Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2018, 5:01 PM Reply   
Hmm sounds like faux outrage over Obama’s tan suit lol. Somehow I think this has more teeth...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2018, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Despite daily attempts, the failing NYT can't beat his arguments on policy so they attack him personally. Typical liberal losers.
The "failing NYT"? Do you honestly believe everything that comes from Trump's mouth?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-02-2018, 5:39 PM Reply   
OK, it used to be families would fight over an inheritance upon someones death and this would split families apart. Today, family members are so dug in with their politics that some family members are Not talking to each other to this day, to the point that parents are removing their son or daughter out of their will. Personally, I am talking to all the members of my family regardless of their political views. Is anyone here not speaking to a family member or is a family member not speaking to you because of your political views?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2018, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The "failing NYT"? Do you honestly believe everything that comes from Trump's mouth?
Trump made it a household term now. I just think it's funny. Do you honestly believe anything out of Dianne Feinstein's mouth? How bout Da Nang Blumenthal? That PO POO should be taken out and flogged. I wanted to choke him as soon as he started talking at the hearing.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kav...sen-blumenthal
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2018, 3:09 AM Reply   
I think he literally said to that reporter today “what are you lookin at, butthead?”
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-03-2018, 9:39 AM Reply   
Joe:
Quote:
Is anyone here not speaking to a family member or is a family member not speaking to you because of your political view
I would hope not! As a Republican, I have found that my friends & fellow Republicans are pretty mellow when it comes to (face to face) political discussions/ Family dinners. (We all know what a bunch of but bags you loony libs are and you can’t talk with out yelling or some fake outrage) I can say I don’t know one person that’s Not talking or avoids another because of political views. I have a few friends That are so politically opposite of me & that’s 100% fine we get along just fine because both people don’t try forcing our views down each other’s throat. We recognize we don’t agree & move on. That includes not Goating each other. In fact my friends that agree we don’t talk politics either, (why) cause we live our lives and don’t give a “F” most of our political talk (if any) is laughing at the Left and their childish tactics & crying. Imagine sitting down for Christmas dinner and you had a crazy loony lib Aunt like the lady with shriek-ish voice yelling her political views at you like the woman that trapped Jeff flake in the elevator. Holly crap! I honsestly feel sorry for people who are wrapped up in political nothing-ness. This thread and discussion is Junk food TV for me. I don’t play video games but can totally understand how people become addicted to wasting time, it’s a guilty pleaser of my’n kicking you Lib tards.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-03-2018, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Joe:

I would hope not! As a Republican, I have found that my friends & fellow Republicans are pretty mellow when it comes to (face to face) political discussions/ Family dinners. (We all know what a bunch of but bags you loony libs are and you can’t talk with out yelling or some fake outrage) I can say I don’t know one person that’s Not talking or avoids another because of political views. I have a few friends That are so politically opposite of me & that’s 100% fine we get along just fine because both people don’t try forcing our views down each other’s throat. We recognize we don’t agree & move on. That includes not Goating each other. In fact my friends that agree we don’t talk politics either, (why) cause we live our lives and don’t give a “F” most of our political talk (if any) is laughing at the Left and their childish tactics & crying. Imagine sitting down for Christmas dinner and you had a crazy loony lib Aunt like the lady with shriek-ish voice yelling her political views at you like the woman that trapped Jeff flake in the elevator. Holly crap! I honsestly feel sorry for people who are wrapped up in political nothing-ness. This thread and discussion is Junk food TV for me. I don’t play video games but can totally understand how people become addicted to wasting time, it’s a guilty pleaser of my’n kicking you Lib tards.
So, you don't call any of your family members butt bags, loony libs, or libtards, but it's Ok to come into Wakeworld and call a whole group of people butt bags, loony libs, and libtards, interesting. My friends sister has not spoken to him(will Not talk to him) since Trump became president.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-03-2018, 10:15 AM Reply   
Oh, since Trump was elected president, the Dow is up almost 50%, it's going to be a close race, maybe.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-03-2018, 11:29 AM Reply   
Joe: No I don’t call friends & Family that I don’t agree with Politically” LibTards & or other derogatory names. I only do it here. (And I know where you are going with this) If you notice how my tone has changed over the time of this thread you will notice, my message had changed from agreeing to disagree to F you I don’t care what you have to say, WHY? I guess you can only be attacked so many time b4 you say F you back. Ralph and a select few others were pretty much the only people here that had completely different political views that could express them selfs with out getting personal and having Liberial meltdown syndrome. They are long gone and the only ones left are Loons that like to come here and cry like a “B” I’m happy to give them what they came here for A kick straight to the nuts LOL LOL LOL
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-03-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
W2W. ISPs are not the same as internet backbone providers. If the backbone providers are given free reign then they will have total control and there are no options for the consumer to choose. They use public land and airwaves to move data. Even the local cable and DSL ISPs move data over public land/utilities.

