Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-21-2008, 10:40 AM Reply   
So you might remember this thread a week ago http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/534757.html?1200550978
I was in the market for new racks, and ran into a deal i could not refuse. I emailed Ken Land at kland@bulletlines.com. After a few emails back and forth he convinced me that if i purchased his product i would not be disappointed, so i went ahead and ordered. TWO days later, yes...TWO, the racks were at my front door!! Well anyways,i was so excited to get them i ripped the package open and assembled them. The quality of these racks by far exceeds their price. They are a beautifully polished and shine like a mirror. I cannot wait to put them on my boat, but unfortunately im gonna have to wait until April. When i put them on my boat though, i will post pictures again!!! You will be able to tell by the pics the quality of the racks themselves as well as how well they hold the board, there is no metal:board contact, and the bungee holds the board in its place flawlessly. Hope you can tell what a great product Ken has by the pictures. Feel free to ask any questions here or PM me as well.
You can check out these racks at www.bulletlines.com or email Ken directly! ENJOY!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (needwake)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-22-2008, 10:48 AM Reply   
Hey Eder, do they mount at multiple angles? What size tubing do they fit?
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-22-2008, 11:50 AM Reply   
Yes, they do mount at multiple angles, you just have to screw the clamp on at the angle in which you want it. Mine are 2.5". I know Ken has 2", 1.75" and such. You can email him directly or check it out at bulletlines.com. Im still in love with these racks!
Old     (raulc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-22-2008, 5:30 PM Reply   
Check these out for $119.00 shipped. Much cleaner and not so many holes in them.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Raul Camacho
Diywake
www.diywake.com
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-22-2008, 5:43 PM Reply   
All these look good exept why not make the grooves that the boards slip into the same length so the bottom board is held as tight as the top board...
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-22-2008, 5:48 PM Reply   
That doesen't sound right. The outer edges of the two boards should match up evenly, not be offset is what I am trying to say...
Old     (needwake)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-23-2008, 7:52 AM Reply   
Raul, do your racks for $119 mount at different angles?
Old     (raulc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-23-2008, 8:43 PM Reply   
Todd,

The oval rack only mount on vertical or horizontal bars if you need different angles then you need this rack.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-23-2008, 9:42 PM Reply   
the fingers are all the same length, look at the bottom ones, they are recessed on the rack so when the racks sit it the upward angle on the tower the boards don't look offset!

If that made any sense at all lol!
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-23-2008, 9:44 PM Reply   
BTW, I know it's marketing, but the selling of other racks on a post appreciating bullet lines is a pretty low blow!! I fully back Ken at Bulletlines, he's an awesome guy, great to work with, and has a great product!!
Old     (raulc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-23-2008, 10:40 PM Reply   
Josh,

I also think ken is a great guy and i am also sure that he is not afraid of some competition especially since he sold my product all last year. He got into this knowing i would be around to defend my reputation of being the lowest priced wakeboard tower and accessory distributor.

Raul
Diywake
www.diywake.com
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-24-2008, 12:06 AM Reply   
haha, then that's respectable! Just don't think this thread, appreciating the racks that Eder already bought is the proper place to do it!! I've heard great things about DIYwake, and believe all of them, but you don't post a Malibu in a Mastercraft apprec. thread and then say that these are cheaper get these!

Don't mean to be a hater, just sayin there is a time and a place for everything!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       01-24-2008, 7:35 AM Reply   
Thanks Josh, Couldnt have said it better myself!
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       02-19-2008, 7:47 PM Reply   
I have to say though the bullet lines racks do a look a little "unfinished" when compared to DIYwake.