Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-05-2005, 8:45 PM Reply   
Not looking for a spirited debate or slamming contest here - these three boats are in the running for me right now. I've ridden behind the 226, and I'll be riding behind the X-30 and LSV within a week or two. Based on looks alone, I like the LSV best. The 226 wake is awesome though, so I'm hoping the LSV compares. I just threw the X-30 in there because I can get a decent deal on a leftover 04 model right now. The LSV's styling is awesome and the thing has huge interior space - but then again, so do most 23' boats.

I don't need a big boat because I ride with 8 people every weekend, I need it because I'm on a massive lake that gets blown out and is like an ocean across the center, and if I ever want to do anything other than ride my spot, having the bigger boat will be a huge advantage. I know it will take more weight to make a great wake, and I'm sure I'll lose some extra gas to that end. Can the 23' beasts compare wake-wise to their 21' counterparts? (VLX, 210, X-2)

Anyways, do any of you own any of these three boats? Are you happy? Did you demo one and buy another? Would you buy the same boat again if you had it to do over? Has the boat given you any trouble? Just looking for opinions.

Thanks.