Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-26-2010, 2:19 PM Reply   
Does it exist? I've called for three days now and left messages and no return call. Trying to check on an order. Anyone know how to get in touch with these guys?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-26-2010, 2:25 PM Reply   
uh-oh.......oh no you didn't! try emailing, they prefer one or the other, I don't remember what it was last time.

about 25 people are about to jump all over you and defend them, praising everything they do. just fyi
Old     (jay_g)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-26-2010, 3:30 PM Reply   
Ive had the same issues in the past........I did finally get my stuff though
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-26-2010, 4:53 PM Reply   
I had some issues too several months ago. I left several messages and emails. You just have to keep on trying to get through and eventually someone will answer the phone. I was told the number I was calling wasn't the correct number to their return department ( I was trying to return a damaged item I bought ) but it was the only number I found on their website. Once I finally reached someone, they got me handled...well sort of.
Old     (cdrymalla)      Join Date: Aug 2009       05-26-2010, 5:54 PM Reply   
Funny you ask, I left a message Tuesday, filled out their on-line form Tuesday, and yesterday tried p-ming one of the guys on here that is associated with them, and still no word. I was hesitant to post anything because I have seen other post in the past where they were responsive, so I didn't want to get too antsy....I am assuming they will come through eventually.

Also, if anyone knows a better way to get a hold of them, let me know. The website does not seem to provide many channels, and having to leave voice mails is a bit odd for customer service.

Last edited by cdrymalla; 05-26-2010 at 5:57 PM. Reason: add question
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-26-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
Weird, and funny you ask actually. When searching for previous posts on it, I found this:

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...=boarders+mall

Just over a year ago
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-26-2010, 7:14 PM Reply   
I also had some issues with not getting callbacks or responses. Took a while, but it was my fault for not following up. I eventually talked to them, and they made the deal right by being more than generous. I'd buy from them again though. Just my experience, not my opinion.
Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-26-2010, 8:11 PM Reply   
A-dub - forgot completely about that! Guess I didn't learn the first time.

Antbug if you are still on here please pm me or call me. My phone number should be on your answering machine about 3 or 4 times. Sorry to call you guys out, but apparently I'm not the only one who has issues with contacting you guys. Maybe you guys should look at how your customer service is set up......
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-26-2010, 9:01 PM Reply   
yeah, I'm having the same problem right now. I just got my cans from them. I went 2 weeks with no word from them. I sent an email, then that same day I get a notice that my cans are shipping (after 2 weeks of sitting). And my cans are mission some parts, so I've emailed and left messages twice in the last 4-5 days...still no word from them. I also wanted to order another set of cans, but I needed them soon. Since I couldn't trust them for the quick turnaround I ended just ordering the 2nd set of cans from BulletLines.

...I've heard rumors about BM though...hope they are still kickin...
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       05-27-2010, 6:02 AM Reply   
I had kindof the same deal,but I did get my stuff.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-27-2010, 7:42 AM Reply   
Does Antbug still work for them?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-28-2010, 5:57 AM Reply   
I just wish they had more than the three women's bindings that cycle through on BoardersBestBuy.