Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-30-2006, 11:52 AM Reply   
hey dudes-whats up in FL? how is the water temp down there? im riding w/ a spray jacket already up here
in maryland. hey i still want to get in touch w/ you guys and make a plan to come down and ride! give me a call 443-745-8188
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-01-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
Water and air was perfect today. The air was a nice 68 this morning at 8:00. I like to ride early, and usually we are the only ones out there at that time. Duffy and I rode yesterday afternoon. He brought his boat today but didnt show until afternoon, by then I was already shot out. I guess he needed his beauty sleep....
Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-03-2006, 9:08 AM Reply   
dude- thats awesome! im trying to come down some time in nov. or dec. keep riding hard man!
dave
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-11-2006, 1:28 PM Reply   
Thats right biatch beauty rest.I got to look good when Im rippin high up in the sky.Anyway im going to Orlando this weekend and will probably pick up a new board and bindings.Dave I was just up in my hometown in WV and its getting cold bro you better head south.
Old     (flboarder)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-12-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
HEY, HEY what about me I am ripping behind the sea ray fools, landed a toeside 180 the other day first try. Dont worry Duffy I will get out there with you some weekend, been busy.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-12-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
Busy doing what???? Good job on the TS 180. Duffy and I just talked about going tomorrow. I cant in the AM, but maybe after lunch.....
Old     (flboarder)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-12-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
Been doing halloween horror nights and this weekend I am going to clearwater to help set up a Christian Freestyle dirtbiking thing. You 2 have fun learn some new tricks for me peace
Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-12-2006, 5:49 PM Reply   
duffy-
nice bro LOVE hangin in WV! I go out to cannan valley all the time-what a badass place to hang.
time stands still for the most part out there its so nice. ill get down there. thanks again bro
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-13-2006, 4:54 AM Reply   
Hey Dave I go home for X-mas we will have to hook up and do some rippin in the snow. That is if you go home to Maryland for the holidays. Oh yea Let's go MOUNTAINEERS.......
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-13-2006, 5:38 AM Reply   
Duff - Colorado in December? We hitting Breck MAYBE the weekend og 12-8 if your up for it.
Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-19-2006, 4:43 PM Reply   
byrd or duffy- have a question for you guys. would you be interested in chartering your boat for the weekend w/ either you being the captain of course. for no more than 4 of my friends and i. we would offer you guys money for your time and pay for gas. we want to come to florida and ride the 2nd or 3rd weekend in nov. we looked into renting a boat down there but its outrageous and i couldnt find any wake boats to rent. if either of you would be interested please call me 443-745-8188. we are totally flexible with everything. the people would be my buddy will, justin and his sister who lives in tampa and my girlfriend and i. they are all totally cool and respectful. also my buddy justin is a licensed yacht master and has just logged his 1000th hour this year driving ski boats. thanks for taking a look at this hope you guys can help

Dave
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-20-2006, 7:48 AM Reply   
Yea bro we can work something out. I'll talk to byrd about it because he knows all the local lodges on the lake you guys could stay at.I'll be down for riding and as long as everyone kicks down gas $ we can ride as much as you want.We ride on the chain of about 12 lakes. There are a few pro's who also live there and not uncommon to run into them. Im stoked and cant wait. I'll hollar at you soon.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-20-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
Hey Duffy, just wanted to let you guys know if you want to use my dock and beach your more than welcome to.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-20-2006, 10:32 AM Reply   
Better yet, when Billy goes to work, we'll take his boat...JK Yeah, we can work something out. You guys/gals dont mind helping cleaning up the boat after we use it do you? Lake Roy Inn is right on the chain and would be convienent as well. I'll try to find the link.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-20-2006, 1:22 PM Reply   
Here is the link....

http://www.lakeroybeachinn.com/home.html
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-21-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
Go ahead it needs some hrs on it anyway. Maybe Justins sister is a hottie?
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-22-2006, 6:45 AM Reply   
We also need lots of pics to. Byrd you are going to have to bring your camera and let it eat. Charlie will most definitely bring is video recorder. I just hope it stays warm through thanksgiving. By the way where are the pics from saturday?