Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    stevenf            06-17-2004, 6:52 PM Reply   
went to the MC dealer today to find the leak on my boat turns out the center ballast bag has a tear at one of the seams.. My boat is an 01 xstar. Anybody have a replacement bag? how much. do i have to get a custom three valve bag made or what? wheres zedzdead dude somebody throw me a bone....
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-18-2004, 4:15 AM Reply   
What are the bag measurements. I may have one in stock that is a direct replacement.

rider@boarditup.com
Old     (dfred)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-18-2004, 5:42 AM Reply   
fill the locker with concrete and maybe a midget...they are funny...or maybe we could fill up a bunch of water ballons and stick them in the locker
Old     (mwgwin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-18-2004, 6:25 AM Reply   
If you find one Steve, Id like to know where you got it and how much you paid. My center ballast is acting a little strange. It doesnt seem to fill up right, it gets so full of air before it fills all the way it feels like its going to explode. Plus it only empties like halfway. Im really afraid one of these days its going to rupture.
Old     (wiltok)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-18-2004, 6:48 AM Reply   
Michael,

I am having the same problem with my center ballast. I am thinking I will have to take off the fitting (which is easy) and "bleed" the air out of the bag. I hope that will fix it.

-Keith
Old    stevenf            06-20-2004, 3:56 PM Reply   
alright guys bigwake.com custom bags for the center get 4 valves 3 on one end like the factory. then one on the top on the center of the bag to bleed the air out. thats what im gonna try ill let you know