Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-20-2010, 10:16 PM Reply   
http://vimeo.com/album/214371

So, I uploaded all of the video sections of Gauntlet onto my Vimeo account a few weeks ago and I've been juggling the idea of whether or not to post it up on here that it's now online. Anyways, in my streak of bad late night decisions, I've decided to post it here on wakeworld for anyone who didn't get a free DVD last year or who's DVDs decided not to work properly. Anyways the free video is now broken up into individual riders sections, so enjoy, if you can get past sometimes shaky footage and the sometimes questionable music choices. I still despise the video and pretty much all of the footage and editing (I'm super critical of my work, but I also know that it isn't really all that great, but hey, the Gauntlet trailer was the first wake video I had ever edited), but others seemed to enjoy it at least a little bit.

Click the link below to go to the album with all of the sections.

http://vimeo.com/album/214371

If it would be preferred that I embed the videos here, I can do that.
Old     (MasonH)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-20-2010, 10:19 PM Reply   
Please embed here
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-20-2010, 10:29 PM Reply   
If you actually like the videos, feel free to click on the links in the first post to watch them in full resolution/to download them.

from Nick Schrein on Vimeo.