Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-17-2008, 12:34 PM Reply   
I haven't heard much about this board. Anyone rode it yet? How is it? I am riding a 3DS now and plan on demoing the murray and the B side, but just wanted to get some info before.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-17-2008, 2:16 PM Reply   
check this
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/545209.html?1203089936

I also would love to try it out despite my devotion and conversion to flex boards. Hope you get your chance, and for the b-side too!
Old    sdahockey21            02-17-2008, 4:14 PM Reply   
Tread Jack**

Kevin, have you dunked you boat since you got it from the show?? I helped Paul install the good old tower braces when I helped out at the Columbia show. Your boat was getting a lot of looks!

-Sam
Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-17-2008, 7:47 PM Reply   
Thanks, We put 2 hours on it last weekend. I got 2/3 of the ballast put in and I am waiting on more hose now. I need to go out after that and see if I can outsmart the "smart timers"