Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       12-31-2012, 3:32 PM Reply   
Well anything under the tree? We were lucky enough to
Have this one delivered by Todd from Mendonesia.
Love it.
Attached Images

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       12-31-2012, 3:41 PM Reply   
Like this side too! Fantastic job guys.
JAMR Family name. First initial of
All our names.
Thanks again Todd.
Attached Images

Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-01-2013, 9:26 AM Reply   
Beautiful Board!! Love that Shirt Too!!

We were left an epic surf trip under the tree!! me n chris n todd are off to San Diego to stay with jeff from soulcraft for the week!! meeting up with chase at rincon wednesday morning and letting the waves decide where we stay!! we will eventually end up at Jeff and Vals for some great ocean and boat surfing!! We are 3 super stoked dudes!!

Happy New Years Everybody and 2013 is starting with a Bang!!
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-01-2013, 2:23 PM Reply   
Got mine a week or so early, but it was my Christmas present. Got my custom painted Brigade Wakesurfing board. I also got a Hero 3 Gopro camera. I can't wait for warmer weather to get here so I can try it all out.
Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-01-2013, 8:33 PM Reply   
Frank...... Sounds like a fantastic trip. Can't wait to hear about it.

Bill... Where is the pict of the board? I love new toys...
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-02-2013, 10:56 AM Reply   
I'm on my iPad and the pics are on my computer. They are in this thread though. http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796361
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-03-2013, 10:42 PM Reply   
We got the Tour at the SoulCraft Shop!! Super cool place and super cool people around him!!

Should I tell about the New Boards we saw there ..... like maybe yours? LOL!!

Saw the new Secret Weapons Coming out this Year!! Super Stoked for Jeff as he definitely has it Going On Big Time!!

Even surfed in the ocean with him this morning .... Lots of Fun!! Trestles dawn patrol and then out on the SoulCraft Boat in the afternoon with Chris and Todd!!

Best part of the Trip so far: watching Todd and Chase totally dominate the lineups in the Ocean ..... They both Shredd Beyond Imagination!!
Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-03-2013, 10:48 PM Reply   
Sounds like a fantastic trip. Wish I was with ya guys.
Old     (Kingsriver)      Join Date: Aug 2011       01-04-2013, 1:37 PM Reply   
New Sanger Shaver Lake Soulcraft. Lake is almost Forozen now so we will snow ski and board for the next few months. Pine Flat should be ready by April. What a great gift that Santa brought me.
Attached Images

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-06-2013, 1:07 AM Reply   
Sweet! Awesome artwork........thanks for sharing
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-08-2013, 9:03 PM Reply   
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-08-2013, 9:05 PM Reply   
Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       01-08-2013, 9:06 PM Reply   
Not really a Christmas board... but close. Should be ready to ship any day now!
Attached Images

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-08-2013, 11:09 PM Reply   
These just keep getting better. Thanks for sharing. True artwork.
That is the first longboard I have seen from Soulcraft.
Keep them coming.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-09-2013, 9:44 AM Reply   
Right on John, that board is badass. When do you think you will be able to ride it? I cant wait to get mine! I saw some of your wave pics was meaning to ask you how you weight your supreme?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2013, 11:43 AM Reply   
Is it just me or did Brigade rip off the front of a shred stixx and a fang tail from soulcraft and call it thier own??
Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       01-09-2013, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
Right on John, that board is badass. When do you think you will be able to ride it? I cant wait to get mine! I saw some of your wave pics was meaning to ask you how you weight your supreme?
Thanks, man! Hope to break out the dry suit mid April... but in Wyo, ya never know for sure. My V232 ballast set-up is pretty simple. Boat has two 400# hard tanks. Everyone so far that's surfed with us is regular, so we fill left hard tank, 750# bag on top of it, 260# bag under left mid seat and 260# bag under left bow seat. We LOVE it!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-09-2013, 1:52 PM Reply   
^^^lol "h"
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-09-2013, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
Is it just me or did Brigade rip off the front of a shred stixx and a fang tail from soulcraft and call it thier own??
Pretty sure ...lost invented the fang tail years before soulcraft was a company
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2013, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure ...lost invented the fang tail years before soulcraft was a company
Yeah but I'm pretty sure nobody in the wake surf world was building one other than Soulcraft. Just saying it looks sort of funny to me that a new board company from Idaho none the less comes out with a fang tail model. Here are a couple pics if someone could photo shop them together you can see what I'm seeing. A shredstixx front and a soulcraft tail.
Attached Images

Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-09-2013, 7:02 PM Reply   
Looks like all builders out west are copying Surfdad and 13's designs so the wont have to do no R&D work as they are spamming their cloned boutique boards. Any one can clone a board to a local factory for 300 bux all day long. Lets see sum original work.
Attached Images

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-09-2013, 7:05 PM Reply   
Yes they are both fangs, but there are only a few tails that even exist...ocean surf and wakesurf included. I don't think Inland invented the swallow, which has been around forever, and I doubt you will see any other shaped tails other than the 4 or 5 shapes that are most popular anyways, on the ocean or the lake.
Old     (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-09-2013, 7:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewkettle View Post
Looks like all builders out west are copying Surfdad and 13's designs so the wont have to do no R&D work as they are spamming their cloned boutique boards. Any one can clone a board to a local factory for 300 bux all day long. Lets see sum original work.
Coming from a guy who builds oversized fangtail wakeboards
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-09-2013, 8:30 PM Reply   
Hows this for original. MR. Whallers himself shaping one of my many custom soulcraft boards. I should have pics of my new long board shortly. I am not trying to stir the pot but the brigade board just looked like a made in China knock off to me. Jeff is a master shaper and the fang tail on the brigade looks to lack the same kind of love Jeff puts into every board. JMTC
Attached Images

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-09-2013, 9:40 PM Reply   
I have formed a very different opinion, style and art wise, the soulcraft art reminds me of shi*ty 1980s tatoos, JMTC.
I have personally been very lucky with "love put into a board" from my prior positive experience I have had with my Calibrated Piscus Skim that was hand made just for me, and the process I am currently going through with the team at Brigade, they let me detail the board to whatever I wanted down to the gnat's ass detail and could not imagine going an yother route for my first "made for me" surf style board.
Old     (SurferLifestyle22)      Join Date: Dec 2012       01-09-2013, 10:02 PM Reply   
As an Idaho Wakesurfer, I would like to clear the water and say that i have ridden both a Soulcraft board and a Brigade Board and am proud to say that both companies are based out of Idaho, until the recent move for Jeff back to california. I have also met Jeff at Soulcraft and the Boys at Brigade and talked to them both before ordering my board. And I went with the Brigade 352' Special this year based on the fact of how the Guys at Brigade were very personable and helped me pick out a board that was right for me and actually invited me to their shop in Boise to watch shape, glass, and paint my board (which i did, and even got to help with the shaping process of my board) They helped with the customization i wanted on my board and really made the whole process Fun. I can personally say that Brigade hand shapes and builds their boards, unlike what the previous commenter said that it looks a China knock off. Well I am here to say they aren't, Brigade puts their blood, sweat, and tears into their boards just as much as Jeff at soul craft. I will agree that Jeff is a great artist and good at what he does and even the guys at Brigade said his boards are great. They never said a bad thing about Soulcraft. I'm actually in the process of getting another Brigade board for my wife.
As for the similar Fang Tail shape between the two companies I would agree they are similar, but to say that one company is copying the other is like saying that Wakesurfing in general isn't copying Ocean Surfing. The fang tail has been a tail option in surfing long before soulcraft or brigade ever were around. It's like saying that as soon as a company did a squash tail no one could ever have that tail on their board again. Or even going as far as to say that ever time we snap in a fin on our boards we have to give credit to Tom Blake...... Look him up.... for putting the first fin on a surfboard.
All I am saying is both companies are great and their is no reason to put down either company. Both companies are doing great things for the sport of Wakesurfing.
Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       01-10-2013, 1:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurferLifestyle22 View Post
As an Idaho Wakesurfer, I would like to clear the water and say that i have ridden both a Soulcraft board and a Brigade Board and am proud to say that both companies are based out of Idaho, until the recent move for Jeff back to california. I have also met Jeff at Soulcraft and the Boys at Brigade and talked to them both before ordering my board. And I went with the Brigade 352' Special this year based on the fact of how the Guys at Brigade were very personable and helped me pick out a board that was right for me and actually invited me to their shop in Boise to watch shape, glass, and paint my board (which i did, and even got to help with the shaping process of my board) They helped with the customization i wanted on my board and really made the whole process Fun. I can personally say that Brigade hand shapes and builds their boards, unlike what the previous commenter said that it looks a China knock off. Well I am here to say they aren't, Brigade puts their blood, sweat, and tears into their boards just as much as Jeff at soul craft. I will agree that Jeff is a great artist and good at what he does and even the guys at Brigade said his boards are great. They never said a bad thing about Soulcraft. I'm actually in the process of getting another Brigade board for my wife.
As for the similar Fang Tail shape between the two companies I would agree they are similar, but to say that one company is copying the other is like saying that Wakesurfing in general isn't copying Ocean Surfing. The fang tail has been a tail option in surfing long before soulcraft or brigade ever were around. It's like saying that as soon as a company did a squash tail no one could ever have that tail on their board again. Or even going as far as to say that ever time we snap in a fin on our boards we have to give credit to Tom Blake...... Look him up.... for putting the first fin on a surfboard.
All I am saying is both companies are great and their is no reason to put down either company. Both companies are doing great things for the sport of Wakesurfing.
Well said.
Old     (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-10-2013, 12:22 PM Reply   
As a Rider/Rep for Brigade you really should watch how you conduct yourself... Same should be said for anyone who is representing any of these brands under contract, if I were in Nicks shoes those initial comments would not sit very well with me...

