Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    lukem            06-25-2003, 2:26 PM Reply   
i was wondering were you can get your hands on some factory blemished boards and bindings. cause half the time whatever is messed up on them doenst effect the riding at all. i am looking for some cwb bindings, but i ant sure if i want to spend that kind of money yet on the zeus bindings.
Old    snowdog            06-25-2003, 2:47 PM Reply   
You can get Hyperlite Blems (B grade) and R&D Decks from www.Grizzly-Sports.com for a considerable savings. They have hooked us up with TONS of B-grade decks for giveaways and such, and they are ALL GOOD!

A-grade = no blems, no construction flaws, full retail
B-grade = slight mark or dent, no construction flaws usually $100 or more cheaper
C-grade = construction blem, not sold for riding, usually benches and such
R&D Decks = pre-production units, test decks, first run decks, come in all grades, hard to get hold of, usually sold as B-grade if sold at all

Dont know about other companies, hope this helps!

Snowdog
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-25-2003, 3:22 PM Reply   
wileyski.com has the BEST deals on hyperlite blems. They are close to the factory and get hella deals.
Old    lukem            06-25-2003, 5:38 PM Reply   
you dont know were were you can get some blemished cwb's do ya, that would be pretty sweet
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       06-30-2003, 3:44 PM Reply   
www.bellinghamboardsports.com Kathy made me a great deal on a blem'd Premier 140 DNA and a set of highbacks. VERY reasonable shipping too. And best of all, I bought it on a Tuesday afternoon and she had it to me by Friday so I could ride over the weekend. Good folks...

(Message edited by texastbird on June 30, 2003)