Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (SRFSTYLE)      Join Date: Mar 2013       03-19-2013, 7:29 PM Reply   
I was referred by a friend to get a board through this shaper Josh Sleigh. I did some research on him and I could not believe what I saw. Unless I did some research online I would of never known this guy might be the best surfer shaper in the world! Has any one else got a board from him? I came across a picture of a movie online I am yet to ask him about called Wake UP. I am hoping next when my board gets done to ask him about it. Has any one seen it? Is he underground in wakesurfing? I am stoked I got introduced to him.
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-20-2013, 6:56 AM Reply   
Josh is a great guy. His dad is was an iconic North Shore board shaper. Josh has a liftimeof surfing history,knowlege, and an incredable wake, and ocean surfer. Talk to him. You wont go wrong.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       04-04-2013, 1:38 PM Reply   
I have the board from that dvd!......yes,the actual board.
Its my favorite board to ride DJJamesz's wake.

Josh does UNREAL things on a wakesurf board,lots of great riders in that movie.