Quote:
I have formed a very different opinion, style and art wise, the soulcraft art reminds me of shi*ty 1980s tatoos, JMTC.
I have personally been very lucky with "love put into a board" from my prior positive experience I have had with my Calibrated Piscus Skim that was hand made just for me, and the process I am currently going through with the team at Brigade, they let me detail the board to whatever I wanted down to the gnat's ass detail and could not imagine going an yother route for my first "made for me" surf style board.

Last edited by BenHolloway; 01-10-2013 at 12:23 PM. Reason: text added
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-10-2013, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHolloway View Post
As a Rider/Rep for Brigade you really should watch how you conduct yourself... Same should be said for anyone who is representing any of these brands under contract, if I were in Nicks shoes those initial comments would not sit very well with me...
-I was under the impression that the acronym JMTC was a free pass for hollow passive-agressive comments...guess I was wrong
-Again I think one's personal opinion should be freely expressed in an open forum...I think there is an amendment for that....
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-10-2013, 1:28 PM Reply   
Dirt, why you hatin on the graphics?? Most all the graphics on the Soulcrafts were designed to the liking of the buyers! If someone orders a board with these so called 1980's crappy tattoo designs, Then Jeff is going to have them built that way. I'm sure he also would give anyone a tour and let them help design their board also. Chelsi's artwork is awesome! Not some graphic designed on a computer and stamped on to a board. Plus, Jeffs boards ride better then any I've been on and I have ridden quite a few different brands. Fly Boy, Bomb Pop,Triple X, IS, LF,Hyperlite, CWB, etc, etc.........JMO....
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-10-2013, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyv420 View Post
Dirt, why you hatin on the graphics?? Most all the graphics on the Soulcrafts were designed to the liking of the buyers! If someone orders a board with these so called 1980's crappy tattoo designs, Then Jeff is going to have them built that way. I'm sure he also would give anyone a tour and let them help design their board also. Chelsi's artwork is awesome! Not some graphic designed on a computer and stamped on to a board. Plus, Jeffs boards ride better then any I've been on and I have ridden quite a few different brands. Fly Boy, Bomb Pop,Triple X, IS, LF,Hyperlite, CWB, etc, etc.........JMO....
I think my comment was much more tongue in cheeck than percieved. Again it was just a physical observation I was going to segway the "surf board tail" discussion into a "which boat had the first/better picklefork" type of comparrison, but my simple comment that was said in jest was takien farther than intended and now my picklefork jokes would fall flat on their face Not here to hate....should have added some more goofy smily faces after I said my meany pants comment

Last edited by WakeDirt; 01-10-2013 at 1:40 PM.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-10-2013, 1:45 PM Reply   
Its all good, I just have some crappy 1980's tattoos on my skin, and I'm only wishing that they looked as good as the designs on the Soulcrafts! As far as pickle forks? I personally don't like them, but the earlier X-Stars were the best looking IMO....
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-10-2013, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its all good, I just have some crappy 1980's tattoos on my skin, and I'm only wishing that they looked as good as the designs on the Soulcrafts! As far as pickle forks? I personally don't like them, but the earlier X-Stars were the best looking IMO....
I think I literally have the ugliest tribal mid 90's style tat on earth on my calf. My pickle vote is for a 76 Marlin Tri-Hull...Is that technically a pickle fork ? It must be winter ha ha, God I cant wait for the sticks to clear up on my lake to get back out there!
Old     (sandm01)      Join Date: May 2010       01-10-2013, 4:26 PM Reply   
my .02 since I know both jeff and nick from brigade..

if you look at the original pics of brigade when it formed, they were taken on triple x surfboards. nick used to be a sponsored rider. he spent some time with jeff and learned how to shape. I'm sure that nick is using some designs and thoughts from each of them, but designing his own boards-similar to both, but different in a few respects.

at the end of the day, each board will ride differently and the proof of the success will be in whether brigade is building in 2 years like jeff and triple x..
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-10-2013, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandm01 View Post
my .02 since I know both Jeff and nick from brigade..

