Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (insanityking12)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-17-2007, 7:41 PM Reply   
any one know whats up with that.. when they are going to announce the winners for the ronix art contest?
Old     (freewake)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-18-2007, 6:31 AM Reply   
I've been wondering the same thing. I thought they would have done it a long time ago.
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-18-2007, 6:41 AM Reply   
I emailed them about a month ago and was told that the winner would be announced within that week. That was over a month ago and still no results. I also asked where it would be revealed at and they said their web site.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-18-2007, 9:39 AM Reply   
I heard they're going to post results very soon.. maybe this or next week.
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-18-2007, 1:57 PM Reply   
http://www.metaphoricalwaterwonderland.com/php/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemi d=28
Old     (insanityking12)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-18-2007, 8:17 PM Reply   
yeah i had emailed paul about a month ago too and he told me the same thing... withing the next week. its been a while since then.

haha... man.. will it ever be revealed?
which one do you think will win?
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-19-2007, 5:34 AM Reply   
I emailed him also when the boards were posted and mine was not there. He told me "they will be up tomorrow". That was the day they posted the boards on their website and still, to this day, my boards are not there. Really makes you think that they are not really serious about this contest. Maybe it was a good way to give their current artists some ideas!
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-19-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
I think the contest was just a way to get their name out there.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-19-2007, 9:24 PM Reply   
I know for a fact that winners will be announced shortly on the website... just keep checking
Old     (insanityking12)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-19-2007, 11:12 PM Reply   
I check every day.. im pretty excited to see who wins. i think there were some damn good ones there.