So yes, it would make sense if internet providers of both kinds start using their exclusivity to reap higher profits that the public choose to build govt based facilities, withdraw access to public land, and put them out of business. At which point I'd bet dollars to donuts they would beg for regulation instead.
Was that so hard to do without calling names & huffing thin air? I see your point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2018, 12:51 PM Reply   
https://www.newsmax.com/stevegruber/.../03/id/884661/

Illegal Immigration Helping California Steal Congress

California and 17 other states are currently suing the Trump Administration to prevent the 2020 Census from asking a simple question about citizenship status and therefore guarding their secret of how many millions of illegal aliens are actually living in the Golden State. The reason is clear; they want them counted in 2020 Census so they can keep the extra 3 to 5 members of Congress they have based on illegal aliens and keep the additional political power that comes with them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2018, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Joe: No I don’t call friends & Family that I don’t agree with Politically” LibTards & or other derogatory names. I only do it here. (And I know where you are going with this) If you notice how my tone has changed over the time of this thread you will notice, my message had changed from agreeing to disagree to F you I don’t care what you have to say, WHY? I guess you can only be attacked so many time b4 you say F you back. Ralph and a select few others were pretty much the only people here that had completely different political views that could express them selfs with out getting personal and having Liberial meltdown syndrome. They are long gone and the only ones left are Loons that like to come here and cry like a “B” I’m happy to give them what they came here for A kick straight to the nuts LOL LOL LOL

I’m a little offended by that Grant. I have done my very best not to attack anyone personally, you included.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I’m a little offended by that Grant. I have done my very best not to attack anyone personally, you included.
Are you throwing away your image of trying to remain neutral and throwing your lot in with the left?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2018, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you throwing away your image of trying to remain neutral and throwing your lot in with the left?

Delta I don’t think it’s any secret which way I vote. I reject the premise of your question (that there is a monolithic “left” where we all attend ANTIFA meetings and wear Che Guevara barrets).

Sadly your impression that I am trying to “remain neutral” is probably a reflection of the increasing tribalism in our politics, such that you’ve not seen a real live socially liberal fiscal conservative out in the wild much these days.

That said I am very interested in the “why” behind all positions, yours included.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-03-2018, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Delta I don’t think it’s any secret which way I vote. I reject the premise of your question (that there is a monolithic “left” where we all attend ANTIFA meetings and wear Che Guevara barrets).

Sadly your impression that I am trying to “remain neutral” is probably a reflection of the increasing tribalism in our politics, such that you’ve not seen a real live socially liberal fiscal conservative out in the wild much these days.

That said I am very interested in the “why” behind all positions, yours included.
Yeah, no. It's never been a secret to many people which way you vote. You've certainly feigned objectivity on a semi-regular basis. Don't worry though. We've always seen right through it.

As for any monolithic left or right or tribalism... the origins and causes of that could be a lengthy discussion... Let's maybe get through the confirmation first? Speaking of which, doesn't Trump have a super uber conservative woman on deck as a back up? Pretty sure we've heard her name a few times too. I'd love to witness the libs' reaction to her.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-03-2018, 2:39 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=shawndoggy;1981307]
you’ve not seen a real live socially liberal fiscal conservative out in the wild much these days.

As a contractor, I work with a lot of different types of people. Almost all homosexual males I've talked to are like you-social liberals/fiscal conservatives.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2018, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, no. It's never been a secret to many people which way you vote. You've certainly feigned objectivity on a semi-regular basis. Don't worry though. We've always seen right through it.

As for any monolithic left or right or tribalism... the origins and causes of that could be a lengthy discussion... Let's maybe get through the confirmation first? Speaking of which, doesn't Trump have a super uber conservative woman on deck as a back up? Pretty sure we've heard her name a few times too. I'd love to witness the libs' reaction to her.

Oh totally agree... Pyrrhic victory at best. There’s a whole deep bench of potential nominees who have taken the federalist society’s intellectual purity test.

Then again nobody woulda thought Trump was gonna win and get gorsuch appointed either. There is the longest of long shots that the senate will flip in November. Not an outcome I’d bet on, but ya never know.

NPR (gasp) reports today in a new survey that the Kav hearings are closing the enthusiasm gap (ie motivating republican voters). So the whole thing might backfire.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/03/65401...dge-evaporates
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-03-2018, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph and a select few others were pretty much the only people here that had completely different political views that could express them self's with out getting personal & having Liberal meltdown syndrome.
Shawn: You defiantly fall into the select few others category, Sorry I did not name you personally, In fact I guess it would have been way better to have just pointed out the straight up Loony lib's in this thread (Fly135, Wake 77, & Wes) rather then lump all the democrats together.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2018, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:

Just busting your chops. I believe I fit the fiscally neutral, mildly socially liberal narrative. At least the test that Wes posted a few years ago said I was. Of course his test did not seem to approach nationalist or global in which I am nationalistic.

Unfortunately, I believe you democrat guys have gone so far left that you don't realize you have been handed a ANTIFA flag and head scarf. Especially out west. I know you guys aren't down with the east coast democrats as much, however they are historically more middle road than the left coast commies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2018, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh totally agree... Pyrrhic victory at best. There’s a whole deep bench of potential nominees who have taken the federalist society’s intellectual purity test.

Then again nobody woulda thought Trump was gonna win and get gorsuch appointed either. There is the longest of long shots that the senate will flip in November. Not an outcome I’d bet on, but ya never know.

NPR (gasp) reports today in a new survey that the Kav hearings are closing the enthusiasm gap (ie motivating republican voters). So the whole thing might backfire.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/03/65401...dge-evaporates
Most elections seem to be about motivation. Most people will not switch parties, they simply protest by not showing up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2018, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Most elections seem to be about motivation. Most people will not switch parties, they simply protest by not showing up.

Totally. Suppress one voter out of every hundred in the most contested counties and you swing a whole national election.

