Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-03-2011, 10:41 AM Reply   
good lord the helm and observer of the mastercrafts is disgusting.. looks like something out of fast and the furious.
Old     (ShawnB)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-03-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
And some more lifted from my dealer's website (www.nefwm.com). Big changes to the sunpad area of the X2 for 2012 with the walkthrough and X25-style storage lockers. Also black and gunmetal flake continues to look awesome.
Attached Images

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-03-2011, 11:05 AM Reply   
Man that last black X2 (or whatever it is) is sexy, but damn that tower made me lose my torque.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-03-2011, 11:11 AM Reply   
not at all a fan of the MC. The first one looks like an american flag, tower is ridiculous, HU is asking for a drink to spill in that cubby hole, steering wheel looks like a trailer rim.. all around fail

...but lowering the tower electronically is a pretty slick idea
Old     (ShawnB)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-03-2011, 11:29 AM Reply   
I love the new helm layout. Compared to our 2011 it is such an improvement. The old layout put the BIG directly in my line of sight which in theory is a good thing but in practice, once I'm towing a rider I don't really need to look at it all that much. Down and to the right is a much better place and the classic gauge layout returns. The extra storage to the left of the steering wheel is nice and while the cupholder above the screen seems like a silly place to put a beverage it would be a great place to put my phone and wallet.

The tower took a couple weeks but it's finally growing on me but it still takes a distant third to the former tower and the power tower, though. I have to say I still like it better than Tige and Nautiques' current two-point options.
Old     (ponder86)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-03-2011, 11:39 AM Reply   
Yeah, at least when you drop MC's two point tower you can still drive it an access everything than with the other two point towers which lower right onto the drivers head.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-03-2011, 9:10 PM Reply   
I'm with Diggs, other than the tower, that black boat looks sick. Before I came to that pic, the only thing that I liked about any of the '12 MCs was the steering wheel. They are just gaudy. If those boats said Centurion/Moomba etc. on the side, they would be lucky to see a boat with that tower on them. Fortunately for MC there are enough guys out there that drink the Kool-Aid that they will be able to pump them out.
Old     (d_rock)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-03-2011, 9:27 PM Reply   
I have to say that the classic lines of the MB makes me wanna crack a cold one, while looking at the nautiques and mc's makes me wanna puke. Those towers are just awful. Im down with the pickle fork trend, and hell, most of the time I wish i had more room like a lot of these newer boats do. But if the maufactureres keep coming out with all this gaudy electronic, tower assist, ugly lines, type of boat, etc you can bet that I'll be holding onto my 03 for a very very long time.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-03-2011, 9:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnB View Post
Shamelessly stolen from a fellow MC Team Talk member...

New for 2012:

* Ilmor engines only
* X80, X1 Discontinued
* ZFT2 manual 2-point tower (ZFT5p power tower optional), ZFT1/ZFT3 discontinued (except for X7)
* New helm configuration with touch screen BIG
* New glove box configuration with lock and radio mounted outside
* slightly new gel patterns, and the return of Lime Green color

So they discontinued the best, probably most selling hull in their history?!?!? The X-80 I can understand as that was just dumb, but the X-1? That is just nuts. Maybe they should actually price it at an economic price range. Hopefully they sell that mold to someone who can make a boat for the common man who wants a great wake and hull. Sad sad sad, and then they force that tower down people's throats
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-03-2011, 10:12 PM Reply   
A-Dub, you still an MC guy?

I'm thinking I'm going to start saving the down payment for a new MB!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-03-2011, 10:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_rock View Post
I have to say that the classic lines of the MB makes me wanna crack a cold one, while looking at the nautiques and mc's makes me wanna puke. Those towers are just awful. Im down with the pickle fork trend, and hell, most of the time I wish i had more room like a lot of these newer boats do. But if the maufactureres keep coming out with all this gaudy electronic, tower assist, ugly lines, type of boat, etc you can bet that I'll be holding onto my 03 for a very very long time.
agreed.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-04-2011, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindtheboat View Post
So they discontinued the best, probably most selling hull in their history?!?!? The X-80 I can understand as that was just dumb, but the X-1? That is just nuts. Maybe they should actually price it at an economic price range. Hopefully they sell that mold to someone who can make a boat for the common man who wants a great wake and hull. Sad sad sad, and then they force that tower down people's throats
Completely agree. I was wondering how this wasn't a bigger deal. First Nautique gets rid of one of the best hulls ever and now MC is getting rid of the original X-Star. It's a real shame too, boat deserved a better send off.

