Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (justride408)      Join Date: Oct 2009       01-24-2010, 1:20 PM Reply   
Does anyone ride the Stockton Delta area on Thursdays or Fridays? Those are my days off. Let me know!
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-25-2010, 6:29 PM Reply   
We ride the Sacramento river in walnut grove. I have weekdays off so I'm always looking for other weekday riders. If your willing to head up to Walnut Grove give me your name and cell and I'll hit you up next time. You have a drysuit?

Ryan
Old    kaligirl            01-25-2010, 6:46 PM Reply   
I don't know how it is further south, but up here in Sacto the river looks like chocolate milk with whole trees and other prop killers a plenty.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-25-2010, 7:43 PM Reply   
Rode out of Bethel Island 1-23-10 and it was debris free.
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-25-2010, 8:00 PM Reply   
Kathleen- it looks the same in walnut grove. I won't be riding for the next 2 weeks since I'll be out of town so hopefully it will clear up by then. I sure dont want to pump all that muddy water through my boat!!
Old    kaligirl            01-26-2010, 7:43 AM Reply   
Ryan- No doubt...just want you want to settle into your ballast tanks!

I'm almost always available to head out during the week. As soon as everything clears out I'm ready to go. I'm pretty far north of you guys but I don't mind driving South. If you don't mind coming up to Garcia Bend I can throw you guys a PM next time I take my boat out.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-26-2010, 1:28 PM Reply   
I think most of the debris is cleared out now. From what I could tell crossing the river on I-5 it just looks dirty still.

Crazy seeing it that high up the banks though !
Old    kidrik            01-26-2010, 7:00 PM Reply   
So Jeff, are all the ollie obstacles gone? The turtles will miss you!
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-26-2010, 7:39 PM Reply   
Kathleen- I'll drive up to Sac anyday to come ride! I have been riding out of Miller Park a few times with Jason lately. I wont be back in town until Feb 8th but I wouldn't mind getting a session in on the 9th or 10th. I'll hit you up next time we head out. Your more than welcome to join!
Old    kaligirl            01-27-2010, 8:06 AM Reply   
Assuming the weather cooperates, the 9th and 10th look good. I know Jason's been dying to get out there so I'll see if he wants to join in the fun. Who's boat and outta where?
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-27-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
Well now that I look at the days I don't think I will be able to get my boat out. I keep it stored at the boathouse in Walnut Grove and they are normally closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you don't want to take yours out I can call them and beg

(Message edited by ryanw209 on January 27, 2010)
Old    kaligirl            01-27-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
I'd love to take my boat out...kinda miss the girl. G-bend OK? Don't underestimate the power of begging...I got a guy at my storage place to put my boat away on New Year's Eve
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-27-2010, 5:50 PM Reply   
Haha that's awsome! Well pm me or I'll keep checking this thread and we can work it out!
Old     (jrichard)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-28-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
Kathleen--long time no see...I was out for a bit but now I'm riding.

Can I come? Please please please

Depending on the time, I'm good for weekdays. I think you guys have my cell number...if not, I'll drop you a note.

--JR
Old    kaligirl            01-28-2010, 10:45 AM Reply   
Hey JR! Glad to hear your wakin again! Love to have you join...don't have your cell...send me a pm.