Our pitiful voter participation means only the motivated choose.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2018, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Unfortunately, I believe you democrat guys have gone so far left that you don't realize you have been handed a ANTIFA flag and head scarf.

Oh crap. You might be right. The nice gentleman burning the flag told me it was a tactical performance sun wrap.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-03-2018, 5:16 PM Reply   
What happens if the census is wrong? Do you not want the Gov to know how many and who is living here? There are many uses of the census, House reps is only one, no need to panic unless illegals are not counted. Thats when we have problems. If they dont have the right count, how can the gov't make decisions? Because of trump/sessions immigration crackdown illegals will fear deportation and not respond. If they dont ask the question and we get a correct census then a side effect is CA gets more reps. Its better to get the numbers right than to knowingly ask questions that will "F" up the census and CA services, roads, schools, $$…..
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-03-2018, 8:09 PM Reply   
Well it looks like they could vote for BK as soon as Sat. What’s the over/under that Libs will be protesting & crying to the sky like they did “when TRUMP won” (Gosh I love saying that ) when TRUMP WON!!!! Do you think we will get a “NOT my supreme court justice” movement like WHEN TRUMP WON? Will loons be marching in the streets with Vagina hats?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2018, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What happens if the census is wrong? Do you not want the Gov to know how many and who is living here? There are many uses of the census, House reps is only one, no need to panic unless illegals are not counted. Thats when we have problems. If they dont have the right count, how can the gov't make decisions? Because of trump/sessions immigration crackdown illegals will fear deportation and not respond. If they dont ask the question and we get a correct census then a side effect is CA gets more reps. Its better to get the numbers right than to knowingly ask questions that will "F" up the census and CA services, roads, schools, $$…..
The whole point the democrats want is the illegals to be counted as citizens so they get more votes in democrat areas. Pure and simple. I don't want California to get more reps from an illegal count.

As far as California being F'ed up. That is the states problem. They are ones facilitating bringing in illegals. They absolutely not get credit for federal funds due to their F'ed policies.

And here we have it. The end picture that I have been painting for you for years. Democrats are for illegals in order to sway elections. That is why that party is the enemy of the Republic.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 10-04-2018 at 9:54 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2018, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well it looks like they could vote for BK as soon as Sat. What’s the over/under that Libs will be protesting & crying to the sky like they did “when TRUMP won” (Gosh I love saying that ) when TRUMP WON!!!! Do you think we will get a “NOT my supreme court justice” movement like WHEN TRUMP WON? Will loons be marching in the streets with Vagina hats?
I wonder which city they are going to break up first? Want to lay odds of a how many buildings get burned down? I say thy only torch one building.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-04-2018, 12:09 PM Reply   
I love when they get sprayed with the water cannons! Its hilarious!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-04-2018, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I love when they get sprayed with the water cannons! Its hilarious!
Agreed. We should shoot the dumbasses & watch how many feel emboldened to burn something again.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2018, 1:02 PM Reply   
Should the Judiciary Committee trust the FBI report? From the same FBI that sought to stop trump from becoming president through Steele Dossier FISA warrants and the text messages of adulterers?

If yes, why?

Asking for a friend.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-04-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Should the Judiciary Committee trust the FBI report? From the same FBI that sought to stop trump from becoming president through Steele Dossier FISA warrants and the text messages of adulterers?

If yes, why?

Asking for a friend.
Quite the pickle. Is the left admitting they did in fact fabricate the whole Russian thing & the FBI can't be trusted? Can't have it both ways. But lets cut the ****, it was a political stunt & any report, any investigation that didn't turn up what they wanted to hear would be called a farce. Yes, I think the other side acts the same.

Lets just welcome Judge K. Don't worry about Roe Vs Wade, he said it's settled law. What should terrify you guys on the left was Sen Graham's questions to Judge K. His support of military tribunals against American citizens who committed treason or sedition. Has the groundwork to try Hillary & company in military tribunals just been set up?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-04-2018, 1:34 PM Reply   
I can't figure out why anyone thinks we give a f**k about Hillary. The comment that we should be "terrified" signals a huge disconnect from reality.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-04-2018, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I can't figure out why anyone thinks we give a f**k about Hillary. The comment that we should be "terrified" signals a huge disconnect from reality.
My money says if the Gov started rounding up people from the previous Admin & tried with Treason you'll be singing a different tune. We know the left & their media will be in total meltdown & you & several others will be on here echoing it. If this day comes, it won't just be Hillary, it'll be Bush & others & rightfully so. Would love to see the war criminal Bush & Cheney hang for their crimes.

What you should be "terrified" about, isn't Hillary or what Trump will do. It's how it'll potentially be abused by future administrations. Like the evolving Patriot Act & FISA which clearly got abused.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-04-2018, 1:59 PM Reply   
Well: as towards the FBI (storch) specifically was clearly Bias against trump. Was he a bad apple? or is the Entire FBI corrupt? My 2c storch was a bad apple. So unless the FBI Agents that are involved with the investigation can be linked with Political faction such as Storch was then my hunch is to believe the FBI report.

What do you guys think about what Fords x boyfriend has said about her testimonie. That she lied under oath.

