Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-24-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
Don’t know if anyone else has interest in tonight’s NBA draft, but because they Jazz have the Knicks lottery pick, it makes things a bit more interesting for me. I am crossing both fingers that the Jazz can make some type of move to take to take Greg Monroe….or maybe stay put and have Ed Davis make it to them… If the Jazz take Hayward or Babbitt I am going to be SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED.

Please, please, please….make a move Kevin O Connor….PLEASE…..
Old    sperbet            06-24-2010, 12:30 PM Reply   
It's all I've had to look forward to when it comes to bball for two months or so. I've been following more closely then I'd like to admit, at least when it comes to the top 5. I'm really, really hoping to see DMC in a Kings uni next season.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2010, 3:37 PM Reply   
Jazz has what the 9th pick? Talent will be thin by then. Hayward, as much as he moved up from tourney play... i think will be a little undersized in the nba so I see why he would be a disapointment. 2010 talent drops off after 5 or so ...you will need to have a little luck...Didnt Utah get AK47 late in the draft? 20's? Good luck.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-24-2010, 4:04 PM Reply   
The warriors got screwed like usual. Got the sixth pick in a five player deep draft. I just hope Larry Ellison buys the team and saves the day.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-24-2010, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Jazz has what the 9th pick? Talent will be thin by then. Hayward, as much as he moved up from tourney play... i think will be a little undersized in the nba so I see why he would be a disapointment. 2010 talent drops off after 5 or so ...you will need to have a little luck...Didnt Utah get AK47 late in the draft? 20's? Good luck.
It is actually the Knicks pick.....and I am not happy that it is 9. At the start of the year I was thinking top 5.

Picked Klinko late in the first round(24) in 99, but he didn't come over from Russia until 2001-2 season....

Again, pleased if they can somehow get out of this with Davis....but will have a drink and cigar if they can get Monroe.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-24-2010, 7:39 PM Reply   
COULD NOT be more disappointed..... What a WASTED PICK.... Just what every NBA team needs, a slow guy that can't defend with limited range, not a banger.....but a hustler....
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-24-2010, 8:42 PM Reply   
wouldnt say wasted pick...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-24-2010, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan23 View Post
wouldnt say wasted pick...
Feel free to quote me in 3 years....

Crossing my fingers that the Utah Jazz didn't just draft Adam Morrison take II....
Old    sperbet            06-24-2010, 10:17 PM Reply   
We got DMC and Hassan, can't believe it. I'm stoked
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2010, 12:06 PM Reply   
Hayward will be much better than Morrison, Hayward IS a hustler...Morrison looks like a stoner, no hustle in that.