, please stay in school and stop with the online texting. It's almost as bad as your speaking on anothers behalf...(I said almost).
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-24-2009, 3:12 PM Reply   
I have seen bigger and seen smaller wakes. Too much hear say to really know the potential, but might be skeptical if it was 'weighted like Randall likes it'.

To say Randall is going to tell it like it is 100% of the time has pro goggles on. I'm sure he is smart enough not to bag on his sponsor irrespective of whatever he truly thinks. Not saying he doesn't like the boat but let me hear what others say that aren't getting the equipment and checks in their mailboxes.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-26-2009, 7:21 AM Reply   
I cant see how from a video you can tell ,one how hard or poppy a wake is and two judge a riders feeling on the subject.I also cant see how you can tell if hes going bigger or not as big as he did in the past as you have too many other factors that are involved like water conditons,his health,mood,the driver,and on and on.

I have good and bad days on the same boat and board all the time.On some days im feellingit more and other im not..
Old     (cpizzle)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-27-2009, 12:48 PM Reply   
So I've been checking out this boat and even saw it in person at the LA Boat Show and I'm still trying to figure out where the lasers shoot out of it?? peeewww peeewww peeewww.......

Man I feel bad for poor Randall. You know he was the only one left standing when the Malibu marketing execs played musical chairs with their pro riders.

OK, now bring it on all you Axis lovers!!! Enjoy your resale value!!!
Old     (hsryan33)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-27-2009, 5:28 PM Reply   
anyone who is into riding knows that the axis wake will be sick if you like the malibu lsv. 45k is a good price to have that wake. "man i feel bad for poor randall" what kind of quote is that lol. i feel bad for you then.
Old     (cpizzle)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-27-2009, 6:57 PM Reply   
Thanks for the sympathy! Appreciate it! My backs been killin me for 2 weeks and I might not ride this weekend. :-(

Oh, and for $45K personally I'd pic the V-Ride which is not a bad hull design at all.