Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old    tommyj16            06-22-2004, 12:47 PM Reply   
Does anyone have one or ridden behind. I would love to see some pictures.
Old    tommyj16            06-23-2004, 10:26 AM Reply   
Nobody knows anything?
Old     (salty87)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-23-2004, 10:54 AM Reply   
i've seen one but never ridden in or behind it. i seemed to be about 19 feet, open bow and built like a tank. do you have access to one? i'd grab my board quick if so.
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-23-2004, 12:14 PM Reply   
They have a huge wake, tons of space, and are around 23 ft long, bowrider. They have a 454 and have SuperTrapp mufflers sticking out the transom, kind of wierd but cool. They also have a cool built in trash can with access through a hole in the walk through, killer idea. I am looking for one to restore, with tower and internal ballast when I'm finished. It will probably need floors, most do. Good project boat for a wakeboarder
Old    tommyj16            06-23-2004, 6:57 PM Reply   
The one I am looking at has been total redone-stringers and all. Brand new motor with 50 hrs. There isn't even a scratch on it. The guy wants too much I think - $8000 - does that seem fair. Nada is like 3000.
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-23-2004, 10:08 PM Reply   
I bet he spent more than $8,000 on it. You can't go with Nada on a boat like that. Get a marine appraiser to look at the boat. See if the seller has receipts for all the parts.
Old     (jayc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-24-2004, 4:30 AM Reply   
Are they anything like the supra marauder? Theres one on ebay right now.

I missed out on one in the UK as they are pretty rare over here and I reckon it would make a sweet wakeboard boat for me as I board in the sea and can get a bit choppy!
Old     (salty87)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-24-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
nada doesn't take into account new stringers or motor.

is it worth it?....i'd start by looking at what $8k will buy. then compare that to this boat and see what you think.

take a pull and take some pics

jay- i think the marauders are closed bow

(Message edited by salty87 on June 24, 2004)
Old    ilovetrains            06-24-2004, 6:40 PM Reply   
FYI - my local Supra dealer just returned from his visit to the factory. Supra is releasing a new boat, 24 foot, like the beast. Apparently a new hull design, will have the 8.1 engine, not much other info now.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-24-2004, 8:26 PM Reply   
I agree with Salty, nada won't be close if they have done that much work, I got a good deal on an older Malibu, but the interior and floor are in need of replacement, if somebody had done all of that and tried to sell it, they would have been way over nada prices.
Old     (moondoggie)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-25-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
does any one have any pictures of a Supra Beast? I would like to see what one looks like.
Old    tommyj16            07-01-2004, 11:30 AM Reply   
Does any body have pics of the Beast???