Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-26-2008, 3:23 PM Reply   
I want to thank you for working so hard at keeping INT alive in Nor Cal. I used to ride in INT comps years ago and got frustrated with peoples actions. You have made it a place where people are behind one and other, friendships are made. Other riders are cheering on each other pushing one and other to get better. Back in the old days people stayed in there little corner and didn't talk to anyone. I was stoked to ride in all the comps this year. I look forward to next season I know it will bigger and better. Thanks again.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-26-2008, 3:40 PM Reply   
that's great to hear squid. i used to compete in int comps as well. i used to do the norcal (redding) comps which was more about who you knew, not who deserved to win. also, there really wasn't much comradery among the riders. at that time, there wasn't a central cal int. once central cal int started up, i signed up and after the 1st comp, i knew it was way more positive than past experiences.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-26-2008, 3:50 PM Reply   
Chuck and Linda are top notch in my book. They put on great events that are a lot of fun to attend. I wish I could have made more of them this year! Next year for sure!!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-26-2008, 6:32 PM Reply   
NorCal INT is simply the best, Chuck, Linda and their support team work very hard to put on these great events, Prop out to you, and very apprecated by the Scagliotti family.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-26-2008, 11:07 PM Reply   
Chuck and Linda run the best INT bar none. From the quality of the ambiance of the site, the quality of the tournament and judging, the quality of the party every Saturday of an event weekend, the Paytons have established a truly phenomenal grassroots league. Thanks Chuck and Linda!
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-27-2008, 7:00 AM Reply   
Good times and great people.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-27-2008, 11:47 PM Reply   
Ditto on all the above....

And thanks to all the behind the scenes people who help them as well.