Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (ace77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-05-2003, 6:43 PM Reply   
Wakeskaters-

I am a wakeskater from Houston, TX and travel to AR almost every other weekend to ride in the INT Tour (wakeskate division). They have INT all over the US and are broken down by states. Texas does not have an INT Tour this year, thus I have to drive out of state. This is a great tour to get into for grass roots style tounaments.

My problem is... INT main office has not approved a wakeskate division for this year's Nationals, which will be held in California. To all the states that have had wakeskate division all year long thier wakeskate riders will not have a chance to join fellow state competitors (i.e., wakeboarders, kneeboards, and skiers) at the National Finals. If you have or know of people that have rode INT Tour - please write or e-mail the state cordinators , the INT main office, and any others that could help give the wakeskaters a chance to ride in the Nationals competiton. You can find all the information you need about INT at www.INTleague.com

Thank you for your time-

Anthony "ACE" Cox
Southbound Designs
Houston, TX
713-557-2210
Old    xtremebordgurl            08-27-2003, 7:29 AM Reply   
Anyone else have a wakeskate division? We don't even have one up here! I'll try talking to our regional coordinator about it... hopefully we can make something happen for next season.