#1 Had no fear of flying (went on many vacations together)
#2 Never in 6 years they dated did she mention the BK event or any other rape/traumatic event.
#3 She coached her FBI friend how to pass a Pollygraph test
#4 stole $600-$800 dollars from him
#5 relationship ended in her cheating on him
#6 did not need 2 front doors or no fear of small spaces
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2018, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well: as towards the FBI (storch) specifically was clearly Bias against trump. Was he a bad apple? or is the Entire FBI corrupt? My 2c storch was a bad apple. So unless the FBI Agents that are involved with the investigation can be linked with Political faction such as Storch was then my hunch is to believe the FBI report.

What do you guys think about what Fords x boyfriend has said about her testimonie. That she lied under oath.

#1 Had no fear of flying (went on many vacations together)
#2 Never in 6 years they dated did she mention the BK event or any other rape/traumatic event.
#3 She coached her FBI friend how to pass a Pollygraph test
#4 stole $600-$800 dollars from him
#5 relationship ended in her cheating on him
#6 did not need 2 front doors or no fear of small spaces
I think it's pretty funny and entertaining now. No one really knows the truth about any of this and it just goes to show that anyone can say anything about anyone at any time.

.....Oh, by the way, someone told me you're really a democrat posing as a right winger. LOL
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-04-2018, 2:33 PM Reply   
Wait, wait a minute, was she near the punch bowl, WAS SHE, if she was not near the punch bowl.,,,,,,,nothing happened. Punch bowl or bust! dammit!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2018, 2:54 PM Reply   
I'd like to know what libs would say if Kav was guilty, told the world he was guilty, that it was a long time ago, he's sorry etc and that he's a new man now with a lengthy track record of being a good guy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2018, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:

If yes, why?

Asking for a friend.
Turns out your friends were the exact ones who asked for the quick FBI investigation. Turns out many on this thread echoed the same approach. Guess what it did not turn up in the favor of those who wished it would turn up something. The democrats knew this. Feinstein even said there was nothing there in the beginning. It was a delay tactic. There was nothing going to happen except eventual violence over the situation.

The Trump probe pretty much has hand picked operatives of which 2 main players clearly have been found to have an agenda as well as the head of the FBI. All have been fired or moved on. The FBI in general is pulling on strings as directed by Mueller and Mueller is the one interpreting the data. They are most likely following their processes to the tune of Mueller's direction.

To date, nothing has been proven along the lines of the Russian question. Mostly choosing to politically prosecute people for what normally would be a fine or setting up lying to an federal agent.

Can we truly trust the FBI in anything? I believe the FBI is running their play book and the data is interpreted by political actors who in general can not be trusted. I don't trust any government agencies as most of them are politically driven. That is why I like limited government agencies. In the case of the Ford issue, both parties had a look at the data. If there was something Feinstein would be going nuts. There is only so far one is willing to fall on the sword. Schumer today was trying to lay this all on Ford by telling congress that it was Ford who brought all this forward and caused the delay and the democrats really had nothing to do with any of this.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-04-2018, 3:25 PM Reply   
(D) Cory Booker says “It doesn’t matter if he is guilty or innocent”
https://youtu.be/OGGUQjSi1TQ

The same Cory Booker That sexually asulted a woman. ( why was this guy even on the panel questioning BK) the list of Democratic Doubble standards never ends.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sena...assault-women/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2018, 3:40 PM Reply   
The head of the FBI Chris Wray was a classmate of Kavs at Yale. The Dep. Director of the FBi Rod Rosenstein has been friends with Kav since they worked together on the Starr investigation. Both were cheerleaders for Kav in this nomination. The FBi's non-investigation is laughable. They avoided talking to more people than they actually spoke with. The "investigation" did not include interviewing Dr.Ford, Kav or Swetnick. Seems more a cover-up than investigation.
When do they arrest Ford and Kav for lying under oath?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-04-2018, 4:27 PM Reply   
95sn so you think because Kav was or is drinking buddy’s with the FBI that the FBI is not doing a Fair investigation?

Hummmm?

So please answer this: What did You think of Hillary being cleared of Any Wrong doing in the Email investigation With out interviewing her!
What did you think of Bill Clinton meeting with the AG (Loretta Lynch) on the tarmac in a private meeting while Hillary was under investigation by the FBI.
What did you this of Comey being told by AG Loretta Lynch NOT to call the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton a Investagation but call it a “Inquiry”

Please let the double standards roll.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2018, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'd like to know what libs would say if Kav was guilty, told the world he was guilty, that it was a long time ago, he's sorry etc and that he's a new man now with a lengthy track record of being a good guy.

If you read my posts on this issue you’ll see I’ve been conflicted about it from the get go.

He was 17. He’s got a lifetime of public service, and a long written record. It’s not like ANY allegations are coming from his professional life let alone recent professional life (I.e. Justice Thomas).

I don’t like his politics and I like him a lot less as a human being after last Thursday.

But let’s face it.... Rs control the senate and the White House. The choice is theirs. This guy is qualified. He should be confirmed. By a bare republican majority.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2018, 5:31 PM Reply   
Grant,
It was a little tongue in cheek. Teasing Sean Hannity/Trump/FOX... 12 angry democrats investigating the Trumps witchhunt…..
They released the FBI's investigation notes on HClintons email issue in September 2016, 2 months before the election. Clearly she was interviewed. Gotta keep with the facts bro, no alternative facts. That hit her campaign hard. https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-investigation
I dont think there was too much monkey business going on on the tarmac, really. What do you think transpired, really.
If calling the "investigation" an "inquiry" is a big deal to you, ok, it is not monumental to call it by a different more innocent? name IMO. Did the name change anything? Trump wrote 3 times on Comeys firing letter "I am not under investigation". He was then, has been and is under investigation to this day. Is that the double standard?
Im not a fan of kav for different reasons.
1. His view a president should not be investigated, subpoenaed....I think NO ONE is above the law. Appointing the only judge on trumps list of 25 with this leaning is for a reason. Trump IS under investigation. Bad optics and worse in reality.

