Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-14-2011, 6:42 PM Reply   
Normally nothing I would normally sit down and watch because I was always under the impression that this was just another chick flick where all of the scene I cared about seeing were on the internet. I found myself sitting down and watching this film and just being sucked in. I haven't seen a movie like this in years where I actually had this feeling of discomfort for the next few hours. I strangely related it to medical school and the emotional roller coaster it puts you through dealing with people that really will do anything to get one step ahead leaving the only person you can rely in is yourself. You lose a sense of reality from those actually trying to help like your parents, and honestly without wakeboarding, there is no way I would have finished and I couldn't figure out how kids did it without something like wakeboarding,

Back to the movie. For those of you that have seen it, I have some questions. First, DOES LILUY (MILA KUNIS) EVEN EXIST????? Or is she just a person Nina (Natalie Portman) has made up in her head to become the Black Swan. This of course leads to the next question which depending on your interpretation of the first is an open answer. IS THE SEX SCENE REAL OR IS IT JUST A DREAM??? When Lily tells her the next day it was just a fantasy, was she being truthful or was she just messing with her head because she knew she was on the verge of breaking down. AND DOES SHE REALLY DIE AT THE END?? To me in order to become the black swan, in order to dance the last act perfectly is to physically be experiencing the act of dying instead of just acting like you are dying. But if this were the actual case, how could she have danced the last act with all of the blood loss? That's what I have so far. Definitely not running back to see the movie tomorrow, it was too mentally draining. I need some recovery time lol
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-15-2011, 4:58 PM Reply   
I think your girl hacked your account.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-15-2011, 10:31 PM Reply   
Take some time..... Then watch The Human Centapede.. That will get your mind off this girly film And keep ya disturbed for a few days after..
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2011, 8:09 AM Reply   
I've only caught a glimpse of the cover of the Human Centipede DVD and that is almost enough to give me nightmares.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       11-16-2011, 8:51 AM Reply   
From IMDB The Human Centipede;
A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to reassemble them into a new "pet"-- a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others' rectums.

Don't think I'll be watching either.