Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-30-2012, 6:34 PM Reply   
Hey I was thinking we could all share products that we all have tested and used and could recommend for Gifts please include the cost and who you think this gift Idea would work well for. Don't be afraid to include the pros and cons of the gift.

Ill start with this

Dyson DC 35 Multi Floor Vac
Cost; $299 at Bed Bath & Beyond
For; Husband or Wife, Best Buddy
Ideal for; person with a house filled with hardwood floors
Works Great for the carpets on the boat (except you should not use it if they are wet) It works great for the car as well.
I love how its battery operated so you don't have to break out a coard to get stated you mount it on the wall and you simply pull it off the wall and clean up your mess and then it's back on the wall. I also have a fullsize Dyson that gets Zero use because this one is so much easyer to use
I give this gift 2 thumbs up
Attached Images