2.Trump ran on draining the swamp. This guy is from the cream of the swamp and has been a lifetime political operative for decades. Political operatives should not be judges, Kavs words not mine. Is running on draining the swamp and continuing to fill the swamp a double standard?

3. He has an alcohol problem.

4. He has a terrible temperament for a judge, dude came unglued on live tv several times last week. He was belligerent and bulling to several Senators (esp women, in particular Korbacher). He was political, a judge should not be. He is just a dick as a person.

5. He is too conservative in his views re labor, womens rights, environmental... I dont like his politics.IMO

6. Over 650 law professors dont think he is judge material.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...pose-kavanaugh
Clearly, it was not an investigation.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-04-2018, 6:09 PM Reply   
Hillary Clinton was cleard of Any wrong doing B4 she was actually even interviewed. Sorry Bro! facts!

Funny how the Orignal womanizer in chief (Slick Willy Clinton) has avoided any sexual assult charges. How do you think Monica would be treated by the #MeToo Democrats if she was to come out today and say Bill sexually asualted her? And she was taken advantage of by her Boss? Do you think the doubble standard democrats would come rushing to her side? Or would they try and destroy Her like what Hillary did to bills other accusers like Paula Jones.

Funny how Hollywood has produced the largest number of finger pointers and critics of TRUMP especially for being a womanizer, And they themself have been guilty.

Here is a Example; the Head of CBS and the head of 60mis both fired for Sexuall assault.
Do you think CBS will do a 1 Hr special with Anderson Cooper on these people & what they did
Like they did with TRUMP & Stormy D???? LOL LOL yea I don’t think so.

HBO’s Liberial News series “VICE” did a 1 hr special on sexual Assault, not even a mention that the head of the Vice Series was guilt of sexual-harassment and removed, but what do you expect from Bill Maher.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2018, 5:41 AM Reply   
I think I can answer my own question about “ if Monica cane forward “ I’m sure she would end up being found dead like many other of people that ran a foul of the clintons
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-05-2018, 6:10 AM Reply   
Grant there's a really good podcast out there called Slow Burn. The first season goes through watergate (haven't listened to that) and the second season, which is going on now, goes through the details of the Lewinski scandal.

I've wondered the same thing about Monica in the age of metoo. Interestingly (and something I'd forgotten) is that she was 100% unabashedly into it. It was most definitely consensual and she never claimed anything but.

She was so loyal in fact that during her initial interview with the FBI (which she was tricked into by Linda Trip) she snuck away and tried to call the President to give him the heads up.

Apologies for the digression -- but the podcast is really fascinating. IIRC you do a lot of driving for work, so you should check it out.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2018, 6:33 AM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out your posdcast, Check out a Documentry called Nixon by Nixon I don’t have words to describe this guy. When you hear some of the things Nixon said behind closed doors he makes TRUMP look like a saint!
https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/ni...-his-own-words
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-05-2018, 7:11 AM Reply   
hopefully, going forward, men will learn what is appropriate behavior and what is not. And, women will feel like they have a voice and report timely, and be able to politely confront office harassment as it happens

But currently, these decades long claims are a bit crazy. Times have changed, culture has changed. There ought to be a limit on how far back a claim can be made (aggravated sexual assault not withstanding)

As many have said, in today's climate, I would fear more for my son than my daughter
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-05-2018, 7:29 AM Reply   
I think people should be held accountable. My buddy broke up a house party & some girl got in his face & he slapped her hand away. She went to the cops with an existing bruise, provided pictures that were time stamped long before anything happened then went & made her injury worse claiming his finger nails cut her hand open & sent them to the DA's office. Most of this was guided by the girls mother. Short story longer, case is dismissed, the girl is facing a felony & he's suing the mom for all his legal fees. If the evidence is there against Ford her & her legal team should be held accountable.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-05-2018, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
The head of the FBI Chris Wray was a classmate of Kavs at Yale. The Dep. Director of the FBi Rod Rosenstein has been friends with Kav since they worked together on the Starr investigation. Both were cheerleaders for Kav in this nomination. The FBi's non-investigation is laughable. They avoided talking to more people than they actually spoke with. The "investigation" did not include interviewing Dr.Ford, Kav or Swetnick. Seems more a cover-up than investigation.
When do they arrest Ford and Kav for lying under oath?
Funny, I did not hear of any official statements from any of these people in regards to Kav. Making stuff up again I see.