if you look at the original pics of brigade when it formed, they were taken on triple x surfboards. nick used to be a sponsored rider. he spent some time with Jeff and learned how to shape. I'm sure that nick is using some designs and thoughts from each of them, but designing his own boards-similar to both, but different in a few respects.

at the end of the day, each board will ride differently and the proof of the success will be in whether brigade is building in 2 years like Jeff and triple x..
So there it is. I was not aware of that info but it does confirm my suspicions. Jeff taught Nick how to build boards and was repaid by having his stuff copied.?? Jeff is a great guy and has much love in the wake surf world. My bet is brigade wont be around for long if this is true info. Reminds me of the blatant shredstixx copy thats out there. and we all know how well those went over LOL
Attached Images

Old     (vman)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-10-2013, 10:47 PM Reply   
First, I want to commend HH for bringing this obvious design plagiarism to light. Few of us know of the history behind these two board manufacturers. For the good of the sport, I hope that they are both successful. That being said...Shame on all of you for hijacking Rob's thread! Rob was trying to have some fun and spread some holiday cheer. And somehow it turned into a monster bash.

I would be glad to debate this more in a new thread. In the mean time, Rob here is what showed up under our tree. Granted, we had to keep it up for a few weeks after Christmas.
Attached Images

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-11-2013, 1:19 AM Reply   
Mike, those are flipping awesome. I would keep the tree up if it bore fruit like those boards. Perfect match to the new toy. Can't believe you got her away from the purple!! Love them and thanks for sharing. Is the size the same as your old board?
I love these things.

Thanks for getting back on topic.

Now, any other new boards out there?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-11-2013, 7:18 AM Reply   
X 2 those are awesome. Mine is on its way . I am having Jeff build me a 5'6" long board with a twinzer set up and a rear center fin so I have options. The logo will be black and red and the rest I left in Jeff's hands. I hope it turn out half as good as your matching Fangs. On another note have you guys given up front traction in favor of wax??
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-11-2013, 8:00 AM Reply   
Love those new Soulcrafts Mike and Angie!!! Can't wait to see pics of you both riding them.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-11-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by vman View Post
First, I want to commend HH for bringing this obvious design plagiarism to light.
I agree ...lost Industries must be sickend by the regurgitation of THEIR original design of the fang tail on a a board
Thought I would throw in one last Hum Bug to the fanboy bees nest
I hope that it does not become a common misconception that Soulcraft invented the fangtail....or any of the tails they offer....With that said, I am so glad that Souldcraft, Idol, Mendonesia, and Brigade all offer the ability to chose ANY type of tail you would want....I think that this is a good thing and really quite awesome! I personally went away from the fang and chose a double fish for my tail...you guys all scared me away from the fang

Last edited by WakeDirt; 01-11-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old     (vman)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-11-2013, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob17 View Post
Mike, those are flipping awesome.
You are talking about the boards right? The art work turned out perfect. They are basically the same size as our previous boards.

H. We have been thinking about a long board option. Keep us posted on this project.
I started riding without front traction at the end of the summer. My traction needed to be replaced, so when I pulled off the front I decided to just give wax a try. Angie is also trying this on her new board. The wax actually works better than traction when wearing booties. And I like the feel on my bare feet (more like an ocean surf feel). Give it a try, tell me what you think.

Sue. We can't seem to get anybody to brave the chilly water with us. Tough to get pics with just two on board.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-11-2013, 11:30 AM Reply   
Yo Mike good call! on the thread! Sorry Rob! I just had to put my .02 in once I read a few comments. Now for those green Soulcrafts, they are freakin awesome!! I too, like Sue can't wait to see them behind your new boat! Are you and Angie going to attend the WCO this year? I hope so, I'm planning on having my boat there, so you guys are going to have to come out and ride with us!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-11-2013, 11:34 AM Reply   
Mike, I'm down for any temps above 47 degrees! thats my cut off point! Now if I can only find a way down south! LOL
Old     (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-11-2013, 1:39 PM Reply   
I found my comfort zone hovers in what I call the hundred degree zone... Water temp+Air temp= 100 degrees. I will break this rule from time to time but I try and stand by it when ever possible.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-11-2013, 1:46 PM Reply   
That a pretty cool rule, never heard of it...i like
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-11-2013, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by vman View Post

