Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-21-2008, 7:55 PM Reply   
Come on guys we been quite long enuff. hows everybody doin. staying busy on this end- between work and the twins there is not much down time. wondering how pat done in the tournament in k town today. wasnt able to hit the water today maybe tom. everybody stay in touch ......rod
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-21-2008, 8:04 PM Reply   
Yeah, were are back! Rodney, nice to meet ya! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far. Hate to say it, but man we need some rain bad. Be safe!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-21-2008, 8:34 PM Reply   
Pat topped the podium today in Knoxville. He called me around 6 to let me know. He also said that it was very well put together.

Yeah, I'd say we have been quiet for a bit, kind of strange for this crowd .
Old     (memphisvol)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-22-2008, 6:22 AM Reply   
I know its not "east tn" but what can you guys tell me about Center Hill lake, anyone ever been there? We're heading up there next weekend for a few days and I didnt know what to expect
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-22-2008, 11:23 AM Reply   
Never been to Center Hill man, wish I could help.

Congrats Pat!!!!!!! Woo Hoo You have really stepped it up buddy!!! Keep the progression up.

Love the board guys!! Hope to ride it in some good water this week if the job will let me.. Thanks for picking it up for me Rodney..

Tqke care everyone hope you have a good week.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-23-2008, 2:00 PM Reply   
Glad to see another East TN thread started. Hope everyone is having a good summer so far. I was out yesterday and Sat (and yes on a Malibu)..sorry Nate!! I'll probably be out the next two weekends too on Sat and Sunday, so hopefully at some point I can get behind a real boat and ride some!!!! Talk to everyone later
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-23-2008, 4:12 PM Reply   
ooooow that has to hurt below the belt for mr harville hey nate how is nick doin with the foot i heard that enzo wake is pretty mean. hey brad good to hear from you ,come down sometime and catch a ride ...talk later
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-23-2008, 4:26 PM Reply   
Rodney - He found out today that it is broken. I guess that one really earned the name "Crippler" cause that fool is out for six weeks minimum. Good to see you today man.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-23-2008, 7:45 PM Reply   
Nick, I really hate to hear it man...Take care of it and come back strong. Where is the break at? If you need anything let me know.

f a m l y b o a d e r......... Type that s#!t in and see how many flags spell check throws up!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate, I will yell at you tomorrow. Slap my buddy and tell him "good job" again.

Later everyone....
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-23-2008, 8:18 PM Reply   
Hello everyone, It's good too hear from you guys again.

Marvin, you and the crew need to come ride on my end of the lake some....hope to see you soon.

Bradley, (and anyone else), you're welcome to come by as well.

Hey Jonathan, I visit Center Hill Lake every year. I'll be on it the last week of July. It's a nice large lake, that's great to ride on. However, it can get crowded on weekends. Look for some quiet coves. Good Luck!
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       06-23-2008, 9:02 PM Reply   
What's up everyone, just seeing if anyone's going to be out on the Watauga tomorrow, me and some of my buddies will be out riding....

take it easy
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-26-2008, 5:59 PM Reply   
earned thats funny. would be nice if it was original.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-26-2008, 7:18 PM Reply   
Oh, we won't be calling it the Crippler, I was just saying that it actually crippled someone, therefore it could legitimately be called the Crippler. Don't worry, we'll do our best to come up with something "original". It's a joke man... Loosen up.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-27-2008, 5:32 AM Reply   
hi my name is janelle i ride in east tennessee, kind of nice to see some people from this area on here
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-27-2008, 3:15 PM Reply   
Hey Janelle, do you ever get up around Cherokee Lake? If you are coming this way send me a message and we would be glad to give you a pull.... Also, you can check out Knox Wake.com , Chris has a great site to check out and see some local events going down. Take care and remember to ALWAYS have a good time....

