Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-03-2007, 8:35 PM Reply   
Most of you are filling and dumping ballast every trip. If you decide to go with permanent ballast you’ll need a trailer solution similar to this:-)
Upload
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-03-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
Yeah, but you need matching wheels!!
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-04-2007, 1:10 PM Reply   
hahahahah that's pretty good ed... have you had a chance to try out that "new" fresh air exhaust???? does it significantly lower the sound of the exhuast?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-04-2007, 1:16 PM Reply   
The FAE is amazing. The first time we drove the boat off the trailer I thought something was broken all I heard was a wine. Turns out I was hearing the wine of the transmission.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-07-2007, 8:24 AM Reply   
good to hear -- i'm wanting to add one to mine as well -- do oyu mind pm'ing me and giving me an idea on cost.... thanks
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-07-2007, 8:51 AM Reply   
Sorry I don't PM - too old I guess. Costs are published on the FAE web site here:http://www.boatpipes.com/FAE_PriceList.html
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-07-2007, 9:15 AM Reply   
thanks... not really that bad -- but seems like i could make a system much cheaper....i'm definitely looking into it for sure...
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-07-2007, 9:31 AM Reply   
All the work is done for you and you know that it's been tested and is designed to fail gracefully. On top of that Larry Mann at FAE is great to work with.