Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (mytahi)      Join Date: Dec 2008       01-08-2009, 1:40 PM Reply   
WHAT IS EVERYONES THOUGHTS ON THIS BOARD? SHAPE HOW IT RIDES, ETC.
Old     (luke_j)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-08-2009, 2:50 PM Reply   
It only works well when spoken to softly, not yelled at.
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-08-2009, 6:05 PM Reply   
I'M NOT YELLING DIS HOW I TALK

Upload
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-08-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
MMMMM MMMMM BITCH
Old     (mytahi)      Join Date: Dec 2008       01-09-2009, 4:29 AM Reply   
sorry. I was only asking because im looking at getting one this year and wanted to know how it rides. and try and get some feedback on it.
Old     (cool232)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-09-2009, 5:13 AM Reply   
I love my B-side, I was riding a Drive, so this seems a little slower but Ive found I cant cheat my edges with it. Meaning I didnt realize my edgeing needed work. The DRive had Fins and the B-side is molded. its slick and easy to spin.
my 2cents.
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-09-2009, 9:27 AM Reply   
b-side is the best shape hype has come out with in a long time...

great pop, great hold, soft landings, light swing weight.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-09-2009, 9:29 AM Reply   
Best shape?

You still haven't ridden the Marek...

I got a new one coming this week... Maybe a cold water run?
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-09-2009, 10:43 AM Reply   
i have riden the marek...nothing against it, but im not a two finner...

you know im down for winter riding! lets do it!
Old     (skidaddy)      Join Date: May 2008       01-09-2009, 10:52 AM Reply   
I love my B-Side as well - rode with fins for a while because they were so small, but even faster now that I ride without them. Good mid-level price as well. Frankly, it's a better board than my skill level justifies. Highly recommend it.
Old     (powercorps)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-09-2009, 10:53 AM Reply   
I tried this board out for a couple weeks and decided to get an era instead. I used to ride the state and wanted something with more pop and a symmetrical design. I just did not like the way it rode. It seemed too bulkey. B side has a wider tip and tail and I was used to the way the state with a narrower tip and tail rode. There is a general belief that a wide tip and tail provides good pop. I do not know that this is true. (I could be wrong here and just dont know how to ride wider boards)