I also see you get your talking points from your sisters friends, in turn they get it from CNN. I thought you were a Republican? Why would the FBI need to investigate Ford and Kav again? They literally spent 4 hours testifying under oath. You really believe they needed to do it again. Of course, maybe you want Ford to go to prison for lying to the FBI? Maybe you are a Republican. Brilliant move on your part. Nothing like comparing her sworn testimony to the Senate Judiciary Panel and her statements to the FBI and coming to the conclusion she lied. I mean she already gave at least 2 if not 3 conflicting statements except only 1 was under oath. Nothing like getting her for 2 conflicting statements and sending her to prison.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 10-05-2018 at 7:41 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-05-2018, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant,
It was a little tongue in cheek. Teasing Sean Hannity/Trump/FOX... 12 angry democrats investigating the Trumps witchhunt…..
They released the FBI's investigation notes on HClintons email issue in September 2016, 2 months before the election. Clearly she was interviewed. Gotta keep with the facts bro, no alternative facts. That hit her campaign hard. https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-investigation
I dont think there was too much monkey business going on on the tarmac, really. What do you think transpired, really.
If calling the "investigation" an "inquiry" is a big deal to you, ok, it is not monumental to call it by a different more innocent? name IMO. Did the name change anything? Trump wrote 3 times on Comeys firing letter "I am not under investigation". He was then, has been and is under investigation to this day. Is that the double standard?
Im not a fan of kav for different reasons.
1. His view a president should not be investigated, subpoenaed....I think NO ONE is above the law. Appointing the only judge on trumps list of 25 with this leaning is for a reason. Trump IS under investigation. Bad optics and worse in reality.

2.Trump ran on draining the swamp. This guy is from the cream of the swamp and has been a lifetime political operative for decades. Political operatives should not be judges, Kavs words not mine. Is running on draining the swamp and continuing to fill the swamp a double standard?

3. He has an alcohol problem.

4. He has a terrible temperament for a judge, dude came unglued on live tv several times last week. He was belligerent and bulling to several Senators (esp women, in particular Korbacher). He was political, a judge should not be. He is just a dick as a person.

5. He is too conservative in his views re labor, womens rights, environmental... I dont like his politics.IMO

6. Over 650 law professors dont think he is judge material.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...pose-kavanaugh
Clearly, it was not an investigation.
I am pretty sure he does not have an alcohol problem. Partying 30 years ago in school does not mean you have an alcohol issue.

He has a great temperament for a judge. He also has a great temperament for a man being accused and character assassinated by a coordinated attack by the democrats in full public. The same democrats who are in lock step against. It is clear who the enemy is in this and he has the right to act accordingly.

I can investigate you and say you should not make an decisions. See how that works?

I don't care what law professors say. They tend to be democrats and professors are natorious for having little real world experience. Klangen anyone?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2018, 8:14 AM Reply   
Feinstein says BK is “A man filled with anger and aggression”
That sounds like typical Democrat to me, therefore you should welcome him with open arms and approve him ! LOL
Attached Images

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-05-2018, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Feinstein says BK is “A man filled with anger and aggression”
That sounds like typical Democrat to me, therefore you should welcome him with open arms and approve him ! LOL
Is he white? Check. Is he a republican? Check. He's clearly an alcoholic privileged rapist as is any white male on this forum. Especially Fly, 95sn, Wake, as Dems they hide behind their politics to justify their raping & robbing. Check your privilege. Stop the leftist war on white men.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-05-2018, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Totally. Suppress one voter out of every hundred in the most contested counties and you swing a whole national election.
Our pitiful voter participation means only the motivated choose.
Get out and Vote
https://www.yahoo.com/news/elderly-w...200122189.html
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2018, 10:02 AM Reply   
Irony alert. A few news cycles ago when Democrats were acting up and I know that’s being very general but specifically when they were chasing Sarah Huckabee sanders out of restaurants and Maxine Waters was inciting people to Acost administration personnel the Democrats claimed that their actions were a “reaction” to trumps policies and or rhetoric. In short they were saying it was OK for them to act the way they were because of what Trump was saying and or doing . Fast forward to Brett K being upset because the Democrats are doing a calculated smear campaign on the man’s character and trying to destroy him personally. I guess it’s not OK for him to be upset or react to the Democrats Character assassination. Just another example of the Democrats double standards
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-05-2018, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Irony alert. A few news cycles ago when Democrats were acting up and I know that’s being very general but specifically when they were chasing Sarah Huckabee sanders out of restaurants and Maxine Waters was inciting people to Acost administration personnel the Democrats claimed that their actions were a “reaction” to trumps policies and or rhetoric. In short they were saying it was OK for them to act the way they were because of what Trump was saying and or doing . Fast forward to Brett K being upset because the Democrats are doing a calculated smear campaign on the man’s character and trying to destroy him personally. I guess it’s not OK for him to be upset or react to the Democrats Character assassination. Just another example of the Democrats double standards
Is he a republican? Then anything goes & nothing is too low.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-05-2018, 11:36 AM Reply   
I'll be voting for Gil Fulbright
https://youtu.be/DQTqB5jZ4Lc
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2018, 12:03 PM Reply   
I have extensive experience with alcoholics...Kavanaugh has an alcohol problem. During his hearing he displayed almost all the classic symptoms. Believe what you want, I watched him. I can understand a guy being upset, the show he put on was something in addition to being upset about accusations. He was clearly out of control. Thats why he wrote the piece in the WSJ, apologizing. Its how alcoholics, wife beaters work. "Oh, im so sorry, it will never happen again"...til it does.

650 law school professors say he is unqualified...Delta says
Quote:
He has a great temperament for a judge. He also has a great temperament for a man being accused and character assassinated by a coordinated attack by the democrats in full public. The same democrats who are in lock step against. It is clear who the enemy is in this and he has the right to act accordingly.

I can investigate you and say you should not make an decisions. See how that works?

