Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-11-2011, 8:38 AM Reply   
I know this is in the wrong category but I know it will get a lot more views here.

My wife is a high school chorus teacher, where she has taken a neglected program and turned them into a respectable group. She decided to submit a video into a contest put on by the Boston Herald that could win her music program $5000. If you could take a second of your time, help out a fellow wakeboarder and vote for NORTH ANDOVER HIGH SCHOOL it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

http://bostonherald.com/entertainmen...icleid=1337005

http://bostonherald.com/entertainmen...icleid=1337005

Last edited by derek23; 05-11-2011 at 8:40 AM. Reason: wording change
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-11-2011, 9:52 AM Reply   
Does your wife wakeboard?

If she doesn't then I'm not helping.

Last edited by Cisco; 05-11-2011 at 9:58 AM. Reason: my original comment was super harsh
Old     (the_fish)      Join Date: Jun 2009       05-11-2011, 10:04 AM Reply   
This is up to you, but I know of a message board that if you post a couple pics of your wife (or any hot girl no one knows and claim her to be your wife), she will have a great chance to win. Its "The Main Board" at rivals.com and people do this all the time on there and most often people win as well. You just have to get a 7 day free trial (no obligations) and start a thread on the main board which is under the football recruiting tab. The hotter the pics, the more votes you get and if your lucky (and the contest hasnt accounted for it), someone will set up a macro to automatically vote.

If you aren't comfortable posting pics of your wife or claiming a hot wife, just post a gazillion pics of insanely hot scantily clad women somewhere. If they are standard hot women pics from google images you wont get good results but trust me, if you REALLY want to win this is your best bet.

If you shoot me an email at jon_liles@hotmail.com ill even let you post under my name, but Ill have to see the pics beforehand (no perv) b/c this is a college football recruiting board and these guys will recognize any fraud and vote against your wife.

I know this is a lot of stuff, but I've seen it work dozens of times as long as you post pics b/c those are the rules.
Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-11-2011, 10:09 AM Reply   
GQ,
She does wakeboard...not avid but can get up and get pulled around.

Jonny,
Thanks for the heads up, they are doing pretty well. I would like to keep it honest and figured at least she/ I am part of the wakeworld, so there is a relationship.

Thanks again!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-11-2011, 10:34 AM Reply   
GQ you never miss an opportunity do ya?

derek. done.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-11-2011, 11:22 AM Reply   
Done Deal!
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-11-2011, 11:47 AM Reply   
Voted

And Jonny, I can't tell if you are serious or what. Either way, that is some funny chit.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-11-2011, 12:17 PM Reply   
voted
Old     (trio)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-11-2011, 12:23 PM Reply   
Done. I will vote also.

Bro this is funny coincidence. My college roommate was from North Andover! The only reason I remembered the name of that town is because we use to clown him for being from North Bendover ( that's the PG Version).
Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-11-2011, 12:32 PM Reply   
Tommy that is really funny. Never heard the North Bendover comment either...good one.

Thank you for all your votes.