Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakesurfer54)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-21-2005, 1:18 PM Reply   
can any one help me with bigspins wakesurfing ive tried one and i wast close at all if u can help i wud appracite it thanks
Old    sueljo            06-21-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
Hi Derek,
Are you talking 360's or something bigger (540)? I recently started doing 360's and finally did it completely...it was sweet. I figured out a trick to doing it. So if you are talking 360's let me know and I will tell you. If not, I won't bore you with my trick.

Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-21-2005, 2:07 PM Reply   
conrats on the 360. But he is talkin the board doin a 360 shuv it and he does a bs 180 while the board is spin under him. He is my lil bro and he is right, on the one he tried he was not close at all. haha. What up D!! sueljo where are from?

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on June 21, 2005)

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on June 21, 2005)
Old     (wakesurfer54)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-21-2005, 2:33 PM Reply   
congrats on the 3 sueljo thanx anyway wuts up b
Old    sueljo            06-21-2005, 2:33 PM Reply   
I just posted but who knows where it went so here it is again. Thanks for the clarification. I have a friend who does that trick but I haven't tried it so can't help on this one. Its cool to watch though. I live in Discovery Bay, California. You?
Old     (wakesurfer54)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-21-2005, 2:34 PM Reply   
o sueljo i see u ride at the delta were at on the delta maybe we can go ride sometime
Old    sueljo            06-21-2005, 2:43 PM Reply   
Absolutely. I got out in the afternoons during the week days and usually early in the morning on the weekends. I am always looking for a third or fourth..... Send me a note at sueljo@yahoo.com if you want to ride. I have lead bags in my boat so its a quick switch from goofy to regular surf riders.
Old     (wakesurfer54)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-21-2005, 2:54 PM Reply   
cool were do u ride at on the delta
Old    sueljo            06-21-2005, 2:57 PM Reply   
I ride old river, victoria and north victoria (also called twin sloughs I think) and railroad. All close to Discovery Bay. Sometimes I go down to grant line which is close to River's End Marina. Do you launch at a marina?
Old     (wakesurfer54)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-21-2005, 3:09 PM Reply   
o sick we launch at rivers end or tracy oasis so were really close ya im down to ride our boats up at mcclure though cause we got a house boat up there how old are u im always up to ride but monday and wedsday nights i got football but im down whenever u my emails wakesurfer54@hotmail.com