I don't care what law professors say. They tend to be democrats and professors are natorious for having little real world experience. Klangen anyone?
Would it make a difference if I said 650 lettuce pickers? or 650 fisherman, or 650 penquins? or 650 Texans? or 650 Newt Gingrich's? The retired (Republican) Supreme Court Judge, John Paul Stevens said he is not qualified. Is he a liberal democratic loon too?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/u...kavanaugh.html

The hate by left and right is getting bigger and worse than ever. The conman in the WH is pushing everyones buttons. He is at rallies almost everynight campaigning and making America hate, not great. The goal is divide and conquer. The country is getting more separated daily. He just gets more $$. Where is the win for the USA? How does it end? Is this the right direction? IMO this is a losing strategy for the country.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-05-2018, 12:29 PM Reply   
LMAO I bet he was yelling at his mom to get him another beer while he typed that.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-05-2018, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
LMAO I bet he was yelling at his mom to get him another beer while he typed that.
SKIS bro! Brewskis
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-05-2018, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
The hate by left and right is getting bigger and worse than ever. The conman in the WH is pushing everyones buttons. He is at rallies almost everynight campaigning and making America hate, not great. The goal is divide and conquer. The country is getting more separated daily. He just gets more $$. Where is the win for the USA? How does it end? Is this the right direction? IMO this is a losing strategy for the country.
About the only sane thing written here recently.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-05-2018, 1:18 PM Reply   
I'd take it more serious here if it wasn't a bunch of old white guys lecturing
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2018, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Meatloaf! Maaaa, Wheres the meatloaf? Meatloaf, ***!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-05-2018, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have extensive experience with alcoholics...Kavanaugh has an alcohol problem. During his hearing he displayed almost all the classic symptoms. Believe what you want, I watched him. I can understand a guy being upset, the show he put on was something in addition to being upset about accusations. He was clearly out of control. Thats why he wrote the piece in the WSJ, apologizing. Its how alcoholics, wife beaters work. "Oh, im so sorry, it will never happen again"...til it does.

Would it make a difference if I said 650 lettuce pickers? or 650 fisherman, or 650 penquins? or 650 Texans? or 650 Newt Gingrich's? The retired (Republican) Supreme Court Judge, John Paul Stevens said he is not qualified. Is he a liberal democratic loon too?

oooohhhh 650 people wrote a letter. Someone is being accused so they must pause their whole life. You are a very scary person because your lack of critical thinking is well......lacking. I can get 650 politically motivated people to agree. So what. If there is only 2 sides to a coin then there is either going to be a for or against. I don't really give a crap about 650 politically motivated law professors. It was ok for Kav to be a law professor at Harvard until he got nominated to the Supreme Court. Kind of like Trump was ok with black people until he ran as a Republican and now his automatically is labeled a racist by the very same people.

The divide has nothing to do with Trump. Trump is just the first time you A-holes in the big cities get to hear an opinion like that of the common person in fly over country. We been saying the same thing to you liberal elites for years. Of course there was no divide in your head because you control all the movies, most of the money, the technology companies, news, etc. Only thing you do not absolute control the narrative on is talk radio. You don't have the ability to hear the regular people who can see the democrats for what you are. That is a bunch of rich race baiting elitists dividers who are doing every thing they can to destroy the constitution and sell out America in the name of Globalism.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2018, 5:15 PM Reply   
Over 2400 now. Law professors. Not "people".
Boo.
Go get your sixfiddy.
What do those folks at Harvard think of Kav now?
Trump was never ok with black people since his lawsuit in 70's.
The divide has everything to do with trump.
I do not live in a big city. Why are "big city people" A-holes?
Delta you seriously make up the weirdest craziest stuff.
He is labeled a racist because of his actions and words.

You are in another world my friend. "We control all the movies, most of the money, tech companies.....Dude you think "we" are all in cahoots. Im getting emails from Bezo with my marching orders? Feinstein texts us where to show up for Antifa rallies?
"That is a bunch of rich race baiting elitists dividers who are doing every thing they can to destroy the constitution and sell out America in the name of Globalism."
Stop listening to Info Wars and Get back on your meds bro... it is not all a big conspiracy. You sound completely controlled by... !!! are you Alex Jones?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-05-2018, 5:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
oooohhhh 650 people wrote a letter. Someone is being accused so they must pause their whole life. You are a very scary person because your lack of critical thinking is well......lacking. I can get 650 politically motivated people to agree. So what. If there is only 2 sides to a coin then there is either going to be a for or against. I don't really give a crap about 650 politically motivated law professors. It was ok for Kav to be a law professor at Harvard until he got nominated to the Supreme Court. Kind of like Trump was ok with black people until he ran as a Republican and now his automatically is labeled a racist by the very same people.

The divide has nothing to do with Trump. Trump is just the first time you A-holes in the big cities get to hear an opinion like that of the common person in fly over country. We been saying the same thing to you liberal elites for years. Of course there was no divide in your head because you control all the movies, most of the money, the technology companies, news, etc. Only thing you do not absolute control the narrative on is talk radio. You don't have the ability to hear the regular people who can see the democrats for what you are. That is a bunch of rich race baiting elitists dividers who are doing every thing they can to destroy the constitution and sell out America in the name of Globalism.

Delta how is the dems globalism different from the Reagan/bush i (who signed NAFTA)/bush II form?

I do think you are right about the not listening to disgruntled less educated white folks (especially men). You know, “regular people.” Trump’s ability to energize a huge sleeping wave of voters was amazing. Don’t discount that there is still a huge number of equally uninformed voters who could be motivated by dems with even sillier promises (when is Mexico paying for the wall, exactly?).

