Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (trainwreck)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-27-2008, 11:10 AM Reply   
http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DP7

I'm looking for a flush kit for my boat so that I don't have to mess with a fake a lake anymore. I am moving to a new part of the city and the closest good water is brackish. :-(

Let me know if there's something that will work better or that is less expensive!

Thanks!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-27-2008, 11:12 AM Reply   
It should. There are different size fittings on each end so make sure you get the right size.
Old     (doug2)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-27-2008, 11:21 AM Reply   
That would be the one I have installed in my 21V. Works great, unless you forget to put the adapter in to open up that valve when running anti-freeze through...
Old     (trainwreck)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-27-2008, 11:38 AM Reply   
Talk to me about running anti freeze through....
Old     (doug2)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-27-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
I got in a hurry and forgot to insert the piece that opens the valve so the anti freeze gets sucked into the water pump. Check the picture out in your link, it is the small black plastic deal on the leash for the cap. Looks like a big golf tee, sort of.

I did remember to tape off the raw water inlet...
Old    falcon_v            03-27-2008, 4:58 PM Reply   
Hey doug I see you are in edmond from your profile. cool I am to. Where do you ride. also where do you get the piece for the flush pro to be able to winterize it.
Old     (doug2)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-27-2008, 6:39 PM Reply   
I ride mostly at Eufaula since we got the lake place. But used to hit Dirty bird, draper and arcadia.

That piece is included with the flush pro kit. I just forgot to use it last time. When you hook up a hose and turn on the water, it has enough pressure to open up the valve. In order to gravity feed/suck anti freeze in you have to manually open the valve, hence the small plastice piece, then connect your hose. I use a five gallon bucket that I attached a small length of garden hose to and set it on the sun deck right above the flush pro.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-27-2008, 7:07 PM Reply   
thats the one you want and thats a GOOD price. dont wait buy it now you will be glad you did.
Old     (trainwreck)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-27-2008, 10:28 PM Reply   
Thanks to everyone for the input! I'm going to pick one up!
Old     (spherren)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-27-2008, 10:48 PM Reply   
Dang!!! I had problems winterizing this year. Did'nt know about that adapter. Does it mix water with the antifreeze? Do you still use
RV antifreeze?

(Message edited by spherren on March 27, 2008)