Rodney, how about that spell check comment... If you are having a hard time with something to say to get back at me, call me and I will help you.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-28-2008, 2:51 PM Reply   
Marvin, it was good to see you and Shaun today. Come back and see us soon.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-30-2008, 5:16 AM Reply   
thanks marvin, i appreciate that, we spend most of our time in a little cove on tellico, but we are going to hit up chilhowee some this summer too.
yeah i check their schedule to see whats going on, i went to the wakefest weekend before last, but we got there late, all we got to watch were the double-ups.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-30-2008, 11:37 AM Reply   
marvin, anytime you want to come down our way too, the offer goes both ways, (of course, ours is just a little i/o but it pulls for now)
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 6:00 PM Reply   
Janelle, check out my profile and you will see what I have been riding behind. Hey, I tell you the joy is in the pull for me, and if I ever make it that way I would love to ride behind your boat. I thank you very much for the offer.

Nate, it was good to see and hang out with you guys. A thank you for the hook up man, and I mean THE hook up. Hey I was thinking a pic of the Beemer coming sideways out of a burn out would look sweet with that fancy camera. Ask Will about his canoe when you talk to him, you will get a kick out of it.

Hey everyone needs to ring Shaun's phone and just ask him how his weekend went. I didn't know you could bleed from so many places.

Ed, tell those railroad guys that work is bothering life. By-the-way I have found the plane I like.

If anyone is interested I am going to talk with the people my sister jumped with and see what a group sky drive rate would be. Give me a yell.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 7:25 PM Reply   
Hey guys ,good to see everybody keeping in touch. Janelle good to hear from you.There is a whole crew up here on cherokee that you can ride behind any time. Hey CBK ,hows the ankle ? I will stop by wed me and Tony will be up there with cabinets. Talk then. Hey Marvin is this ok ? You worse than that hateful huzzy I had for english in high skool.....smart_ss!! nuttin but luv 4 ya bro!! talk later--rod
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 7:33 PM Reply   
Seven days it took for you to reply and that's all you came back with....... sorry bud I will leave you alone...... There's no sport in it........It's kind of like clubbing baby seals.... Seven days!!!!!! Seven days Rod, that's right, almost a week.... Wooo Hooo
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 7:46 PM Reply   
Oh was just thinking. I know all these late model boats are a little fancy and are made for what we ENJOY doing. Yes they are nice and look killer. Now dont get me wrong ...but I have had and sufferd more pain behind an old MC ski boat and a ski supreme than I ever had in my life. I guess im getting more cautious the older I get. Sorry for the rant , I do miss my old boat...thats what my family got up on. Dont worry CBK..... it aint for sale !!!! I guess what im saying you can have your bell rung or your neck broke behind a flat bottom fishin boat! Everybody be careful .....marv see if you cant mash your mouth with the board that way you cant talk too much...you sum__tch
Old     (vlxwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-30-2008, 7:54 PM Reply   
Jonathen, Center Hill is my home lake. It is awesome. It is a deep lake with an average depth of 75 to 100 feet. Really clear water and lots of coves for good wind coverage. You can always find good water to ride even on weekends. I love it and everyone I bring that goes to another lake says its definitely one of the best in TN.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 8:05 PM Reply   
Sounds awesome. Where we ride is shallow, dirty, and not a lot of good wind breaks. Add some tubes and a jet ski or twelve and that's where we ride. It would be cool to look down at your feet and be able to see them.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 8:08 PM Reply   
Yeah Marv, it would be nice to have a lake like that........ I wonder where I could find one????????
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-30-2008, 8:34 PM Reply   
Hey Marvin, and anyone else, you need to come ride up my way sometime. The water is great!
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-01-2008, 8:03 AM Reply   
thanks rod, same goes both ways.
you guys really should come down to tellico lake, we have some great coves, and a rock line, the lake is pretty deep, and clean, the main channel can get out of control on the weekends sometimes, but usually we get a good ride in our cove, and if you hit the water early (like 8 or 9), the whole lake is glass 90% of the time.
or when we go to chilhowee, no one is ever on that lake, and its sheltered by the mountains on every side, so there's not much wind at all
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-01-2008, 10:42 AM Reply   
tellico is pretty sweet. center hill is awesome. never rode on cherokee, soho is very nice as well. even though i live on Boone which i have to take sides with, i can still see the good in all! :-) to bad i have reverted to the pontoon! im really retired now! At least the chosen one Pat is taking my place in East TN. the reigns have been passed, he is doing awesome!
and this crippler talk......i will drive anybody a triple up and scare the be-jesus out of you, your knees will buckle! haha Pats eyes looked like beach balls when i pulled him one!
Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-01-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
we'll be partying on Tim's Ford Lake (Tullahoma, TN) all weekend. not sure about how much riding we'll do, but definitely partying.
Old     (memphisvol)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-01-2008, 6:38 PM Reply   
so, center hill definately sucked this weekend :-( but only because of the weather, not the lake! we got stuck in a pretty heavy thunderstorm...made a beeline for the closest marina, waited it out and came back to find our bimini with about 5 gallons of water on top and an amp compartment with about 3 inches of standing water.

