Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (roymunson1)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2011, 7:33 PM Reply   
years ago, there was a video of a guy riding a mainly white slingshot setup. he posted it on the forum. not a pro but a dedicated rec rider. small to moderate wake behind the boat. mainly 1's, 3's and the odd invert. was reppin slingshot. calm water. sunny day. nice lake.

its a long shot. but i really liked the video and was hoping it would be recognized by someone.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-17-2011, 3:48 PM Reply   
Might be the same video, but its an asian rider and is a pro I believe. Lots of really awesome butterslides and inside out 1s and 3s done in totally different ways.
I have tried finding the video over and over and have had no luck. Really cool video if anyone can post it up
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-17-2011, 7:13 PM Reply   
The guy you are thinking about is Zucky. He is a shredder from Japan and has been in the scene for many years. Here is his Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/zuckyfm
Old     (roymunson1)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2011, 10:28 AM Reply   
nawww, thanks anyway though. the guy in this video was slightly older and white. rode in the states i think. it was an amateur video edit. this guy is a member on ww. he posted a few of his summer edits and he was big on slingshot. he wasnt crazy crazy. the wake was pretty small and he was just doing low spins and some carves couple inverts maybe.
Old     (roymunson1)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2011, 11:20 AM Reply   
nawww, thanks anyway though. the guy in this video was slightly older and white. rode in the states i think. it was an amateur video edit. this guy is a member on ww. he posted a few of his summer edits and he was big on slingshot. he wasnt crazy crazy. the wake was pretty small and he was just doing low spins and some carves couple inverts maybe.
Old     (roymunson1)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-18-2011, 12:00 PM Reply   
i found it. nick haisch posted a series of vids:

Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-18-2011, 4:09 PM Reply   
Is it this one?

http://www.youtube.com/user/zuckyfm#p/u/19/MoItbGiXgp4

Serious board control........ impressive
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-18-2011, 5:16 PM Reply   
That's Zucky ^^ Also has some cool skate videos on his channel and some new ones towing a snowboard with a people mover.