Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old    kidrik            03-19-2007, 6:45 PM Reply   
I'm sure this may have been asked before, but does anyone know if it's dead forever?

It was an event where I saw Shelby Kantar for the first time, as well as meet the lovely Mrs. Hoffman. We BS'd about Chico, CA., where I went to school and partied my ass off......... sorry, off subject.

Anyway, is it dead?
Old     (mikemcmill)      Join Date: May 2002       03-19-2007, 8:39 PM Reply   
wet thursdays is not dead it will be wet wednesday's this year old sac manegment can be tough to deal with, and the cost of that event is outrageous, but yes it will happen for three weeks starting the wednesday after fourth of July stay tuned for a press release etc. Unfortunatley I won't be there this year due to the fact that I will be at Shasta, but that event is a great thing for wakeboarding in sacramento and northern california for that matter!
Old    kidrik            03-19-2007, 9:24 PM Reply   
Thanks man. Are those dates in stone?? I'm taking the family back East for two weeks in July, which sounds like I may miss one or two of the three events!

Is it possible to hi-jack your own post? Well, I'll probably send out another post this summer, but if anyone knows where to ride near the "Outer Banks" in North Carolina, give me a shout.........

Hoffman sisters, will you be in Old Sac this summer??

Thanks.
Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-19-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
Do you think we will see a Tomcat?
Old     (buguru)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-20-2007, 9:20 AM Reply   
WE are having Wet Wednesday all thru the month of July. Hayden lake ID. Need more info? Just ask
Old     (mikemcmill)      Join Date: May 2002       03-20-2007, 10:34 AM Reply   
beastmaster tomcatt spottings will be all over McClure and Shasta!
Old    DRA            03-20-2007, 10:45 AM Reply   
If Cobe and I can get the dates right DRA will see one this year.
Old    kidrik            03-20-2007, 7:19 PM Reply   
Sounds good Wake, just send me a couple of round trip tickets............and I'll buy the beer!

Hey Mike, when do they start putting riders together here in Sac?

Thanks.
Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-20-2007, 9:53 PM Reply   
Yes we have Tomcats. I hope we don’t capsize other passing boaters.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-20-2007, 10:51 PM Reply   
Sweet, looks like my mid-weeks will be booked in July!
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-20-2007, 10:52 PM Reply   
Chris, do you work at the Sac MB dealer?
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-21-2007, 8:11 PM Reply   
hey rick, yeah we'll be there. We loved going to the wet thursdays and dark fridays!! It's really nice how much work people go through to put on events like this. Wet Wednesdays will be a lot of fun too I'm sure!! Weren't you at Boardstock too? It's too bad it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anymore. Congrats Mike S and Mike M on the new camp at Shasta! We'd love to go sometime!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-21-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
Shawna, your kidding right? Trust me Boardstock will continue to happen... for many years to come.
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-21-2007, 8:31 PM Reply   
yea, but it doesn't seem like its gonna be at clear lake after the town meeting last night. I'm bummed.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-21-2007, 8:37 PM Reply   
...well that might be for the better as riding conditions for the event weren't the greatest at Clearlake.
Old    kidrik            03-21-2007, 8:43 PM Reply   
Shawna........wow, I can't believe you remember that! The first year at Clearlake, we were hangin' with you guys on the dock. Your family is "Chico" cool.......
We raised you right.........!

See ya in July! (what happened at the meeting?)
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-21-2007, 8:50 PM Reply   
I guess the town council voted that it couldn't be at the park.
Old    kidrik            03-21-2007, 9:22 PM Reply   
Thanks Shawna. Keep us posted!

And keep kickin' a$$!!
Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-21-2007, 9:58 PM Reply   
No I dont work for MB.