Tear down that wall?
Medicare for all?
Steel jobs?
Clean coal?
A chicken in every pot?
Read my lips, no new taxes?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2018, 8:00 PM Reply   
95sn

You can tell BK is a boozer, because of the way he testified? WOW

I will add your name to the list of Loony Libs

Wake77 Fly 135 Wes 95 sn
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2018, 8:03 PM Reply   
95sn
Funny how your Loony Lib “spidy” sencors could pick up BK is a Boozer but some how they missed that Ford is a LIER! How liberal of you LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2018, 9:10 PM Reply   
Quote:

First, the hate comes from the libs. The policies of the POTUS have kicked the schitt out of the left and you know it. The only thing you have left is to name-call or attempt a personal attack on any and all who oppose your views. You have nothing. You’re completely bankrupt. Do you get that? Do you? You lost! You continue to lose. You are all losers and for whatever reason still don’t get it. It’s uncanny. You’ve learned NOTHING from the last election cycle. Zero.

I’d love to know the “symptoms” Kav showed which makes you label him an alcoholic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2018, 9:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Over 2400 now. Law professors. Not "people".
Boo.
Go get your sixfiddy.
What do those folks at Harvard think of Kav now?
Trump was never ok with black people since his lawsuit in 70's.
The divide has everything to do with trump.
I do not live in a big city. Why are "big city people" A-holes?
Delta you seriously make up the weirdest craziest stuff.
He is labeled a racist because of his actions and words.

You are in another world my friend. "We control all the movies, most of the money, tech companies.....Dude you think "we" are all in cahoots. Im getting emails from Bezo with my marching orders? Feinstein texts us where to show up for Antifa rallies?
"That is a bunch of rich race baiting elitists dividers who are doing every thing they can to destroy the constitution and sell out America in the name of Globalism."
Stop listening to Info Wars and Get back on your meds bro... it is not all a big conspiracy. You sound completely controlled by... !!! are you Alex Jones?
Dude... your days here are numbered. You continue to post the most stupid things possible with slim to no thought-while clearly making attempts to sound like you’re trying to think or sound intellectual. News flash: you’re failing. Your fellow libtards don’t even back you or defend your retarded comments. Stop the bleeding and quit posting here until you can pull your head out of your as$.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-06-2018, 4:13 AM Reply   
I truly enjoy listening to those on the left keep blaming trump for their "division" & emotional disorders they bring upon themselves. This is like blaming the person who pissed you off after you lost your temperl & took a swing first. I can't wait to see what other blame games come up as the lefts slide down the rabbit hole continues into the elections. Running on nothing but I hate Trump & tax cuts is a real winner, please do keep it up.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-06-2018, 4:17 AM Reply   
Curious; Does any lefty in here have a legitimate disagreement with Judge K's stances on any laws in particular or just hung up what the media fed you the last few days?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-06-2018, 4:31 AM Reply   
Just went back & looked. No one knew a damn thing about Judge K, his drinking or probably even watched one second of the confirmation hearings until the media told you to care. 95s knows an alcoholic when he sees one? Where was your fake anger & knowing "a drunk when you see one", prior to the media telling you he was? Issues you never thought once about in your lives suddenly fill you with fear & rage but it's only after huge stories like this. So odd
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-06-2018, 4:34 AM Reply   
The best part about all of this; Judge K's haters can now take their case to the Supreme Court.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-06-2018, 5:19 AM Reply   
Liberals; You're a rapist!!

Judge K: No, I'm not.

Liberals: Actually, you're a drunken serial rapist exhibitionist pervert rapist!!!

Judge K: No, that's not true.

Liberals: Actually you're the ring leader and mastermind of a roving mob of violent serial gang rapists!!!!

Judge K: OMG, STOP THIS INSANITY & ATTACK ON MY FAMILY!!!!

Liberals: OMG YOUR TEMPERAMENT!!!!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-06-2018, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Curious; Does any lefty in here have a legitimate disagreement with Judge K's stances on any laws in particular or just hung up what the media fed you the last few days?
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...act-ncna906086
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-06-2018, 12:58 PM Reply   
L
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2018, 2:27 PM Reply   
The mother of the poor 16 year old, who chuck schumer molested ( was also paid 2 million by schemers wife to not press charges) may now press charges.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-06-2018, 7:57 PM Reply   
^^^ What ??????

And even if what you said turns out to be TRUE, who cares?

My impression of him and the democrat party for that matter could not fall or be any lower. Seriously, Waren, Waters, Paloice, Wilson, Feinstein, Harris. Do I need to keep going? skum of the earth. The Democrat party is filled with the worst most hateful people in politics. Cory booker questioning BK about sexuall harassment. That’s a good as Jessi Jackson counseling Bill Clinton after the Monica scandle. All while Jessie Jackson has a 2Nd wife & family in secrete! POS Democrats like FLY and Wake & Wes I’m sure have no problem with these people! And can’t wait to find trump dirt But I love it keep re electing these loosers to office keep marching and making Vagina hats. Let us know how that’s working out for you lOL LOL LoL
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-07-2018, 12:33 AM Reply   
On a lighter note; Boobs are great but nothing beats a petty face. Well, Chris Brown does.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-07-2018, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
First, the hate comes from the libs.
This forum being the exception. Most of the hate comes from the right here. Usually with a healthy dose of bad grammar and poor spelling.