Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-12-2012, 4:56 PM Reply   
Ok guys and girls I have opened up my boat for years to everyone. Now I am without one and would love to catch a few different rides on Sundays. Please help a fellow rider out. I will bring gas or cash, my girlfriend, can drive well and can offer coaching (if you want it). Most of all though just a funny happy to be on the water vibe. I live on Clear lake so if there was anyone that wanted to dock a boat here you could do that too.
Scott
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-27-2012, 10:36 PM Reply   
If I had a vagina I bet I would of had an offer by now.
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-28-2012, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearlakescott View Post
If I had a vagina I bet I would of had an offer by now.
Depends. Pics would be required
Old     (NewWakeGirl)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-03-2012, 1:13 PM Reply   
haha no, it's not much easier for females to find rides! Don't you have you the Orlando Cable Park? They also have boat pulls too....
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            09-03-2012, 5:35 PM Reply   
Theres also an orlando group on meetup.com for wakeboarding.

You're not buddies with any of the pros that live on your lake? I could name a few.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-07-2012, 9:54 PM Reply   
Yes we have a cable. Not really my thing.
Yes they rent boat time. Vibe not the same

Yes I know several pros on this lake. Even lived with one. (We used my boat) many pros dont have boats. Odd I know

The meetup group here is WAY more of a social gathering then ride oriented.

Thanks for the help though.
Old     (NewWakeGirl)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-09-2012, 3:29 PM Reply   
What is the weather like in Orlando at the end of Sep? Does it still feel like summer? How about the water? I know if VA the water temp pretty much stays in line with the weather outside, is it the same in FL?
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            09-09-2012, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWakeGirl View Post
What is the weather like in Orlando at the end of Sep? Does it still feel like summer? How about the water? I know if VA the water temp pretty much stays in line with the weather outside, is it the same in FL?
See my other post in your camp thread.
Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-28-2012, 7:26 PM Reply   
Hey not sure if ta still lookin for a pull but ill be movin there right after Thanksgiving an will deff be lookin for people to ride with. Dont know the area at all so down to take my boat wherever. Hit me up
Old     (lftaylor)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-25-2012, 4:31 PM Reply   
Scott, You pulled Taylor many of times. Taylor now has a house on Jessamine with her boat here. If you need a ride let me know I will be glad to return the favor. My cell is the same I will try you on it.
Scott
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-22-2013, 9:18 PM Reply   
Help me get my pos dialed in & I'll pull U with it!
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-12-2013, 1:47 PM Reply   
Is anyone getting out to ride? My stuff has dust on it Please give me a shout if you are going out.
Old     (JoeDirtSUCKS)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-11-2013, 3:33 PM Reply   
Hey man i know this is an old thread but if you're still looking for a pull i'm always looking for a 3rd on my new 14 A22 Vandall. I'll be moving to the orlando area in about a month so just go ahead and shoot me a text if your still looking

325-262-5710