Was fortunate enough to see all the new Supra and Moomba products at the dealer meeting and am a huge fan of the new Mojo.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-04-2011, 5:37 AM Reply   
Love that black/silver X25. Not a huge fan of that tower, but it looks better on the X25 than on the bigger boats. I'll reserve my final opinion on the tower for when I see one with a z5 mounted on it. I always thought the FCT3 tower on the 230's looked retarded until I saw one with a z5 on it.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-04-2011, 5:40 AM Reply   
Don't think I'll ever like those shock boot things though. Looks cheap, reminds me of a set of yamaha ttr 125 front forks, and will probably be a biatch to clean once they get sunscreen on them. You'd think with all the bling they put in their boats, MC would have come up with some billet aluminum 1000 piece engraved ultra complex polished telascoping thingamagig to use instead of a .39 cent shock boot.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-04-2011, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstateskier View Post
A-Dub, you still an MC guy?

I'm thinking I'm going to start saving the down payment for a new MB!
I'd like to think so, but not really sure anymore. Still own the old one, so I guess I'm a "back when MC was cool" MC guy.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-04-2011, 6:19 AM Reply   
The Black/Silver boat above is the X15. The interior is a disaster. Whats with all the diamonds everywhere? Seats, Walk thourgh door, glove box. There are a half dozen different metal finishes; chrome, brushed alum, billet alum, polished, powdercoated and machined! The cupholder above the touch screen is ignorant. Can you even fit a red bull can up there without it hitting the windshield? A 4 point steering wheel is not user friendly or pleaseing to the eye. Cupholders on the transom and a sun pad walk through? Man thats something I really missed on my 06 X2, how did I ever live without that? Thats just one more thing to try and keep clean. The tower. Oh the pain it gives me! The ZFT3 will be greatly missed.

Needless to say, the 2012 MCs wont be on my shopping list in the spring. MB?
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-04-2011, 6:37 AM Reply   
Ahhhh. You're right Adam. I couldn't see that first didget real well because it blended in with the hull. Now that I look closely, I guess that boat's not a picklefork. Duh.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-04-2011, 8:26 AM Reply   
With them getting rid of the X1, I hope MC has plans to accommodate customers with an <21ft option other than the X2. I bet we start seeing a lot more length limits on smaller bodies of water, and all these 21-22ft'ers will be saturating the market with people trying to get rid of them.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-04-2011, 8:39 AM Reply   
Brendan, PCM engines and you can get a great price on one, just think about the Big 3 minus $30-40K, and the wake is redonkulous
Old     (ShawnB)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-04-2011, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
I heard that the reasoning behind killing the X1 is that the Ilmor engine wouldn't fit. Having just sold a 2004 X2 I can safely say there is still a lot of demand for that hull out there and if it wasn't so small it probably wouldn't have been sold in the first place. It's a shame but time marches on.
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       08-04-2011, 9:49 AM Reply   
Mastercraft really screwed up on the tower! Nothing like taking a step backwards.
Old     (ktrent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-04-2011, 12:10 PM Reply   
the new tower on the mc looks better on the black x15. still not a fan of the shock boots, would rather see the chromed cylinder rod insted. agree with chat on the z5 bimini. the cup holder location is ok for maybe a cell phone but i would prefere my drink in the shade where its nice and cool. water or soda of course.

on a differnent note lets find some pics of the new malibus, now thats what i am looking forward too.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-04-2011, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
With them getting rid of the X1, I hope MC has plans to accommodate customers with an <21ft option other than the X2. I bet we start seeing a lot more length limits on smaller bodies of water, and all these 21-22ft'ers will be saturating the market with people trying to get rid of them.

What my MC dealer told me is basically MC is no longer looking at selling to the regular guy. They feel that you buy a more expensive boat allegidly lose less in depreciation because its an MC so that when you turn around and sell it your only out a minimal depreciation compared to everyone else except CC. Also a plan to do a scaled down X2. So my guess an X2 that might be in the mid 50s to mid 60's. As roomy as an X2 is I think my 02 x star smokes it as a boat for watersports. The only place it loses is at cruising. This should help the 205v hull market.
Old     (992envy)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-04-2011, 2:03 PM Reply   
I do not see myself upgrading from my '09 X-Star. Why does it seem interior and dash panel seems to get uglier as time goes on, what a shame. Do not like the tower either.
Old     (Sasha2)      Join Date: Nov 2010       08-04-2011, 4:11 PM Reply   
New MB 23' Classic interior for the regular guy...
Attached Images

