Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-05-2008, 10:25 AM Reply   
I cant get that trip from two weekends ago out of my head. Miles and miles of glassy water and great weather and friends - I have to do it again, it reminded me why I love this sport so much!
I am thinking about going back the weekend of the 17th - anyone else up for it?
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-05-2008, 11:24 AM Reply   
I'd go but I have scuba training that weekend
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-05-2008, 12:47 PM Reply   
Nice! we are headed to the Keys over Memorial Day weekend - you should come dive with us. When will you be done and who is certifying you?
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-05-2008, 1:42 PM Reply   
I do the pool session on the 17th. blue heron bridge dive on the 18th, and then my boat checkout dives on the 31st. I'll also likely get nitrox certification asap and then do advanced open water training later in the year. We are going to plan a keys trip sometime in july/aug
Old     (reachjims)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-05-2008, 1:55 PM Reply   
i might be able to swing that, ted are you thinking of staying at blairs or just taking a day trip?
Old     (mxflyer281)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-05-2008, 5:43 PM Reply   
Sweet bro idk hopefully ill have one of those days off. Headin out tomorrow to catch some of that butter
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-06-2008, 10:24 AM Reply   
Probably just a day trip - unless more people want to go.
I assume you are certifying in Jupiter? Finish your checkout dives early in the Keys with Ocean Divers. July or August huh? Bug season!!
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-06-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
bug season would be fun.

you are more than welcome to come down sometime and go diving. a much shorter trip than the keys.