Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       05-02-2009, 8:22 AM Reply   
Looking for a good lake to hit today and new to Scottsdale.
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2009, 8:57 AM Reply   
Bartlett for sure
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       05-02-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
Sweet...thanks. Thinking about going to Canyon. Does Bartlett have a marina with a restaurant?
Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-02-2009, 10:52 AM Reply   
IMO Apache is the best... Just a sketchy road though
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2009, 12:17 PM Reply   
Bartlett was planning on putting in a Restaurant, but I'm not sure if they did or not. Easiest lake to get to is Saguaro. It's half the size of Bartlett but still good riding. Bartlett can get a bit "zoo-ish" on the weekends, but then again there are only 3 lakes in the metro area and they all get loaded. Pleasant is a haul from Scottsdale and can get blown out when the wind blows. The others have high canyon walls. You can find good water somewhere.
Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2009, 2:43 PM Reply   
Saguro is the choppiest on a weekend
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       05-03-2009, 6:46 AM Reply   
Thanks to all who posted. We rolled out to Bartlett and it was good. Tons of tower boats and everyone was friendly. It was a good time. Talked to a lady on the phone and she said the restaurant would be open next week and something about a bar???
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-03-2009, 10:27 AM Reply   
Jay- I'm relocating to Phoenix in early June and would love to be a third. I have gas money and can drive the boat (I have my own up in Canada) ....