Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    wkbrdjesus            05-04-2004, 7:05 PM Reply   
just wondering what you guys thought. Pros and Cons of each
Old     (cs1094)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-04-2004, 7:09 PM Reply   
Both kick ass if you are like me and bum rides. No boat sucks!
Old    beerdrnknboardr            05-04-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
IMO- ones a great wakeboard specific boat and the other is more of a family boat thats also good for wakeboarding. If you want a wake boat get a SAN or Xstar, if you ski get one of the dd wake edition boats, if you want a lil more room for everything and everyone go with the x30
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-04-2004, 8:36 PM Reply   
Actually, this should be an easy decision and is based solely on your particular needs.

If you are looking for an incredible wake with minimal additional weight and usually only go out with four or less people, it's SAN all the way.

If you are looking for a "party boat" that you can put 12 people in and spend all day on, with an okay wake but not great, then go with the X30.
Old    c_dub_bizzle            05-04-2004, 8:50 PM Reply   
even tho the other is more wakeboard specific. the mastercrafts are built better.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-04-2004, 8:56 PM Reply   
Here we go...
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-04-2004, 8:59 PM Reply   
MC built better. What a crock. Classic dumb post.

MC/CC boats are great.

The SAN is a lean and mean wake making machine that holds 4 to 6 passengers with hardly any storage.

The X30 is a big and nice wake enjoyment machine that can hold 6 to 10 passengers with tons of storage.

They are two/too different boats.
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-04-2004, 9:12 PM Reply   
Damn I love these threads!
Old     (zigzagsd)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-04-2004, 10:28 PM Reply   
yeah, me too - also i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get more pop off the wake. i mean, i go balls out into the wake and flatten out about 15 feet before i actually hit it. then i launch over both wakes, but i only get about 2 feet of air. oh wait, that's right before i throw the backroll. sorry, different thread!