Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-31-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
I purchased a set of Byerly pro size 13-14. I wear a size 14 shoe. These boot are snug for the width which is great. They keep me locked in. My problem is my toes are slammed in and hurt after each set. I have ridden 6 set with them. I am wondering if anyone who wears a 14 or larger what are you using.
Old     (ndh2o)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-31-2010, 12:16 PM Reply   
I have CWB Zues (2008) and they fit great.
Old     (lsukuntryboy)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-31-2010, 6:48 PM Reply   
Im selling ronix ones that i rode like 4 or 5 times. I wear a size 14 or 15. fit me length wise. i just like the feel of a open toe better. they are 08s..... been sittin in a closet for a while.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-31-2010, 7:02 PM Reply   
size 14.you shouldn't even need a board.lol i have a wide foot and cwb bindings fit good liquid force run small for me.open toe might be the answer, although i prefer closed toe.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-31-2010, 11:38 PM Reply   
a buddy of mine who has about the same foot size as me bought some boots almost 2 sizes too big then filled the space with two pairs of neoprene booties. They are AMAZING! super cushy from ankle to toe. i will be repeating the idea when the next time comes for me to buy new boots.... just something to consider.
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-01-2010, 5:54 AM Reply   
I was thinking of getting the The Ronix ones in Black. I was originally going to get them, but my local dealer didn't have them. I found them online. Should I order them?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2010, 8:45 AM Reply   
I have 14/15 too. I prefer open toe bindings due to this issue plus I'm old school. The murray's and byerly's fit ok. The Ronix one's fit ok too. As far aqs open toe's I am rockin the Ronix Kai's now. Super light, comfy and open toe. When I talked with the owner of Ronix a few weeks ago, he was pretty sure if you took the Ronix One's to a shop that had a fitting machine, they could dial them in so my toe's wouldn't hit.