Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-20-2010, 6:57 PM Reply   

Just thought i'd share. 2nd and 3rd scarecrows i've ever landed lemme know what you think. hurt my shoulder pretty bad and the fall too but ya enjoy
Old     (bennn)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-20-2010, 9:36 PM Reply   
congrats on the scarecrows!
Old     (kmayotte)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-22-2010, 4:48 AM Reply   
Stomped scarecrows. sick.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-22-2010, 6:17 PM Reply   
looked good maybe a little more height and it would be easier landing it.
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-22-2010, 7:31 PM Reply   
Ya see when I was first trying them I cut really hard and got a lot of air but would always over rotate and land on my back, so i slowed it down a little bit and started landing em but not getting as much air.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-22-2010, 8:26 PM Reply   
a little more height can be gained by edgeing harder through the wake not to the wake. if you edge harder to the wake you create more line tension.which will cause the over rotation.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2010, 12:42 AM Reply   
Way to stomp it....................My .02 Looks like you are leaving a tad early and not getting the full trip flip buck from you edge which is causing you to have to muscle your landings. Wait half a second longer. If uu watch closely your leaving the wake with it at your front binding. Keep riding through the wake a tad longer and it will help get more pop and allow you to flip and rotate much easier

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-13-2010 at 12:45 AM.