Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-22-2007, 3:57 PM Reply   
Dont have a shop near by where I can try out bindings so im going at this blind.
Please post about the bindings your using. Likes and dislikes. Any input is appreciated. I'd especially like to hear about the Melissas.
Thanks.
Old     (nautiquechick04)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-22-2007, 9:42 PM Reply   
I rode the Melissas at a Maven clinic recently and loved them. I have Watsons currently and they are pretty similar. The Melissas are a little bit lower and narrower, but are super comfy. You can get into them without water, super easy to get out of. I didn't have any problems with heel lift, lots of support. If I was buying new bindings I would go with those. I have bigger feet, so the Watsons work awesome for me...
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2007, 9:50 PM Reply   
The Melissas are great. I have the Transits, which I love. even though theyre mens bindings they offer great support for my narrow feet. tthey come about as high as the melissas but are a bit stiffer. i just love my transits, I would buy myself 10 pairs to last me a lifetime
Old    wakejjboard12            05-23-2007, 6:23 AM Reply   
i have the '06 & '07 murray's and a pair of '06 transits... the murray's have my vote for comfiest but i am on my second pair due to warranty issues. i've only had the transits for a few weeks while my murray's are being replaced. i love both of these boots and would recommend for open toe the transit and closed the murray. both great though.
Old     (summer)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-23-2007, 6:10 PM Reply   
I have the Fusion Bindings and I really like them. I returned the LF Elements for the Fusions. They are comfy. I have a wide foot so the binding does good for my fit. I really Suggest trying them on before you buy, unlike I did.
Good Luck and Have Fun Riding!
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-24-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
I just bought the 07 OT Watsons and haven't tried them yet. I'm going camping this weekend and I'll get to try them then. I'll let ya know how I like em!