Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 1:53 PM Reply   
2010 supra 22v liquid force edition.. he shud be picking it up later this week..
Attached Images

Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-01-2010, 1:57 PM Reply   
What is the difference between a regular 22V and the liquid force edition? That is a sweet looking boat.
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
im not sure on exact details or anything dont know much about the regular 22v. but i know this one has the touch screen, gravity III ballast (1,350 pounds)
z-5, chrome trailer wheels and alot more dont know everything about it but its fully loaded with every option except the stripper pole lol

o and it comes with a full kicker sound system, and i think he got the 350 motor in it...

Last edited by bridges; 06-01-2010 at 2:04 PM.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-01-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
If you buy that boat, does it mean you can't put Hyperlite, Ronix, or CWB boards on the racks?

Nice looking boat, BTW.... I'm a sucker for white boats with white powder coated towers and black accents!
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
stickered at 74k.. curious what he got it for...
sick looking boat for sure.
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
DBC- my 2009 hyperlite marek is going to be in that rack for sure, i dont care what anyone says lol

ty- i think they ended up at the 68k-70k range for it..
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-01-2010, 2:13 PM Reply   
Nice looking boat!!!!
Old     (blaine4oh5)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-01-2010, 2:28 PM Reply   
i just bought a boat from them last thursday. That is one amazingly clean boat. He's a lucky dude. That was the only boat on the show room floor that even had tower speakers or anything on it.
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 2:47 PM Reply   
ya he didnt want a nautique 230 or new xstar because everyone has one and there are wakesetters every were on our lake he wanted a boat not many people had if any one had and so he found this one. lol

ya its super clean, he has a all blacked out lifted chevy z71 and now a almost all white boat shud look good together goin down the road.. haha
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2010, 3:25 PM Reply   
Wow thats drop dead gorgeous!
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 7:34 PM Reply   
ya man its one of the cleanest i have ever seen.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2010, 7:52 PM Reply   
Sick!!!!
Old     (ncboarderboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2010, 7:56 PM Reply   
sick boat...congrats to him
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 8:07 PM Reply   
ya for sure. not bad being 19 and having this boat lol

Last edited by bridges; 06-01-2010 at 8:10 PM.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2010, 8:25 PM Reply   
how the hell did he afford that at 19? just wondering lol sick boat
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 8:31 PM Reply   
o and just wanted to add this so know one thinks it was just handed to him. his mom was killed in a bad wreck a few years ago and his dad sued the truck company for not securing the stuff on the back of the truck because it fell off and went threw her wind shield and killed her only 50-100 yards from there drive way.. so wasnt just handed to him he and his sister and dad had to go threw alot.. just wanted to add that before someone posted a comment about him being spoiled or aomething.. on another note though they are all doing ok, just a terrible way to get money because i know they wud want there mom back instead of the money they got... sorry didnt want to say this but thought i better so no one wud say a comment they might regret...

cant wait to get the boat out. he is pretty pumped!
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 8:32 PM Reply   
kyle- sorry just saw ur comment after i posted that so dont take it as directed towards u lol.. took me a while to word that right but it wasnt directed to u, didnt even see ur comment till after. haha but ya that shud explain how he got the boat..
Old     (mastercraf)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-01-2010, 9:53 PM Reply   
Looks good...love the tower!
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-01-2010, 11:16 PM Reply   
Well done my friend.... that is going to be a fun ride, the new progressive tower is awesome and the VISION dash has been getting rave reviews. He is going to dig the Z-5, once you have one there is no going back.... nice to see another Supra on the water... they are a great boats....

Last edited by fman; 06-01-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2010, 11:55 PM Reply   
justin i didnt take any offense at all, sorry to hear about his mother that equals no bueno at all, but like i said before he picked out an awesome boat you will have fun out on the water for sure
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-02-2010, 2:47 AM Reply   
Love it! That is one sweet boat!
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-02-2010, 8:26 AM Reply   
travis- ya the only thing we were concerned about it that vision. just hoping its going to hold up and work right since its the first year for it..

kyle- ya i cant wait to get it out..

ajholt7- thanks man he is really pumped about it lol
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-02-2010, 8:33 PM Reply   
I have heard they tested the VISION for three years before releasing to production to get all the bugs out, let us know how it works.... the features it has are fantastic, especially being able to pre-set rider ballasts, wake plate setting, speed, etc.... and adjust ballast weight individually. The GPS feature looks great too, congrats again on that boat it is a really a sweet looking ride.... I love the white/black color scheme and the tower looks great powder coated white.

Also noticed, looks like that Z-5 can be lifted higher if you need a little more head room for walking around, wonder if the the progressive tower sits a little higher than the rad-a-cage? My Z-5 is right up against my tower speakers and I am 6'1" and can walk under it standing.

Will the progressive tower fold down with the Z-5 on it? that would be a great upgrade from the rad-a-cage being able to leave it on while stowed away.

Last edited by fman; 06-02-2010 at 8:39 PM.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-02-2010, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridges View Post
o and just wanted to add this so know one thinks it was just handed to him. his mom was killed in a bad wreck a few years ago and his dad sued the truck company for not securing the stuff on the back of the truck because it fell off and went threw her wind shield and killed her only 50-100 yards from there drive way.. so wasnt just handed to him he and his sister and dad had to go threw alot.. just wanted to add that before someone posted a comment about him being spoiled or aomething.. on another note though they are all doing ok, just a terrible way to get money because i know they wud want there mom back instead of the money they got... sorry didnt want to say this but thought i better so no one wud say a comment they might regret...

cant wait to get the boat out. he is pretty pumped!
I am sorry to hear about this, hopefully this will help take away some of the hard times he has been through. My brother in law was killed in a car accident six years ago, our family is still feeling it..... we miss him all the time.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-03-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
fman - if you leave the z5 in the position it is in now it will fold flat with the tower without releasing anything. It is pretty sweet. If you move it higher, you will notice two of the mounting points for the z5 will go on to the next section of tower. You can still fold it down, but you have to release one of the pins on each side or just take of the z5 completely. That is what I did, to get more headroom, but I don't have to fold my tower all the way down, so it works perfectly.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-03-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
Congratulations on the purchase, she's a beauty!
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-03-2010, 8:35 AM Reply   
travis- ya i will let u know how the vision works for sure... and as far as the tower folding down and everything, it will probably stay up 24/7 because his shed that he has nexrt to his house fits there rv in it and a boat so it will have plenty of room were we dont have to lower it everytime and all that plus he only lives less than 3 minutes from the lake so its real nice.. and ya its still pretty tough on him but we really dont talk about it at all just kinda try to forget about it...

diggs- u have the boat to? post some pics on here.. i dont mind..

hate2party- thanks man, i am a pretty lucky guy to have a good friend with this boat..
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-08-2010, 8:42 AM Reply   
well after being denied a loan because all the banks are scared to loan right now because no one is paying back so they wont loan (even though him and his dad have a 750,000 dollar rv) they still wudnt give them the loan which we cudnt figure out why and finally a few days later they got approved so here is the boat behinde is truck..
Attached Images

Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-08-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
Justin, it sounds like you have quite a grasp on the world of credit and finance .. lol.
Old     (bridges)      Join Date: May 2010       06-08-2010, 8:51 AM Reply   
ya man i know all about it lol na its just what he was telling me so i didnt argue. ment the 750k rv as in they just got a loan for it not to long ago and paid it off so we cudnt figure out why they wudnt give another loan, but idk much about it all..
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-08-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
This color scheme on this boat is very classy. I like the basic colors. Nice boat indeed.

Mario-