Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old    wakeboarder23            05-02-2005, 10:42 AM Reply   
I have a 94 chris craft and boarding behind it now without a tower really suck, i have looked all over trying to find a tower for it any one know what will fit it
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-02-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
monster tower should fit, most of the universal towers will work, depending on the beam(how wide) of your boat.
Old    zboomer            05-02-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
How about a Monster Tower?

www.monstertower.com. Be sure to get a calendar with it. :-)
Old    nh_wakerider            05-02-2005, 2:29 PM Reply   
Just installed monstertower on my 2004 fourwinns this weekend... not too bad a diy, but have four friends on hand to hold the legs during fitting. will be riding as soon as the lake levels drop
Old     (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-03-2005, 9:16 PM Reply   
www.wakeair.com
very nice
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-03-2005, 10:50 PM Reply   
it might sound like an echo (echo...echo...echo...)
but monster tower.
I have been searching all of the threads on WW and other sites and i am saving and waiting for a monster. People have nothing bad to say about the whole place. Bill does a good job, and hes all about the riders (a refreshing thing these days)
my 2 cents.
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-04-2005, 10:01 AM Reply   
Don't forget the original, Boss Towers. They can offer everything from a universal to a custom tower for that boat.
www.bosswake.com
Old     (wakeair1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-04-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
Hey Ken
Thanks for the pump of the wakeair product. You need to change that picture in your profile to one with your new tower. I think it is great when actual customers recommend products instead of manufacture reps.
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-05-2005, 9:33 AM Reply   
Brian,

Sorry that I am a rep and also have an opinion. In these discussion boards you see lots of responses by reps and company employees because they have the answers to a lot of the questions being asked here. Sorry that this upsets you that a rep answered a post.
Old     (wakeair1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-06-2005, 11:36 AM Reply   
Tim
I was not saying anything bad about you. I too drop our name in a thread every so often. I was just saying it was cool to see a customer recommend a product, if it is Boss, Wakeair or the 100 other tower manufactures out there rather than us sales guys.
Old     (riothepimp)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-06-2005, 11:40 AM Reply   
oh guys quit snibbling.
Old     (wakeair1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-06-2005, 2:26 PM Reply   
The BOSS man has spoken..
Rio I thought they kept you locked up in a room thinking up new ideas?
What'}s up Rio
Old     (riothepimp)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-06-2005, 6:12 PM Reply   
cool cool, Brian lets hook up and down some MGD's call me next week.

R