Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-16-2011, 8:09 AM Reply   
A contingent of the Shred Ready team is heading out in early May for a shred tour of TX. Here's a rough idea of the logistics of the trip:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,16.281738&z=6

If anybody has any good winch spots that aren't too far of the route (that they are willing to share) please hook us up! Some swag and a rad time will surely be in order A list of good bars, places to crash, people to shred with are all welcome as well. Or if you'd like to donate your floor for a night to 6 or 7 rowdy, smelly riders let me know! Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.

Thanks guys!

-Luker
dllwake@gmail.com
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-16-2011, 12:03 PM Reply   
Im from longview but attend school in san marcos. In May i will be heading back to longview to ride all summer. If im in town when yall are there we could definitely ride boat if you are interested in that sort of thing!
Old     (jhebert)      Join Date: May 2007       03-16-2011, 1:10 PM Reply   
Man you guys will be coming right through our town.................We have a few winch spots, but mainly weve got a 90 acre private lake with three rails, a 100ft rooftop, 80ft relentless style, and were putting up an 80 flat right now...... Check out www.setxwakeboarding.com the lake is near beaumont tx, the location is on the website, we would be glad to host you guys for a day or two......
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-16-2011, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhebert View Post
Man you guys will be coming right through our town.................We have a few winch spots, but mainly weve got a 90 acre private lake with three rails, a 100ft rooftop, 80ft relentless style, and were putting up an 80 flat right now...... Check out www.setxwakeboarding.com the lake is near beaumont tx, the location is on the website, we would be glad to host you guys for a day or two......
^Cheeeya... dude we're all over that Who should I contact over there?

Yeah Stevo... just hit me up if you're back in town... maybe we could catch some morning butter at ur place
Old     (jhebert)      Join Date: May 2007       03-16-2011, 6:48 PM Reply   
Me........just send an email to jeremy.hebert@motivaent.com
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-17-2011, 6:57 AM Reply   
these guys are on your way....

http://www.m2sports.com/

My house is for sale on Lake Houston now, but if it's not sold It should be open. I wont' be living there. Supra is alos for sale.....it may or may not be there??

http://search.har.com/engine/3607-Sh...AR11903054.htm
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-17-2011, 7:16 AM Reply   
Thanks for the link Adam... we'll def make a pit stop at m2sports. Ur house looks right on the way as well but I think it maybe like smack in between 2 of our destinations... SetX and TSR, so we'll prolly just be cruising through rather than staying in town.... but I'll let you know if things change. Really appreciate all the help guys...
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-18-2011, 5:59 AM Reply   
so by the looks of it you guys are coming to the tree cables around fort worth, Texas Mastercrasft lake, WSR, and CWS? when are you hitting those three places? ill spread the word to come out and check you guys out.. tia
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-18-2011, 6:17 AM Reply   
http://www.360wakeboard.com/

dont' know how active it is, but this is an austin site.
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-18-2011, 6:26 AM Reply   
Bill- the itinerary for now looks like this:

May 8th - Third Coast Cables
May 9th - SetX Wakeboarding
May 10th - TSR
May 11th - TSR
May 12th - Wakesport Ranch
May 13th - Cowtown (if open) or Wakesport again
May 14th - TXMC or Hydrous-Allen (if open)
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-18-2011, 6:35 AM Reply   
I think the priority now is to try and find a place to crash around TSR May 9th and 10th.... as well as somewhere for the 11th - 14th in Dallas. Third Coast and SetX have both already hooked us up with places for the 7th and 8th.

Feel free to clue us in on cheap hotels or let me know if you have some extra floor/couch space We can party as much or as little as you like... hahaha