tower speakers didnt work until about a day and a half later, HD cam the same. wallet and phone drenched, it was a bad day.

the rest of the weekend had really really high winds so it created an ocean-like atmosphere

the lake was incredibly clean and pretty though, the times without wind and rain were great and I enjoyed the riding, i miss east TN!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-01-2008, 8:22 PM Reply   
Hey looser, make sure you get some good pics!!

Jonathan, hate to hear about the problems man...The wind blew pretty much all weekend hear also.

I really enjoyed SoHo the couple of times I have ridden there. Beautiful place to be no doubt. I hope to make it up there real soon and ride again.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-01-2008, 9:55 PM Reply   
Looks like I'll have to call SoHo my home lake now. Nothing against Cherokee, we've had some great times Marv and Rodney for sure. I need to get back down that way for a weekend soon.

I hope to be living right on SoHo within the next month. Looks like I'm moving to Bristol with a buddy who has a place right on the lake!!! Pretty excited. I just need to get him to sale that Malibu now and get a Centurion. I'm working on it Nate!!
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-02-2008, 10:11 AM Reply   
Ok, I have a stupid question, where's SoHo? I would love to have a place on the lake that's awesome.
So I hope you guys have a great 4th of July, I won't be back on until Monday.
Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-02-2008, 10:36 AM Reply   
i wish this weather would hold through the weekend. feels so good in the morning when its 60 degrees in the morning!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-02-2008, 12:50 PM Reply   
Hey guys hows things going? Hey CBK good to see you guys today, did you sale that boat to the guy from Ohio? Hope so. Nick good to see you getting around on those Ronix crutches....only you guys!!!Got the news on the trailer today...I gotta foot the bill,deductable too much. But its ok could have been worse.What is that guys name at boatmate,I need to order parts . Also I wont be needing your trailer Nate ,going to fix it myself. Will only be in the water for a day.....also will give us a reason to make a good evening pass Talk to everybody later
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-02-2008, 2:47 PM Reply   
http://www.tennesseelakeinfo.com/southholston/

Janelle, here is some info on "SoHo" it really is a beautiful lake!!!! I should not have made Cherokee Lake sound so bad, It really has some good spots to hit. I grew up on Cherokee and it really is "home" to me. You should come up sometime and ride. It is a good mix of people and I promise a great time!!!!

Looser, I hear you about the cool mornings, makes me want to wax the snowboard. Maybe we will catch a break and get some good weather.

Hey everyone, have a great weekend and stay safe!!!!!!
Old     (steedracer)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-02-2008, 5:24 PM Reply   
Jonathon, Center Hill is my home lake too (Hurricane marina). We got lucky and made it back to our slip and waited out the storm. . Whew. Had a good time though. We normally hang out at Mine Lick Creek. Love the Hill!!!

Nate, how's it going?? Haven't been up to K'port lately. Hopefully late July I can get up there and we can hook up! Are you coming to Nashville for the World WakeSurf Championship in September?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-02-2008, 9:14 PM Reply   
SoHo is horrible...Don't waste your time

Rodney - Call Jerry at Boatmate

Patrick - Things are actually going really well. we have been very blessed. I will be in Nashville on the 22nd and 23rd of this month for the Centurion dealer meeting. I am not sure if I'll be down for the Surfing.
Old     (memphisvol)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-03-2008, 4:40 AM Reply   
Hurricane marina eh? thats where we dove into one of their temp slips next to the marina and waited it out with 100 other people lol
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-04-2008, 8:17 PM Reply   
Hope everyone has a safe weekend.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       07-05-2008, 9:04 PM Reply   
hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth....unfortunately there was no riding for me due to a ruptured ear drum

anyone going out on watauga this week?
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-06-2008, 7:42 AM Reply   
Dillon, I hate to hear that man. How long before you can get back at it? Everyone on my end has had a blast I think. Good friends, good food and a lot of time on the water!!! I think everyone needed this.

