Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 21, 2006

Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-19-2006, 5:55 AM Reply   
I just saw this online. Has anyone tried this? Maybe I could finally land a backroll with this.

Upload
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-19-2006, 10:02 AM Reply   
That guy looks very intelligent...
Old     (wakeman21)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-19-2006, 10:03 AM Reply   
i saw some guy doing that behind a jetski.. and he looked like white trash like that guy, but it did look kinda fun
Old     (ian30)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-19-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
I can tell you that it is totally not fun. It was a beating that i never want to try again. I wouldn't mind watching someone else go for a ride in it, but I don't think you will be smiling like that idiot.

I might be a good thing to wear when trying new tricks though.

(Message edited by ian30 on July 19, 2006)
Old     (iagainsti)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-19-2006, 10:26 AM Reply   
that would be helpful while attempting your 1st raley
Old     (cinder1995)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-19-2006, 6:07 PM Reply   
That's what that's for??! I've been wearing it to the gym!
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-19-2006, 6:40 PM Reply   
My in laws brought one of those to Powell last year. I pulled my 17 year old nephew in it and after watching him take a beating, no one else was willing, including him. It just bobbed up and down and beat him to death. I kept thinking that maybe if I went faster or slower or if he pulled himself further into it or let himself slide out that it would get better, but it sucked no matter how we tried it.

Didn't have the heart to continue it.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-19-2006, 6:45 PM Reply   
I once met a girl that was pear shaped like that... needles to say I didn't ask for her digits!

(Message edited by attila916 on July 19, 2006)
Old     (chqwakeboarder)      Join Date: May 2006       07-19-2006, 9:19 PM Reply   
The Sumo looks kind of like the Gyro, which is also made by Sportstuff. I know from experience that the Gyro is only fun if your the one in the boat watching some poor, defenseless kid taking an a$$ beating in it. Seriously, our family's Gyro has an 100% casualty rate, that is that nobody has ever come out of this thing without bleeding, an black eye, and/or mysterious scratches or bruises. I would under no circumstance recommend this tube to anybody. Stay away from it unless you enjoy spitting blood out of your mouth!