Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    mobster            07-23-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
I"m working on the edits from the DVD i got from Jeff Walker I should have some edits dine and posted tonight If you have any logos you want in the videos let me know JL
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-23-2007, 7:06 PM Reply   
Was the video that you got from Jeff a .VOB? I've been trying to figure out how to extract MPEG out of it. I have original Kokopelli art that I could send you. I also have sponsor art that I can send.

Your email is in your profile I can send you some stuff. Jeff may have ideas too.

If you need it I have additional footage that Jeff didn't get.
Old    mobster            07-23-2007, 7:49 PM Reply   
I used the VOB file had to re encode it with Vegas then export as an avi then edit it on Premiere then convert it to flash for the web a lot of time on the PC It's all done now so i will start uploading to my local footage page at mobgroup.tv
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-23-2007, 7:53 PM Reply   
Dang it, I have Vegas but I couldn't figure out how to get it to read the .VOB. I'll have to look again.

Can't wait to see the Mob Vid:-)
Old    mobster            07-23-2007, 8:29 PM Reply   
when you import
choose all files it will take a few mins use the large files then edit from there
Old    mobster            07-23-2007, 10:20 PM Reply   
The edits are posted in the local footage page www.mobgroup.tv/videos/localfootage.html The files are big let them load for a min or 2
Old    surfdad            07-24-2007, 5:16 AM Reply   
Hello from sunny Minnesoooooota. :-)

JL, thanks so much for all the effort, I appreciate it.

Ed, I can't remember who gave me that DVD, I'd like to give credit where credit is due. Do you know who shot the footage?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-24-2007, 5:48 AM Reply   
That's the Gordon's Roy and Robbie.

I just looked at the women's Men's 1 did't load right I'll try again at lunch.

JL, Cool Thanks for putting this together!!!
Old    mobster            07-24-2007, 8:18 AM Reply   
Reloading The mens clip 1
Old    mobster            07-24-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
Jeff Not much footy of Judy so I threw in a couple clips from from the archives
Old    mobster            07-24-2007, 8:22 AM Reply   
The Mens clip 1 is now working
Old     (norris_laker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-25-2007, 1:05 PM Reply   
J.L, thanks you very much for creating the video. My daughter is the first surfer on the women's video. She is currently in training for the National championship in Dayton. She has added a coffin, fire hydrant, throw down and Flamingo (surfing on one leg) to her list of tricks.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload