Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old    amarlls            03-29-2005, 9:27 PM Reply   
anyone know of a good reasonable boat insurance company, something i can do online,lookin for pretty cheap insurance but still want good coverage???
Old     (joeysprague)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-29-2005, 9:33 PM Reply   
WESTMAR Marine Insurance 1-866-241-2628, out of Stockton CA. They've been great so far and the premiums have been reasonable.
Old    jmac_04            03-30-2005, 6:42 AM Reply   
Foremost...I recently made a claim for my trailer and had the check in my hand within the week. I haven't even made a monthly payment and already had to make a claim. My trailer dropped into a hole at the end of the ramp and when we finally pulled it out, the wheel and broke off the axle. Called Foremost and they settled everything within the week.
Old    clintf            03-30-2005, 7:27 AM Reply   
Progressive seemed to have good rates and you should be able to do online.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-30-2005, 7:39 AM Reply   
Boat US...just got doen w/ a 4k claim...very fast service. Recieved the 1st check in less than a week and the second just as fast once the final bill was sent.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-30-2005, 9:30 AM Reply   
BoatUS all the way! They are the biggest in the marine insurance business. Their rates are the best by far and their coverage covers EVERYTHING!!!! Very impressed!
Old     (roberto)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-30-2005, 10:41 AM Reply   
Also check out this recent discussion on insurance rates. Keep in mind also whether you are insuring for Agreed replacement value or actual cash value. If you are making big coin then you should consider higher deductables to get the premium down. Also if you have substantial assests to protect then you should consider buying an umbrella policy. I just went throught this ordeal for my '05 Sanger V215. I chose Progressive/Drive Ins. through my USAA rep.

Good luck.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/217449.html?1111094424