Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    norcal_99            06-29-2003, 11:26 PM Reply   
Does anyone know the names of the songs on the Free 4 All DVD? I wanted to download them and burn them to CD for my boat.

Old     (liquidforce)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-30-2003, 1:15 AM Reply   
If i am think right its mostly moka only and swollen members. Moka only- jam packed, moka only grin and bear it, swollen members- fuel injected..... not positive but pretty sure
Old    shanday            06-30-2003, 7:05 AM Reply   
just from memory, one of them is "thinking man's session" i have the video at home. I can get back to you with more later this evening . . .
Old     (board_boy)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-30-2003, 7:52 AM Reply   
i sent an email to bump films and they gave me a full playlist from the video
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-30-2003, 8:06 AM Reply   
Also, Kotten Mouth Kings and Pep Love. Rene, the songs are listed in credits at the end.
Old    griffdizzle            06-30-2003, 9:37 AM Reply   
they show the group and name of each song at the end of the video, at least i know they do on the dvd. i wrote them all down and downloaded them, along with a few songs from the faction and made a cd.
Old    kid4jah            06-30-2003, 10:26 AM Reply   
great video love it