Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (liquidforce21i)      Join Date: May 2006       07-08-2009, 4:07 PM Reply   
Tim,
Im going to upgrade my system and have decided on wetsounds bc ive heard nothing but amazing stuff about them...I live in Western NY and am wondering how I would go about ordering? would it have to be directly from the factory or are there dealers in this area or anywhere close to NY that can think of and also how long would it take to get them? also, im trying to decide between the double up, or a pair of pro 80s and also which amp to use with them if I am going to keep my sub that I already have? I want something that I will be able to hear nice and loud while riding and that also might turn a head or 9 when im pulling up to the sand bar haha, any input would be appreciated
Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-08-2009, 4:12 PM Reply   
You can call and order directly. The sales guys are very knowledgable and can anwser all your questions. Give them a call directly
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-09-2009, 12:36 PM Reply   
Mike,

sorry just saw your post. Happy to help out. You can shoot me an email direct to twhite@wetsounds.com and let me know what town and I will see what dealers we have close by.

Sounds like the Double Up might be the ticket for you. As you sound like you want tunes for the rider but also a jamming party cove/sand bar system.

If you go with the 80's, the SYN-2 is the amp to power them. It will also have enough power for a second set if you want to add on. If you go for the Double Up. You can do a couple options. Best option in terms of power and performance but also the most expensive is the SYN-6. It will do 200x2 and 155x2 in 4 ch mode. You could step down to the SYN-4 which will do 125x4. You can run the SYN-2 on the Double Up for 350x2 so 175 to each speaker. It will get you more power than using the SYN-4 but I prefer to run the SYN-4 or SYN-6 on the Double UP. So you can cross over the MB-8's lower than the 60's. Since you have a 8 inch driver paired with a 6.5 inch driver. I like to cross them over different to gain more balance.

Hit me up and we will get you taken care of. Thx

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-09-2009, 1:35 PM Reply   
Hahahaha...

I just called Wetsounds for a support issue.

"To hear a duck quack, press 7"

Classic!
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-09-2009, 1:40 PM Reply   
LOL. I was wondering when someone would catch that.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-09-2009, 1:44 PM Reply   
I was sorely let down when there was no duck... :-(
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-09-2009, 2:16 PM Reply   
I know. We haven't recorded the duck yet. Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot about it.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-13-2009, 6:36 PM Reply   
Tim,

Grab somebody's iphone and go into the clock alarm tones, there's a pretty good duck quack you can record...

Mikeski
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-13-2009, 7:55 PM Reply   
HAHA, that is Joe's ringer on his iphone. He never hears that darn thing. I was thinking to just record "quack"

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       07-13-2009, 7:59 PM Reply   
I just put Pro 80's on my boat....WOW...went riding for the first time yesterday....and yes it was nice to rock to Disturbed while riding. I recommend them