Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (sixx352)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-11-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
Looking for somebody with a boat mostly in Idaho around the Boise area and Oregon to get some ride time in. Had to sell my boat but I'm going to still ride no matter what it takes. If your not in Idaho or Oregon I might be able to squeeze in a weekend trip to ride in another state. I would like to ride a ENZO as much as possible but I can't be picky lol. Let me know if you would like me go out with you.

Anytime and Spring and Fall riding

Thanks!!
Old    surfdad            03-11-2010, 8:22 PM Reply   
If you make it to NorCal, you're always welcome with us, Nick.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-11-2010, 9:50 PM Reply   
Same goes for Sandpoint Idaho
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-12-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
Penticton BC....

Canada
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-12-2010, 5:32 PM Reply   
Hey Nick,
Sorry to hear about your boat. I really enjoyed riding behind it last spring and summer! You are welcome to ride with us anytime. I am wearing a cast on my left leg right now. I broke my ankle snow skiing but the cast comes off Thursday/ I hope to be riding again by May. You should go up north and ride with Duffy, his Avy is just like yours. Both throw an awesome wake.
Sue
Old     (sixx352)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-12-2010, 10:40 PM Reply   
Thanks guys. Thats the best part about our community there is a wave no matter where you go and good people to invite you and share a good time with.