Nate, love the board!!!! Hope the SoHo crew is doing well, I will make it your way real soon..
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-06-2008, 8:13 PM Reply   
Good times for us other than the rain. Just glad to be out though.

Can you guys believe the 4th has come and gone already?
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-07-2008, 6:48 AM Reply   
thanks marvin, and i do want to come out there and ride for sure (if you dont mind me bringing the husband), just dont know when yet. i think we are going to try and hit chilhowee this weekend,
dillon, thats terrible, my husband busted his earlier this year, but he made it worse, he didnt know it was busted and kept blowing water through it, trying to clear it out. so he was down for 2 weeks.
our 4th was good, we had a huge party in the cove my buddy lives in, he does his own fireworks show back there, its out of control. we didnt ride as much as i wanted to cuz we were helping him set up and clean up, but it was still a blast. how about you guys?
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-07-2008, 5:46 PM Reply   
hey marvin it will be all good anything you need from me let me know. let me know something as soon as you find out tomm. Also i promise i wont pass you any pepper even if you ask for it.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-07-2008, 6:51 PM Reply   
Hi Ed
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-07-2008, 7:43 PM Reply   
Hello all,good to hear everyone had a good holiday weekend. It went pretty fast on this end too...seems like it flew by!!! Hey Marvin,take care of that knee....you be back up in no time. Hey Ed did you have to work sunday ,I didnt see ya out. I seen Mr Edde but no Mr Ed. Stop by and holler sometime. Hey Janelle just give a yell when you want to head this way and we will make sure you and your husband have a seat Hey Nate does Nick still want to go look at that boat tom. Tell him to yell and let me know. Has anybody seen Brad lately?? talk later Rod
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-07-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
Rod - He is planning on going tomorrow. I have talked to Brad several times, he and his family are doing well.

Marvin - I don't know what happened, but it doesn't sound good. I hope it turns out good and I am sure ti will.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-07-2008, 8:28 PM Reply   
Hey guys, sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I've been pretty busy, and a lot going on. I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

Nate, I saw the demo days is set for the 16th. Is this set in stone? I'm going to put in for a switch if so.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-08-2008, 7:11 AM Reply   
Hey Marvin, did you get your Perfect Pass working ok?

I destroyed my prop and bent the rudder this past Sunday. Needless to say, my boat will be in the repair shop for several days.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-08-2008, 7:41 AM Reply   
Thanks Rod, we will be taking you guys up on that soon i hope.
David, that stinks I'm sorry your boat is down
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-08-2008, 4:18 PM Reply   
David, I finally think I have it on my Perfect Pass. Just needed to play around with the KDW and NN settings some. I think I still need a little tweaking and now have time it looks like. I hate to hear that about your boat man, where did it happen at? Did you hit an alligator or possibly ram a pirate ship?

Nate, I landed a little screwed up Sunday. When I came down I was front heavy and felt a pop in my right knee (goofy). The pain wasn't the worst I have ever felt but it was speaking to me immediately. Woke up Monday morning and where I hadn't moved much all night it was stiff and swollen pretty good. I had the day off so Kim made me an appointment and was lucky enough to get in and get a MRI all within 26hrs of this happening. Doctor said knee was really lose and it looked like my ACL was damaged. Will know more after the 21st, that's when I have appointment. So for right now just trying to get full range of motion back and try to build up quads and hamstring. Trying to stay as positive as I can.

Ed, don't worry about the pepper!!!! Besides it's just me this time. I thank you for the offer but my dad is mowing my yard and everything else is minor. Looks like I may just be the boat driver for a while. I sure hope to be strong by the time snowboarding comes around!!!!

Janelle, bring him on up.... The guys I ride with who are not married all have girl friends so it is a couple party anyway.