Old    TN22            08-04-2011, 8:46 PM Reply   
Pictures of the new Moomba XLV Gravity Edition from Facebook
Attached Images

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-04-2011, 9:03 PM Reply   
That gravity games xlv looks awesome
Old     (CarFanatic5)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2011, 6:23 AM Reply   
man I like the new mb interior! Wish there was a dealer near me!!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-05-2011, 6:54 AM Reply   
The new MB interior does look real nice. The Supra interior is looking real nice for 2012 also. Just pulled this from another thread:
Attached Images

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-05-2011, 7:09 AM Reply   
holy **** - that Gravity Games Mobius looks boss as ****..

Skiers Choice - WINNING#!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-05-2011, 7:26 AM Reply   
Jesus MC, what the **** were you thinking.

Seriously one of theeee ugliest boats I have ever seen in my life.... its amazing how much of a difference the tower makes
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-05-2011, 8:37 AM Reply   
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think that black x15 looks great. I think it would have looked better with the power tower and best with the zft3, but I'd still take it as it sits (you know...if it weren't close to $100k).

I just bought my 2007 x15 this year, and I am pretty sure it will be the only Mastercraft I'm going to own. I think its a great boat and I love everything about it, but the new ones are getting to be too crazy expensive, and a little too blinged out.

I think that MB is really looking great. If I were out to buy a brand new boat tomorrow, MB would be at the top of my list, and maybe even the only one on my list. It just seems like you get more boat for your money than anyone else. Their market share has to be growing like crazy.
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-05-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
Here is a Malibu Sneak Peek
2012 Malibu 22MXZ
Attached Images

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-05-2011, 11:19 AM Reply   
malibu looks nice. I could do without the red tower - but the front looks aggressive and wide - good for kiddos and ballast.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-05-2011, 11:23 AM Reply   
Taking that over the X25 all day long depending on the wake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
malibu looks nice. I could do without the red tower - but the front looks aggressive and wide - good for kiddos and ballast.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-05-2011, 11:29 AM Reply   
Nice looking picklefork Malibu. If you can't beat em, join em.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-05-2011, 11:31 AM Reply   
Malibu, Why the 3 point bow? 2 is not enough? It would look much better as a twin tip bow. Otherwise, a nice looking boat.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2011, 12:08 PM Reply   
I gotta be honest...that Malibu is sick, IMO....not necessarily a fan of the color scheme, but that can be changed.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2011, 12:14 PM Reply   
Guess it's just me, but that is the ugliest Malibu ever. Doesn't look like much interior space for a 22' boat either. Sorry for the hate post, but geeez, is it only MB and Moomba that have boats that makes sense anymore?
Old     (CarFanatic5)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2011, 12:16 PM Reply   
I"m not a fan of it either..
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-05-2011, 12:38 PM Reply   
MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICIAL LITTLE BIRDIE......

TEXAS MASTERCRAFT IS NOW TEXAS' OFFICIAL MB BOATS DEALER !!!!

More information to come but we will have our first batch of boats arriving prior to Labor Day weekend... Our territory will include the entire state of Texas. Website should be up and running sometime next week. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask. The official name will be MB Boats of Texas.

Craig Emerton Texas MasterCraft
817-589-7547 or email me at craig@texasmastercraft.com

TAKING ORDERS NOW!!! 3 Week delivery time!!!
Old     (misfits1981)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-05-2011, 12:42 PM Reply   
The Malibu looks nice but i agree with Tuneman - the cabin space looks a little tight for a 22" boat.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       08-05-2011, 12:43 PM Reply   
Malibu, why so much space wasted on a seat on the transom? That has to be the least amount of cabin space for any boat under 22'.
Old     (ktrent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-05-2011, 12:47 PM Reply   
The new bu looks very edgy. Not sure I like the back sun deck but we will have to see. Hope the room behind the widow is as good as a vlx or better. Looks like the x25 has some comp this boat season.

sent with tapatalk.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2011, 12:56 PM Reply   
I used to hate on the back 'disco' seats on the transom as well. My local lake cops would jump my stuff if I sat back there while someone was surfing. However, I spent a week with an X-25 on Norris Lake this summer and sat back there all the time while people were surfing. I used the cupholders, sat comfortably, feet in the water on a hot day....it was sweet. That being said, it's not gonna fly on all lakes, but I gained a new appreciation for that style of transom.

