Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-04-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
got to see these in person today and they looked very unique but i really liked them. the 2012 was nice, but i actually liked the 2011 better.
such a unique design. with the palm bulges i wouldnt think that part of you hand really touches but with the bulges you can feel that it does. the bulges are filled with super soft gel.
i liked the '11 better because it was a larger diameter because it had 5mm memory foam under the chamois. and it had two strips for your finger pads to grip on the front, also had lower, softer sewing joints.

does anyone have experience with this handle?

Old     (baltfrog)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-04-2012, 4:52 PM Reply   
No experience with this handle, but after seeing these pics I want it! If you get a chance to ride it please let us know.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-04-2012, 5:06 PM Reply   
here is the 2012 version
has a leather wraped stiff triangle, and a smaller harder diameter handle (due to not having the 5mm memory foam)

Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       02-05-2012, 7:45 AM Reply   
We picked up the 2011 totem about halfway through last summer. Great handle. Only complaint is as soon as you put it in the water the red plastic pieces on the sides will start to fade,
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-05-2012, 3:49 PM Reply   
Just had one exactly like the red one break on me last weekend. For when I was using it I didn't really notice the palm bulges. I have a thread on it with pics under Wakeboarding
Old     (MNRIDER)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-06-2012, 8:58 AM Reply   
I compared the Totem and Frank for a while in the store and I ultimately went with the Frank. It's had some issues with the rubber grip peeling off but Buywake took care of it. The grip size is perfect and it feels super comfortable when your passing the handle.
Old     (thedoubleupkid)      Join Date: May 2008       04-06-2012, 9:26 AM Reply   
LGS - Triangle Stitch - that's all I gotta say...

Last edited by thedoubleupkid; 04-06-2012 at 9:30 AM.