Ride hard folks, set a goal for yourself and do it this year!!!! Have fun and keep smiling.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       07-08-2008, 4:50 PM Reply   
It's all good marvin and janelle, it was only partially ruptured and I was out for two weeks or so as well. I'm looking forward to getting back out on the water though, that's for sure.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-08-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
I messed up my prop cruising up the Holston River. The depth finder registered over 4 ft and then I suddenly hit a large rock I guess...Hopefully, Overboard will get it fixed soon, especially since I'll be on Center Hill Lake July 20-27.

Hey Marvin, I'm very sorry to hear about your knee. That's too bad. I hope you heal quickly.

Have a good, safe rest of the week everyone.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-09-2008, 4:47 AM Reply   
Ronix Demo Day - Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having our demo on July 16th at Lake View Dock on SoHo. Hope you guys can make it.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-09-2008, 5:13 AM Reply   
That's awesome Marvin, thanks. Sorry about your knee, i hope it heals up quickly for you.

Dillon I know that's painful, glad you will by back out soon.

Thanks Nate, I have a friend who is dying to demo a Ronix One, I told him about it, so hopefully he will be there, unfortunately I will be working :-(
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-09-2008, 7:28 PM Reply   
Janelle - If he can't make it to the demo have him contact me (see profile) and I will work out an alternative. Thanks.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-10-2008, 5:08 AM Reply   
Thats awesome thanks Nate. I will.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-13-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
hey Nate. hope all is well. ya it sucks there rodney had to work last weekend and this weekend but that should be all of them for a while be back out there this one coming up. my riding has suffered here lately but will be back hard at it soon. Marvin take care ive been working down there in Alcoa by the airport i picked mine out today it looks pretty fast....see everybody
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-14-2008, 10:11 AM Reply   
Dr. Mathien said my ACL was torn so severely that it is only being held together by a thread. I also really messed up my meniscus and have a lot of bruising on the bones. Now you all have the good news,,,, bad news is my left knee is messed up worse. I have torn the graft that they put in some years ago and have really given that knee a beating. He said we will address that problem after we get this one back strong. He said something about re-surfacing the bone and replacing the old graft with a new one and try to grow some meniscus back in that knee. Damn
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-14-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
Marvin, I'm sorry to hear about your knee injuries. I hope you get the proper medical treatment soon and heal quickly and fully. Maybe I shouldn't think this way, but the more I hear about all the wakeboarding knee injuries, it makes me wonder if I shouldn't retire entirely from riding. Maybe I'll just drive the boat and pull everyone else...it's much safer anyway.

I had left a message Saturday on your voicemail. Was that you and the crew that cruised past my lake house on your boat Saturday? It looked like you on the boat. The stereo/music sounded awesome!

Have a great week everyone.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       07-14-2008, 4:08 PM Reply   
Marvin, that is a super huge bummer man, I'm really sorry to hear about the knee troubles, I popped my ACL and Meniscus a year and a half ago but I could never imagine doing both of them at the same time. Good luck man, I hope you have a successful and quick as possible return to the water.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-14-2008, 6:35 PM Reply   
Hey Marvin, hate to hear about the injuries bro. Seems like this year has been kinda rough on everyone so far. I wish you a speedy recovery though.

Hey Nate, if all goes well, I should have my new toy to bring over on Wed. You're going to love it. I know it will make a huge difference in our pics!!!!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-14-2008, 7:23 PM Reply   
Thanks guys I really need some pick me ups right now. I am really ready to get this thing going, get it behind me and move on. I have been working pretty good here at home and plan to really start hitting it hard tomorrow. I had full range of motion three days after it happened and have been trying to get my strength back in that knee. He is going to fix the right one and then when it is back strong we are going to talk about the next one( that would be the left one Rodney, bless his heart). What worries me most is he says the next on is going to be tough.

David, we were down on this end on Saturday so it must have been someone else. I know I have thought a lot about all the injuries I have had in the past, and my old legs are tired. I still don't think I am ready to give it up, I have really been riding hard here lately and I think it was just one of those crazy things. I rode with Ed all winter this year and we really pushed each other and I would not trade that for anything. I just hope this doesn't get into my head when I step into those bindings next time.