A little off topic, but the X-25 is a WAKE machine....best wakeboard wake with stock ballast I've ever ridden behind...and that's saying alot. Of course, for nearly 6 digits it better be.
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-05-2011, 1:05 PM Reply   
Seems like everything is generally going to end up looking like something else until somebody comes up with something crazy that everyone will hate at first, but then grow to love and start copying at some point. It's a lovely cycle and it is pretty cool IMO to see how the same general ideas can be done in completely different fashion. Keep the pics coming I love looking at new boats.
Old     (ktrent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-05-2011, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripr View Post
I used to hate on the back 'disco' seats on the transom as well. My local lake cops would jump my stuff if I sat back there while someone was surfing. However, I spent a week with an X-25 on Norris Lake this summer and sat back there all the time while people were surfing. I used the cupholders, sat comfortably, feet in the water on a hot day....it was sweet. That being said, it's not gonna fly on all lakes, but I gained a new appreciation for that style of transom.

A little off topic, but the X-25 is a WAKE machine....best wakeboard wake with stock ballast I've ever ridden behind...and that's saying alot. Of course, for nearly 6 digits it better be.
i like the flip ups on the 25 and yes the stock wake is very very good. maybe the best stock out there. and yes for almost 6 digits it better be amazing. the think i am not liking about the new bu is that without the flip option you have little to no sundeck. not that i sunbath but i love seeing the ladies back there if you know what i mean. i guess they will be in the front now but a mirror shot is always priceless.

norris is one nice lake. i just love how its so clear and so laid back. you can go all day and not see one twra. douglas is pretty laid back as well but on many lakes sitting back there will get you pulled in a second. i guess we are lucky to be on such laid back lakes.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2011, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripr View Post

Dude, I would be more worried about collapsing from carbon monoxide poison than anything else if I sat on one of those seats all day while people were surfing...
Old     (jbird)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-06-2011, 8:13 AM Reply   
I just can't get use to those Malibu windshields.
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-06-2011, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
I just can't get use to those Malibu windshields.
their windshield design is pretty ironic. one of their major pitches when adopting the illusion tower and the one piece wrap around windshield was that the driver has an uninterrupted view forward. fast forward to the vented windshield they use now and it appears that the sales pitch was just that...a sales pitch. if 4 point towers really caused such an obstruction, dont you think that auto makers would have found a way to get rid of the A pillars in cars to improve safety?
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-06-2011, 9:23 AM Reply   
We have a 2012 SAN 210 Team Coastal Edition being built right now. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. The ILINC version 2 on the new Nautiques is absolutely sick. Nothing else on the market comes close IMO.

As the the tower on Nautiques, I wasn't a fan of the first Roswell FCT-3 tower (2009-2010). I opted for the FCT-2 Titan in 2009 when the Roswell was first offered because I thought the new tower sucked. The revision in 2011 to the FCT-5 and even more fine tuning in 2012 is awesome, especially with the Z5 cargo bimini.

Here are some additional 2012 Nautique pictures.

Old     (Donski)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-06-2011, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkoehler View Post
The offset dash location is very user friendly and was found on all 2010 200 and 200v Team edition Nautiques.

I will also say that it looks better in person than it does in that picture.

I disagree, it looks worse in person.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       08-06-2011, 1:21 PM Reply   
For Nautique, is the screen the only option? Do they make analog gauges as on option?
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-07-2011, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN22 View Post
Pictures of the new Moomba XLV Gravity Edition from Facebook
got any pics of the interior of the new xlv?
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-07-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
What in the world is happening to the wake industry, some of these things are just getting hideous.
Old     (ktrent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-07-2011, 7:37 AM Reply   
here is a better look of the new bu
Attached Images

Old     (ktrent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-07-2011, 7:40 AM Reply   
also some vids of the new bu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7OCQ...eature=related

just start here and there are more that are related
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-07-2011, 7:55 AM Reply   
It looks like an RZ2/RZ4 to me, not that there's anything wrong with that (I think the new RZ's look great), but I've never known Malibu to take on the likeness of another brand.
Old     (bzubke1)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-07-2011, 1:12 PM Reply   
The bow reminds me of the batmobile for some reason.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-07-2011, 2:41 PM Reply   
To the Batmobu Brandon
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-07-2011, 2:54 PM Reply   
it looks sweet. but i hate the way those speakers look, ovals? first thing i would change for sure.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-07-2011, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudontn View Post
It looks like an RZ2/RZ4 to me, not that there's anything wrong with that (I think the new RZ's look great), but I've never known Malibu to take on the likeness of another brand.
I have a RZ2 and it might look close but not that close.
Attached Images

Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-07-2011, 7:55 PM Reply   
Good giggly wiggly that Malibu is sick.... Too bad it's probably $90K.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-08-2011, 6:01 AM Reply   
I believe those are wetsounds 6x9's on the tower on that new bu btw. Soooooooo. I think I'd keep 'em.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-08-2011, 8:54 AM Reply   
I like the Malibu a lot except for the bow. I've never been a fan of the pickle fork at all. Glad Nautique hasn't went that way. Always reminds me of the Batplane in the first movie. "Where does he get those toys?" Haha.

Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-08-2011, 9:28 AM Reply   
that 'bu is a let down for me.... triple fork looks hideous and that two tier sun deck seems like a waste of space the way I see people (mainly girls) lay on them in a linear row. I understand "steps" but this is not practical to me. As always though, I think the interior seems extremely legit.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-08-2011, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
I believe those are wetsounds 6x9's on the tower on that new bu btw. Soooooooo. I think I'd keep 'em.
yup you are correct. I just looked it up on bu's site. Idk how I feel about that horn speaker without a grill protecting it, but i def thought they were just the old alphas.
Old     (jessec)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-08-2011, 6:06 PM Reply   
I don't like the tower on the MC or the MB. The one on the MC is just flat out ugly. On the MB, it may be the camera angle, but the front legs on the tower look way long.
Old     (dru1974)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-08-2011, 6:25 PM Reply   
Geeze Robert T don't u think you have robbed enough threads...wow every time I turn around there is a blue and white tige. Wow it's a nice boat but stick to that rediculouse thread of yours so I know where to avoid.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-08-2011, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
Geeze Robert T don't u think you have robbed enough threads...wow every time I turn around there is a blue and white tige. Wow it's a nice boat but stick to that rediculouse thread of yours so I know where to avoid.
Maybe this will help.I don't think the Malibu looks like a RZ2 in the front.
Attached Images

Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-09-2011, 5:35 AM Reply   
Why are there 2011's in a thread about"""2012 BOATS??"""
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-09-2011, 5:42 AM Reply   
You know what this thread needs? More cowbell. And by cowbell, I mean tigues.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-09-2011, 7:07 AM Reply   
That Bylery is sharp. It would look good at my dock but I cannot put something behind my house with someone else name all over it. That's what stalkers and 10 year olds do.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-09-2011, 8:12 AM Reply   
What's funny is you children don't wet your diapers and cry when a Tahoe is pictured for comparison purposes.Yet you get your panties in a wad over a Tige.You children are EASY!LOLAll i was trying to do is show a comparison of front end shapes.Carry on kids.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-09-2011, 8:43 AM Reply   
At least the put a ladder in the front on the malibu. Always liked that about the Xstar.
Old     (pc_sledge)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-09-2011, 10:14 AM Reply   
I still have yet to see the "new" 2012 version of the Xstar...must be a big secret.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-09-2011, 10:31 AM Reply   
More cowbell.
Attached Images

Old     (Donski)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-09-2011, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
What's funny is you children don't wet your diapers and cry when a Tahoe is pictured for comparison purposes.Yet you get your panties in a wad over a Tige.You children are EASY!LOLAll i was trying to do is show a comparison of front end shapes.Carry on kids.
I would rather look at a Tahoe.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-09-2011, 10:50 AM Reply   
^^^ I laughed out loud chatt.

That MC tower is FUGLY I love the rest of the boat though. Not that ill ever be able to own one
Being boatless at the moment, they all look good to me!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-09-2011, 10:50 AM Reply   
More 2012 stuff:

For 2012, Axis has offered the following changes:

Redesigned glove box
New surf platform
New trailer wheels - KMC Rockstars
New graphics
New OJ five blade prop option
New footwell under the driver - accomodates a 12'' sub
New soundpack options (Soundpack III includes, yes, all wetsounds interiors, 12'' sub and 485's on the tower - syn 6 and syn4 straight from the factory)
New big motor option - Inmar 450hp LS3.

Way to go Axis - just making it that much easier to slam these boats and make huge, clean, wakes and surf waves - as well as hear your music while riding!