Sue. We can't seem to get anybody to brave the chilly water with us. Tough to get pics with just two on board.
Mike, I would love to brave the chilly waters with you guys. Too bad I don't live closer. Tell Shannon to get out there and surf!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-11-2013, 5:30 PM Reply   
So Ben, if its 70 air temp, your willing to jump into 31 degree water? LOL
Old     (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-11-2013, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
So Ben, if its 70 air temp, your willing to jump into 31 degree water? LOL
if you can find a place where that happens, I may consider it...
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-11-2013, 7:08 PM Reply   
Is that with a snowmobile and a snowboard?Cause that 31deg water is going to be pretty hard.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-12-2013, 1:22 PM Reply   
Prob not a place on earth, this would happen, I like that comfort zone rule tho! Well be back on the water mid April! Come on up and ride!
Old     (piper907)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-13-2013, 11:22 AM Reply   
hmmm... personally, I am way more interested in the way my boards ride than the shape of the nose and/or tail. Although these design traits do have an effect on the way a board performs there is WAY more to a custom board than the overall outline... I believe a good shaper will be able to create a board with the proper design traits to deliver a board with the feel and performance (and aesthetics) that the customer desires. There are quite a few great shapers out there that will work with you to acheive just that! I just feel that saying someone "copied" a tail design from someone else is like saying one musician "copied" anothers song because they are using the same tempo... There is sooo much more to it than that.

I guess I could ask my shaper to build me a board with a tail that looks like a questionmark and a nose that resembles a pair of buttcheeks and I MIGHT have a board with an original outline... but there is a good chance that it may not be the best board I have ever ridden... If, by chance my questionmark-buttcheek board rides moderatly well, it could also be argued that other design attributes were "copied" from another board that existed at one point or another. I just haven't seen many design traits in the wakesurf board industry (at this point) that can't be traced back to something that has been tried on an ocean surfboard at one time or another (if you dig hard enough)... I guess it just depends on where you want to draw the line of who is "copying" what.

Here is MY Xmas board!!! I can't wait to ride it!!!
Attached Images

Old     (piper907)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-13-2013, 11:32 AM Reply   
It's a good thing that I didn't ask my shaper to build me a CamelToe board... Cuz that has already been done!
Attached Images

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-13-2013, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper907 View Post
hmmm... personally, I am way more interested in the way my boards ride than the shape of the nose and/or tail. Although these design traits do have an effect on the way a board performs there is WAY more to a custom board than the overall outline... I believe a good shaper will be able to create a board with the proper design traits to deliver a board with the feel and performance (and aesthetics) that the customer desires. There are quite a few great shapers out there that will work with you to acheive just that! I just feel that saying someone "copied" a tail design from someone else is like saying one musician "copied" anothers song because they are using the same tempo... There is sooo much more to it than that.

I guess I could ask my shaper to build me a board with a tail that looks like a questionmark and a nose that resembles a pair of buttcheeks and I MIGHT have a board with an original outline... but there is a good chance that it may not be the best board I have ever ridden... If, by chance my questionmark-buttcheek board rides moderatly well, it could also be argued that other design attributes were "copied" from another board that existed at one point or another. I just haven't seen many design traits in the wakesurf board industry (at this point) that can't be traced back to something that has been tried on an ocean surfboard at one time or another (if you dig hard enough)... I guess it just depends on where you want to draw the line of who is "copying" what.

Here is MY Xmas board!!! I can't wait to ride it!!!
Your X mas board so copied the fish.....from the earlier 70s ^^^ Great points I concur with what you're saying for sure. I dig that board what length is it? The Camel Toe tail = Epic ha ha ha
Old     (piper907)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-13-2013, 3:41 PM Reply   
It is a 4'10" SoulCraft Jetty Swallow.
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-28-2013, 1:57 PM Reply   
If you see that people like something.. and you want to make some money... you do some R&D...

"RESEARCH AND DUPLICATE"
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-28-2013, 7:13 PM Reply   
hahaha!
Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       03-26-2013, 4:59 PM Reply   
Well I finally got the first pics of my new The Walker Project Bomb Pop 4'9" ... It has an extra layer of fiberglass on the top and carbon rails. It hol be here soon, so m ready to try it out.
Attached Images

Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       04-09-2013, 6:25 PM Reply   
Here is a better pic of it. TWP just put it on Facebook.
Attached Images

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-15-2013, 9:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek View Post
If you see that people like something.. and you want to make some money... you do some R&D...

"RESEARCH AND DUPLICATE"
A wee bit hypocritical ^^^
Attached Images

Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       05-04-2013, 4:51 PM Reply   
Well after a few mix ups, the board is finally ready to surf. Here are a few pics.
Attached Images

Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       05-04-2013, 4:54 PM Reply   
For some reason it will not let me attach 2 pics to post...
Attached Images

Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       05-05-2013, 12:55 PM Reply   
Nice!!! I love them all.
Got to love toys!!