Once again thanks everyone!!!! Take care and ride hard!!!! Set those goals and then make it happen!!!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-14-2008, 7:33 PM Reply   
Damn Marv....I really hate to hear that, I am sure you'll fight hard to get back on the water.

Everyone remember Ronix Demo Day at Lake View Dock on South Holston Lake is happening on Wednesday the 16th.Also, Ronix team rider Brad Smeele will be hanging out all day. We are also having a Low Country Broil after the demo. I hope to see everyone there. Please let me know if you need directions or have any questions. 423-224-2135....Nate

(Message edited by cbk on July 14, 2008)
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-14-2008, 8:58 PM Reply   
Hey Nate, What time is the Ronix Demo Day going to begin? I'd love to go, but may not make it.
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-15-2008, 7:59 AM Reply   
man, marvin, that sucks, i hope you are able to get both of your knees healed quickly, i hate that its got you down
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-16-2008, 6:27 PM Reply   
hey marvin dont worry we will do it again this winter you will be back at it again and you will be fine and stronger than ever. i learned a lot last winter thanks to you i dont want it to be any different you will be good by then... i am not worrying about i no how stong you are.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-16-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
Awesome day out at lakeview today for the Ronix demo day with CBK. I'm sure Nate will make a post as well, but it was incredible. Brad Smeele tore it up when he rode!! I'll try and post a few pics I got later.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-16-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
Awesome....and then some. It was really just a killer day. Great weather, great friends, great food and sick riding from Brad Smeele. He seriously could be the best rider we have never heard of, super super smooth and the fact that we all got to watch several 1080 attempts makes it even better. Thanks for making it out Lovell, it was good to see you. Sorry for those who missed it, hopefully we will see you next time.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-16-2008, 8:38 PM Reply   
few pics from Ronix Demo Day, some of different people riding, and the guy with red shorts is Ronix team Rider Brad Smeele.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-17-2008, 8:00 AM Reply   
Erwin Marine is putting on the Aquapalooza this weekend - July 19.

Sea Ray’s AquaPalooza, the annual multi-location marine extravaganza will celebrate three years of unmatched on-water excellence and excitement this summer.

The signature event, the marquee party of AquaPalooza, will be held from 2-9 p.m. on July 19 on Chickamauga Lake by the Chickamauga Dam. Hosted by Erwin Marine Sales, the heartland jam will feature live music by No Big Deal & Mudville Mafia, giveaways and much more.

For a listing of events, visit www.aquapalooza.com or call 866-SRBOATS. Register online, participate in an event near you and get a free T-shirt.
Old     (ashhurst1)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-17-2008, 3:35 PM Reply   
Hey CBK guys...just thought i'd send you a pic of the worlds first ever Centurion Canoe lol. Will and I put the sticker Pat gave us to good use!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-17-2008, 6:58 PM Reply   
Hey Ash ,good to see you on here!! Hey Nate sorry that we didnt make it up this time, we sure talked about it all day at work Looks like a pretty good turn out from the pictures.....you guys got the best d_mn job in the country!!! Marvin I seen that little remark a couple post up....you might be hurt but you can still take a _ss kickin hurt knee or not --------- nothin but love for ya bro!! talk to everybody later
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-18-2008, 1:44 PM Reply   
Wow, looks like things went well, Nate, I am glad, wish I could have been there. I bet it was killer.
Anyway, I am off for the weekend, and just wanted to tell you guys to be safe (or try anyway) and have fun!
Old     (ashhurst1)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-18-2008, 8:04 PM Reply   
Hey rod!! I've been trying to upload our Centurion canoe for like 2 days now and it won't let me lol...
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-18-2008, 9:53 PM Reply   
a few more pics from the other day, these have been edited with photoshop, hope you enjoy

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-18-2008, 10:17 PM Reply   
Come on brad I know you can put some of me like that!!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-18-2008, 11:38 PM Reply   
My bad Pat, I got some for you!!! Enjoy

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-19-2008, 12:25 AM Reply   
One last one for you Pat with special effects on it!!

Upload