Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (michelelef)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-19-2009, 11:31 AM Reply   
Hi Ladies,

I was hoping to get some opinions from girls who have tried the Jett and/or the Melissa so I can compare the two. I currently ride the '06 Cadence and love it. Now I am looking for a new set-up (it's actually going to be my wedding present from my fiancee the morning of the wedding).

The Cadence's rocker is an aggressive 3 stage. I know that the Melissa is agressive continuous stage and Jett is a progressive 3 stage. Just not sure what all that means in performance.

Since I purchased my Cadence, my riding has come a long way and I want to keep progressing and, of course, want a board that will help me do that.

I am hoping to demo both boards to help guide my decision, but as always, input from others is helpful.

Thanks so much!!
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-19-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
I don't know about the Jett, but I ride the LF Melissa and love it. No complaints.... Love the graphics too!
Old     (pianoftw)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-19-2009, 1:32 PM Reply   
hehe, i ride the Jett and love it as well.
Old    wakejjboard12            06-19-2009, 3:11 PM Reply   
If you like the 3 stage I would stick with the jett. I rode the jett for 2 seasons and progressed more on that board than anything. Its def a good choice.
Old     (polhamus)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-21-2009, 10:29 AM Reply   
Michele!! Stay with the 3 stage. get the JETT. I started out on a 3stage CWB, then bought the 06 melissa (cont) Screwed my riding up for 2 years. They ride completely different. Stick with 3 stage its what you started on. The jett is great pop, take the fins out. you will love it!! I ride the jett. the Jett is smooth and poppy, it takes you UP (slow like a 3 stage is.) The melissa rides fast into the wake, and you go further across. I don't recommend changing to a continous board. EVEN if you love the graphics! DON"T DO IT!!!!